Controversial Manga fucked up OPM

Monster Association killed the manga and my interest in the webcomic for me. The art was fantastic.... but goddamn did it take forever and i just wanted to move on to the webcomic shit.
Alot of it was just filler
Orochi,sage centipede and nyah nyah are all elements that were not in the source material ie the web comic

And as it stands
seems kinda unlikely the neo heroes arc is ever getting adapted in the manga considering the changes, murata made

Alot of it was just filler
Orochi,sage centipede and nyah nyah are all elements that were not in the source material ie the web comic

And as it stands
seems kinda unlikely the neo heroes arc is ever getting adapted in the manga considering the changes, murata made
Murata doesn't make the changes.

And the last Chapter like was perfect set up for Neo Heroes. Their entire reason for getting a foothold was the corruption of the Hero Association and the entire last chapter was about Hero Association corruption.

Murata doesn't make the changes.
So one just changes everything from the og webcomic in a way that contradicts his own story?
Why?

seems like the more likely thing is murata is writing

And the last Chapter like was perfect set up for Neo Heroes. Their entire reason for getting a foothold was the corruption of the Hero Association and the entire last chapter was about Hero Association corruption.
So the story of the web comic is getting adapted
how's that going to make sense when blast is still gone in the webcomic with even his own son blue having no awareness

you see how blast being present directly contradicts what one wrote almost like there's a person directly changing things from how they were intended to be, wonder who could be doing that

So one just changes everything from the og webcomic in a way that contradicts his own story?
Why?

seems like the more likely thing is murata is writing
Because he did. I don't know why webcomic fans think ONE is some infallible, constant who's just writing the manga to be a one to one and it's actually Murata's just doing whatever the fuck he wants. Manga creation doesn't work like that.

Murata has been incredibly vocal in what he personally adds and has gone on record of saying things about the story that clearly got changed by ONE.

One of the best examples is the mercenaries. We had Murata on record mentioning they don't matter and not to care that they died... only for them to be saved months later in redraws. Did Murata suddenly just begin to really like the mercs?

So the story of the web comic is getting adapted
how's that going to make sense when blast is still gone in the webcomic with even his own son blue having no awareness

you see how blast being present directly contradicts what one wrote almost like there's a person directly changing things from how they were intended to be, wonder who could be doing that
How does Blast being around(He's not even around now.) Impact the NEO Heroes arc? None of the heroes that interact with the Neo Hero association have met Blast. They don't know that he's a thing. The only people who have in the manga are Flashy and Saitama... two people who aren't the focal characters of the arc.

I swear ONE stands are on the lecel of Togashi wankers

The guy wanted to try something different with the manga. Not make it simply an HD version of the webcomic.

The guy wanted to try something different with the manga. Not make it simply an HD version of the webcomic.
If only the manga wasn't the finished product that future anime seasons will be based on...effectively a replacement despite being inferior in quite a few ways, it's a shame.

Non-WC readers will never experience moments like Garou dismantling the S-Class physically and mentally, or Saitama's speech at the end of the arc.

If only the manga wasn't the finished product that future anime seasons will be based on...

Non-WC readers will never experience moments like Garou dismantling the S-Class physically and mentally, or Saitama's speech at the end of the arc.

The manga is effectively a replacement, despite being inferior in quite a few ways, it's a shame.
The webcomic still exists, idk how people don't get this

Manga is inferior? Well good thing you can reread the superior version any time you want

The webcomic still exists, idk how people don't get this

Manga is inferior? Well good thing you can reread the superior version any time you want
Yeah, i can, but many won't as its niche, drowned by the manga and anime's popularity. This isn't a movie or video game being remade, the WC is essentially a draft, which oddly enough is just better in some ways.

One's decisions are strange, nothing about the manga's MA arc works better than in the WC, he sat there stroking his dick at the thought of Murata drawing big boom feats and made it happen.

It is bad because they are add nonsense to it. Just like One Piece Anime adding auras. It is bad, nonsense.

Manga is called One Punch Man. So what? This has nothing to do with DBS. It is ridiculous to push that kind of feat since makes no sense in DBS universe to characters called God to be one-shotted.
Opm has nothing to do with dbs you fool. Just because you see similarities doesn't mean anything.

Also the manga is called one punch man, because he is able to defeat his opponents with 1 punch. When was the last time you saw goku beat anyone with 1 punch?

I like dbs for the nostalgia surrounding it and because it's better than gt. Opm on the other hand is a lot more entertaining than dbs or dbz

Opm has nothing to do with dbs you fool. Just because you see similarities doesn't mean anything.

Also the manga is called one punch man, because he is able to defeat his opponents with 1 punch. When was the last time you saw goku beat anyone with 1 punch?

I like dbs for the nostalgia surrounding it and because it's better than gt. Opm on the other hand is a lot more entertaining than dbs or dbz
The author of OPM is clearly not going DBS way like the one drawing the manga is pushing so hard with all that bullshit he is adding.

OPM webtoon shits on OPM manga.

You just said a bunch of nonsense. I'm saying that OPM is trying to copy DBS not the other way around. By the way he didn't defeated Garou with One Punch.

