Speculations Mihawk Looks Like a Gypsy

LOOK AT THIS DAMN PICTURE AND TELL ME THIS ISN'T MIHAWK'S STYLE

His original nickname was The Clairvoyant.

He's a goddamn Gypsy.

Do Gypsies Believe in God?
- Romani groups tend to adopt the religion which is dominant in their countries of residence. In the Euro- pean context this means that they are either Christian or Muslim. Even though they often do not follow all religious rituals and practices, faith in God remains an important part of their life. This explains why Mihawk wears a cross.

Mihawk and the Relationship with Dracula
- Which country does Dracula come from? Romania.

Note: I knew he was a gypsy just by looking at him. Type Gypsy Men in Google, and you'll find nothing but guys who look like Mihawk.
That's literally racial stereotyping:whitepress:

Fuck, not that. I'm already FUCKED UP by this racial fuss and hype of minorities and gender. 80% of modern movies and TV shows are trying to propagandize all this shit instead of normal plots. Instead of professionals, they take people for the role of director, actor, screenwriter, many of whom don't know shit about their business, but they have a pussy, not a dick between their legs, because strong and independent women are so "cool". It was lucky that such films as The Lord of the Rings were filmed in the early noughties, I'm afraid to imagine what kind of shit would be filmed in 2023. I hope Henry Cavell justifies the warhammer series and there won't be all this bullshit

Fuck, not that. I'm already FUCKED UP by this racial fuss and hype of minorities and gender. 80% of modern movies and TV shows are trying to propagandize all this shit instead of normal plots. Instead of professionals, they take people for the role of director, actor, screenwriter, many of whom don't know shit about their business, but they have a pussy, not a dick between their legs, because strong and independent women are so "cool". It was lucky that such films as The Lord of the Rings were filmed in the early noughties, I'm afraid to imagine what kind of shit would be filmed in 2023. I hope Henry Cavell justifies the warhammer series and there won't be all this bullshit
I think this thread is dumb

but tbh itโ€™s kinda racist for you to be this upset over someone merely suggesting that Mihawk could be Romani.
Post automatically merged:

Literally no gipsy i know never took offence to being called a gipsy
And there are some black people who are okay with the N Word. Doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s not a slur.

I think this thread is dumb

but tbh itโ€™s kinda racist for you to be this upset over someone merely suggesting that Mihawk could be Romani.
I don't care if he's a gypsy at all. Ace gypsy and approx. I don't care. It pisses me off that the current trend (movies, TV series) is too focused on race, gender or what gender a person is, instead of making an interesting story and plot.

Fuck, not that. I'm already FUCKED UP by this racial fuss and hype of minorities and gender. 80% of modern movies and TV shows are trying to propagandize all this shit instead of normal plots. Instead of professionals, they take people for the role of director, actor, screenwriter, many of whom don't know shit about their business, but they have a pussy, not a dick between their legs.
and you know this how?

also every plotline has had politics/"propaganda" behind it, you're just a bigot

On Romani people in Romania, from Wikipedia

What ethnicity are Romanian gypsies?
- Origins. Their original name is from the Indian Sanskrit word เคกเฅ‹เคฎ (doma) and means a member of a Dalit caste of travelling musicians and dancers The Roma originate from northern India, presumably from the northwestern Indian regions such as Rajasthan and Punjab.

So.. what? Romanian gypsies aren't Romani?

I think you're confused. Romanians in general might not be Romani, but the Romanian gypsies are.
Does that mean that Mihawk is PAWGistani? LESSSGO