Fanclub Marines FC

C

critical mindset

C

critical mindset

There’s also the question about who the third admiral was back in the days. We had Sengoku, Zephyr who has yet to make an appearance in the canon, and the third guy? What’s the hold up? Is this some guy important? When Oda was talking about a legend showing up, I’m sure he wasn’t talking about Oden as that’s just a flashback. Who is the third admiral ?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
There’s also the question about who the third admiral was back in the days. We had Sengoku, Zephyr who has yet to make an appearance in the canon, and the third guy? What’s the hold up? Is this some guy important? When Oda was talking about a legend showing up, I’m sure he wasn’t talking about Oden as that’s just a flashback. Who is the third admiral ?
I wonder if the third position was only recently created to help take on the issue of the Yonkos.

C

critical mindset

I wonder if the third position was only recently created to help take on the issue of the Yonkos.
Is that so? Beats me. Think that’d weird, three feels more natural than two. Idk if it’s just me but I’d be happy to have a 20-30 chapters long backstory on the history of the marines and some of the admirals (and Garp’s) adventures over the past 40 years! Just because the organisation itself is interesting, and to flesh-out the unknowns

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Is that so? Beats me. Think that’d weird, three feels more natural than two. Idk if it’s just me but I’d be happy to have a 20-30 chapters long backstory on the history of the marines and some of the admirals (and Garp’s) adventures over the past 40 years! Just because the organisation itself is interesting, and to flesh-out the unknowns
Man it would be incredible if the past of the Marines were explored. Going from the establishment of the Marines, facing Rox, more info on Kong, admiral origins, etc.