Manga Discussion Manga/Anime Hot Takes

Is One Piece as good as people make it out to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both are bums, but as far as Sakura is concerned she has been a hindrance throughout the series
Nami on the other hand was the reason someone like Sanji joined the crew, and to the rest of the crew she acts like a big sister mostly, always trying to keep the group in check, not to mention her navigation skills.

Sakura is a cringe fest who creates more problems than the ones she solves.

Both are bums, but as far as Sakura is concerned she has been a hindrance throughout the series
Nami on the other hand was the reason someone like Sanji joined the crew, and to the rest of the crew she acts like a big sister mostly, always trying to keep the group in check, not to mention her navigation skills.

Sakura is a cringe fest who creates more problems than the ones she solves.
Any post with that avy is an automatic W

I vote for Sakura.
Even if I like Nami more (pre ts Nami), Sakura is more important and useful in her universe. After the ts, Nami lost everything, her cool special power of her sorcery clima tact, her navigator role and also her better design.

Sakura had at least a special role, she was one of the only healers until the war arc, she was the only female besides Tsunade who could fight, she even defeats Sasori one of the strongest enemies in the Naruto verse and helped in the battles against Kaguya and the Juubi.

well,if you care about power scaling...
It’s not about power scaling, Mashima messed his own scaling up anyways. It’s how those fights were written, the whole friendship BS was absolutely trash everyone knows this. I even remember one dude who was part of the Spriggan 12 and literally had 7 dragon slayers or some thing and he got one shot before showing anything lmao. You had characters coming back to life 5 times with no explanation, corny dialogue, a weak main cast and along with character designs stolen straight outta One Piece. It was ok in the beginning, but since the Grand Magic games arc it went downhill real quick. It’s ending was worse than Bleach’s and Naruto’s endings combined.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
New poll is up. If you wish to test a hot take you have let me know and I'll put it up there. Also let me know if you want me to remove you from this list. :endthis:

@Adam 🍎 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Arondight @Artorias @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Awayeah @B Rabbit @BaboonMihawk @BakiDou @balajiram99 @Balen @Baluzi @BangOO🍅 @BarbosaXIII @Beerbottle @bennbeckman @Bepo @Bil02 @Blackbeard [ @Cherry Hilk @Chessaddict @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @comrade @ConquistadoR @Courier @Cream filled donut7 @Cross_Marian @Crush @Cruxroux @Cutty Jewboy @Cyrus the Cactus @D.Querna @Da evil Who @Daikenki @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @DarkWitch @Date @Debanv @Den_Den_Mushi @Desolate Smaug @Dettles @dirtyLarry @dizzy2341 @djiayebee @DKI @Doggo @Don DaSlayer @Don Diego @DonWick @Draco @Dr_Professor83 @duckman @Ekkologix @Electricmastro @Enma @EtenBoby @Eustass @Franosuke @FaradaySloth @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fleet Leader Fenaker @FloriGlori @Flower @Flynn @Fn Lucci @Fuckthis3 @Fujishiro @gamaran @Gambit @Ganja userr @garciajulieen @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @Geo @God Buggy @God_Aizen @Gol D. Roger @Gon’s Missing Arm @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Greenbeard @H3llion @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @HAJI @Halyup @Hanners220 @Hanzo hattori @Hedfi @Herasux @Hereforthesalt @HeroesNZ @Hiragaro @hlo69300 @Hurley Pirates @Iaarm @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Ichiro Miyata @ImmaIvanoM @Irregular @Ishin @Jackteo @Jaguark101 @Jailer @januarysdaughter @JazzMazz @Jiihad @JJtheman @Johnny B. Decent @Julius @Just a member @JyThony @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Kagurashii @Kai. Do @KaiHiei @Kejon @kenedyfake @KenshiraSonata @Kenshiro11 @Kerkovian @Kiiro @Kiku @Killer#777 @King4nakama @King7 @KINGKONGGUN15 @Kiwipom @kom5 @KonyaruIchi @Koro @kratosś @krogothwolf @Kromage911 @Krusher1357 @Kucing Pencuri @kumae @Kuro Ashi @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Kurozumi mugiwara44 @Kurozumi Seven7 @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Giggio @kurwa @Kyou @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Law-sama @LayerZ @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Lindltaylor @Lion of Olympus @Lizzy @LolonoisZolo @Longleg Larry @Lor D. Coast @Lord_Braggy @Luffy is the mc @m0nst3Rx USER=368]@mad monk[/USER] @Maggi @Malick the last Light @MangoSenpai @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ @Markorus @Mashiro Blue @MasterD @matt245 @Meeyori @Melvin @Midnight Delight @Mighty Action X @milluki @Milou @Missy @mly90 @mmd @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Monarch @Monkey D Theories @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Mr. Anderson @Mr. Reloaded @mrtsrdr @mugiwalaw @NAMELESS @Nana @Natalija @Necrohol @Nekomamushi @Nibel @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NikaInParis @NotRanga @NotTommy @nRandle @Oblivion @OnePieceFanGirl @OnePiss @Parker @park_min young @Patryipe @PaulOO @Peenix @Peppercore @Peroroncino @pg13 @Playa4321 @Plex @PuckTheGreat @QQH @qwe @R A I T E I I I @Raiden7 @Ravagerblade @RayanOO @Reborn @Reddot4 @Redhair Le Fishe @ReggieZoldyck21 @Rej @Rivaille @Rottkins @Rukusho @Sade @SakazOuki @Sakazuki-Singh @Sallucion @SDfear @Senfret @Seth @ShadyOjiro @Shanks @SHIHI @ShinichiMugi @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @sidestreetboy @silverfire @Sir Yasheen @SmokedOut @spawn @Thabeast @The White Crane @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @thodoris5321 @Tobra @Toph @Topi Jerami @Weeman @Welkin @Yelan @yj @Yo Tan Wa @yorosenpai @Yoru @ZenZu @Zolo @Zoroe @zorojurou @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @zzShinichi @FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Ravagerblade @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @EtenBoby @PirateKingDrew @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nibel @Yelan @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Real94 @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @hayze moya @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo @Gladwing0 @Alpha @Adam-san @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Seth @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @Rottkins @PaulOO @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion
@YhwachTheMustache @Yuelyn

