Fanclub Marco the Phoenix FC!

What will be Marco role for the rest of the arc ?

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What do you think is Marco awakening ? What abilities he has when awakened ?
The animal guards (the minotaurs) in Impel Down is supposedly an awakened Zoan, but he wasn’t shown to be able to manipulate his surroundings. Instead, he just has a high durability. So I think Awakened Zoans will just boost their stats up even more, perhaps Marco will be able to regenerate himself for larger injuries and heal other people better than he currently can. Imagine if he could heal entire limbs, give Jozu and Shanks an arm back? :phoenixmarco:

Oh that’s true, closed wounds would be too much. But I guess fresh ones, and an ability like the guy in the video seems plausible.
Eneru was capable of coming back to life by restarting his own heartbeat using his DF as a medium, I woudn't be surprised if awakened Marco had insane regeneration capabilities that go beyond our comprehension given how powerful his Zoan is supposed to be. :sabogood:

N

NeutralWatcher

Credit to @comrade

I think part of Marco's head got blown off

part of Marco's torso also got ripped off.

yet he still healed quickly.

I think all YC1 commanders have awakened their dfs so I think Marco awakening is healing others. The range of healing might depend on his mastery of his df.

Credit to @comrade

I think part of Marco's head got blown off

part of Marco's torso also got ripped off.

yet he still healed quickly.

I think all YC1 commanders have awakened their dfs so I think Marco awakening is healing others. The range of healing might depend on his mastery of his df.
Yep or still healing himself yet injuries that would mean death for other people

Bogard

You can't win
With Oda seemingly regrouping everyone before the Onigashima battle(Kid, Jinbei and co coming one after the other), i think it's possible we might get to see Marco soon.

Nekomamushi is still nowhere to be seen, but unlikely that he'd miss the entry to Onigashima when he started his quest since Zou, with it being explained why it took him so long to come back

The problem though is last time we saw them, it was implied Marco wouldn't come. However considering Weevil is currently busy with the marines, maybe Oda could use this opportunity for Marco to be more involved?

I still doubt that Oda foreshadowed this since Zou, with ultimately Marco not coming. It's possible though that he'd only be reserved by the climax of the arc after settling things with Weevil

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
With Oda seemingly regrouping everyone before the Onigashima battle(Kid, Jinbei and co coming one after the other), i think it's possible we might get to see Marco soon.

Nekomamushi is still nowhere to be seen, but unlikely that he'd miss the entry to Onigashima when he started his quest since Zou, with it being explained why it took him so long to come back

The problem though is last time we saw them, it was implied Marco wouldn't come. However considering Weevil is currently busy with the marines, maybe Oda could use this opportunity for Marco to be more involved?

I still doubt that Oda foreshadowed this since Zou, with ultimately Marco not coming. It's possible though that he'd only be reserved by the climax of the arc after settling things with Weevil
Weevil vs Marco was strongly implied and I thi k it will happen. So I don't think the Marine will be a huge threat to Weevil fro now.

Marco cannot leave Sphinx except if he learns in the newspaper that Weevil was captured. He cannot and won't take the risk.

But I think that Weevil and MArco will be a small clash and that Weevil will at the end turn to be an ally.

Maybe Weevil will guard Sphinx and Marco will go to Onigashima full speed. It was also teased.

But If Marco comes the arc will be quite crowded.

But if Marco comes Oda will hype it : Marco can come at a moment when the alliance is going to loose and Luffy is cornered against Kaido and Marco will save the day. Or he rams King into the ground.