The author of OPM is clearly not going DBS way like the one drawing the manga is pushing so hard with all that bullshit he is adding.

OPM webtoon shits on OPM manga.

You just said a bunch of nonsense. I'm saying that OPM is trying to copy DBS not the other way around. By the way he didn't defeated Garou with One Punch.
Idgaf what you think the authors intention is nor do I care about any webtoons, and I just explained that opm has nothing to do with dbs, it's not copying it, if anything it could be making fun of overpowered characters like goku and superman but it's not copying anything you moron.

If you don't like it don't read it. I think jojo is the stupidest shit ever, you don't see me making threads just to shit on it and waste both my time and others.

Idgaf what you think the authors intention is nor do I care about any webtoons, and I just explained that opm has nothing to do with dbs, it's not copying it, if anything it could be making fun of overpowered characters like goku and superman but it's not copying anything you moron.

If you don't like it don't read it. I think jojo is the stupidest shit ever, you don't see me making threads just to shit on it and waste both my time and others.
They are clearly trying to make Saitama have universe feats like DBS fans claim Goku has.

Yet you are wasting your time here. How hypocrite of you.

They are clearly trying to make Saitama have universe feats like DBS fans claim Goku has.

Yet you are wasting your time here. How hypocrite of you.
The author is writing the kind of story he wants to.

When did goku ever fart so hard that he traveled to the opposite end of the galaxy instantly? Have you ever seen goku surf an aircraft carrier?

What about training to get strong enough to beat the next big bad? Goku has to do that every arc... but Saitama did it once at the beginning of the series.

Just because YOU are fixated on the similarities doesn't mean the author gives any kind of a shit about gokus feats.

The author is writing the kind of story he wants to.

When did goku ever fart so hard that he traveled to the opposite end of the galaxy instantly? Have you ever seen goku surf an aircraft carrier?

What about training to get strong enough to beat the next big bad? Goku has to do that every arc... but Saitama did it once at the beginning of the series.

Just because YOU are fixated on the similarities doesn't mean the author gives any kind of a shit about gokus feats.
Dude. Manga is changing the story. The author is ONE from the webtoon not the one drawing the manga.

You don't know the basic to have this debate with me. Go study.

Dude. Manga is changing the story. The author is ONE from the webtoon not the one drawing the manga.

I've already said I don't give a fuck about any webtoons. Yes there is more than one author. Someone from your little webtoons originally created opm, then it was remade by someone else for Shueisha. Everything I've said was referencing the remake since Idgaf about webtoons.

Now back to the question you avoided, when has goku ever farted himself through the vacuum of space or surfed an aircraft carrier? When has Saitama ever had to train during an arc? Why are you so fixated on the fact that goku and Saitama have comparable power levels that you assume it must be the authors intention to copy goku? Why can't you accept the fact that these minor similarities don't mean that the author is attempting to make Saitamas feats comparable to goku but rather that the author just wants Saitama to have ridiculous feats.

ONE also writes the plot for the manga, he simply has Murata to draw for him, but not to write for him.

Everything that happens in the manga version is the author, ONE, deciding he prefers it going this way than what he originally wrote. Murata just adds the beautifully drawn cherry on top.

It really is too bad you don't like the changes, I know the feeling, it's happened to me in other adaptations, but I definitely do not share the feeling with OPM.

And regarding Dragon Ball... I like Dragon Ball, but it's not even a comparison. DB's feats are more about characters telling than showing the actual tangible feats, which is why Saitama vs Garou felt a lot more satisfying (and still fun) than usual DB fights. I actually saw Saitama being a casual world destroyer instead of needing to be told. And they even reset his powerlevel after the fight.

ONE also writes the plot for the manga, he simply has Murata to draw for him, but not to write for him.

Everything that happens in the manga version is the author, ONE, deciding he prefers it going this way than what he originally wrote. Murata just adds the beautifully drawn cherry on top.

It really is too bad you don't like the changes, I know the feeling, it's happened to me in other adaptations, but I definitely do not share the feeling with OPM.

And regarding Dragon Ball... I like Dragon Ball, but it's not even a comparison. DB's feats are more about characters telling than showing the actual tangible feats, which is why Saitama vs Garou felt a lot more satisfying (and still fun) than usual DB fights. I actually saw Saitama being a casual world destroyer instead of needing to be told. And they even reset his powerlevel after the fight.
This is the same as Oda about Vivre Cards, Databooks, movies... He just approves it doesn't mean he is writting those informations.

Murata has to keep the main story, the plot, the essence but he can add as much as he wants as he being doing. Take the Blast introduction for example. That shit is completely new. One doesn't even showed him at his webtoon.
Post automatically merged:

Funny how in the cover of every single chapter there's written with big letters "Story by ONE, Art by Murata" and people still think Murata does the story
He ADDS the story. He keeps the line of ONE but he adds too much of his like.

Again, no he doesn't. ONE storyboards the manga chapters, all the changes come from him. He decided Blast should've been introduced before, so he made the manga introduce him before. Sure, Murata gives ideas, but ONE has to give his approval for it to be kept (like the whole Super Fight stuff)