Last edited:
New poll is up. If you wish to test a hot take you have let me know and I'll put it up there. Also let me know if you want me to remove you from this list. :endthis:

@Adam 🍎 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Arondight @Artorias @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Awayeah @B Rabbit @BaboonMihawk @BakiDou @balajiram99 @Balen @Baluzi @BangOO🍅 @BarbosaXIII @Beerbottle @bennbeckman @Bepo @Bil02 @Blackbeard [ @Cherry Hilk @Chessaddict @Chrono @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @comrade @ConquistadoR @Courier @Cream filled donut7 @Cross_Marian @Crush @Cruxroux @Cutty Jewboy @Cyrus the Cactus @D.Querna @Da evil Who @Daikenki @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @DarkWitch @Date @Debanv @Den_Den_Mushi @Desolate Smaug @Dettles @dirtyLarry @dizzy2341 @djiayebee @DKI @Doggo @Don DaSlayer @Don Diego @DonWick @Draco @Dr_Professor83 @duckman @Ekkologix @Electricmastro @Enma @EtenBoby @Eustass @Franosuke @FaradaySloth @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fleet Leader Fenaker @FloriGlori @Flower @Flynn @Fn Lucci @Fuckthis3 @Fujishiro @gamaran @Gambit @Ganja userr @garciajulieen @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @Geo @God Buggy @God_Aizen @Gol D. Roger @Gon’s Missing Arm @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Greenbeard @H3llion @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @HAJI @Halyup @Hanners220 @Hanzo hattori @Hedfi @Herasux @Hereforthesalt @HeroesNZ @Hiragaro @hlo69300 @Hurley Pirates @Iaarm @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Ichiro Miyata @ImmaIvanoM @Irregular @Ishin @Jackteo @Jaguark101 @Jailer @januarysdaughter @JazzMazz @Jiihad @JJtheman @Johnny B. Decent @Julius @Just a member @JyThony @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Kagurashii @Kai. Do @KaiHiei @Kejon @kenedyfake @KenshiraSonata @Kenshiro11 @Kerkovian @Kiiro @Kiku @Killer#777 @King4nakama @King7 @KINGKONGGUN15 @Kiwipom @kom5 @KonyaruIchi @Koro @kratosś @krogothwolf @Kromage911 @Krusher1357 @Kucing Pencuri @kumae @Kuro Ashi @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Kurozumi mugiwara44 @Kurozumi Seven7 @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Giggio @kurwa @Kyou @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Law-sama @LayerZ @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Lindltaylor @Lion of Olympus @Lizzy @LolonoisZolo @Longleg Larry @Lor D. Coast @Lord_Braggy @Luffy is the mc @m0nst3Rx USER=368]@mad monk[/USER] @Maggi @Malick the last Light @MangoSenpai @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ @Markorus @Mashiro Blue @MasterD @matt245 @Meeyori @Melvin @Midnight Delight @Mighty Action X @milluki @Milou @Missy @mly90 @mmd @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Monarch @Monkey D Theories @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Mr. Anderson @Mr. Reloaded @mrtsrdr @mugiwalaw @NAMELESS @Nana @Natalija @Necrohol @Nekomamushi @Nibel @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NikaInParis @NotRanga @NotTommy @nRandle @Oblivion @OnePieceFanGirl @OnePiss @Parker @park_min young @Patryipe @PaulOO @Peenix @Peppercore @Peroroncino @pg13 @Playa4321 @Plex @PuckTheGreat @QQH @qwe @R A I T E I I I @Raiden7 @Ravagerblade @RayanOO @Reborn @Reddot4 @Redhair Le Fishe @ReggieZoldyck21 @Rej @Rivaille @Rottkins @Rukusho @Sade @SakazOuki @Sakazuki-Singh @Sallucion @SDfear @Senfret @Seth @ShadyOjiro @Shanks @SHIHI @ShinichiMugi @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @sidestreetboy @silverfire @Sir Yasheen @SmokedOut @spawn @Thabeast @The White Crane @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @thodoris5321 @Tobra @Toph @Topi Jerami @Weeman @Welkin @Yelan @yj @Yo Tan Wa @yorosenpai @Yoru @ZenZu @Zolo @Zoroe @zorojurou @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @zzShinichi @FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Ravagerblade @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @EtenBoby @PirateKingDrew @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nibel @Yelan @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Real94 @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @hayze moya @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo @Gladwing0 @Alpha @Adam-san @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Seth @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @Rottkins @PaulOO @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion
@YhwachTheMustache @Yuelyn
Dont tag me. Idc about OP

Post ts Strawhats can be insufferable, and with Oda's fetish for prolonged useless subplots, weekly reading can be unbearable sometimes.
But overall, when you leave aside the goofy shit, the world building is a work of art.