Break Week Mihawk ran away from Shanks : Like Green Bull of the White blade? Really?

C

Cruxroux

Shanks was humiliated by homeless people in a bar. Then the fish bit off his hand. And then Mihawk humiliated him in front of the whole team.... The loser fought for the title of the top swordsman and could not achieve it, losing to Mihouk. Mihawk called him too weak to fight.... Lol The reward for 1 Mihawk is almost like For yonko Shanks with a team and territories. lol.
Bruh again you're wasting your time.
He has zero reading comprehension , I'm tired of explaining him that mihawk panel isn't about Mihawk being scared but shocked on what's buggy doing and going different route than what Mihawk and crocodile decided.
Nobody right in their mind to take on all 3 Yonkou at one time.

Pathetic marine fans need to use power point

Funny thing is even in this power point bullshit Mihawk doesn't look as bad as Garden Cow of Whiteblade literally dying from Shanks wifi Haki

Akainu is a fodder to Zoro
Ryokugyu does not need a sword to negged people stronger than Vista while L's-hawk with his black blade demands Vista to postpone lmao

So you can keep mentioning Ryokugyu to fool yourself but the truth is that Ryokugyu shits on your idol.

Bruh again you're wasting your time.
He has zero reading comprehension , I'm tired of explaining him that mihawk panel isn't about Mihawk being scared but shocked on what's buggy doing and going different route than what Mihawk and crocodile decided.
Nobody right in their mind to take on all 3 Yonkou at one time.
Mihawk can probably beat two Yonko but not three at the same time alongside their armies

So I guess Mihawk is as concerned about fighting 3 emperors alone in 1v3 as Shanks was of fighting Lord of the coast

Why is that a problem?

C

Cruxroux

Mihawk can probably beat two Yonko but not three at the same time alongside their armies

So I guess Mihawk is as concerned about fighting 3 emperors alone in 1v3 as Shanks was of fighting Lord of the coast

Why is that a problem?
Because it's plain impossible.
Even Roger/rocks/WB is getting low-mid diff against 3 yonkou's.

Ryuma and Mihawk might pull it off if they go all out at once. Like Luffy does but renders useless in short period of time.

Ryokugyu does not need a sword to negged people stronger than Vista while L's-hawk with his black blade demands Vista to postpone lmao

So you can keep mentioning Ryokugyu to fool yourself but the truth is that Ryokugyu shits on your idol.

I am really not sure what you are yapping about
Garden Cow is it? @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Garden Cow of White Blade needed to use awakening and all his power to beat nearly dead king by his own admission

Same King was put in that near dead state by nearly dead injured Zoro on a drug time limit

There is levels to this shit

Zoro beats the living piss out of Garden Brocolli of the white blade

Don't insult Mihawk by comparing him to Green Brocolli

And using Vista arguments from 2000s when Zoro has negged someone stronger than Marco on panel and when Mihawk is literally the reason for Buggy becoming a Yonko with 3.6 Billion bounty just dedicated to his strength really tells me how down bad latrine cucks are

No wonder you are so desperate..Kizaru literally got one shot by the clown who failed to put down Lucci (Zoros next victim) and Kizaru is far stronger than Garden Cow

C

Cruxroux

Garden Cow of White Blade needed to use awakening and all his power to beat nearly dead king by his own admission

Same King was put in that near dead state by nearly dead injured Zoro on a drug time limit

And using Vista arguments from 2000s when Zoro has negged someone stronger than Marco on panel and when Mihawk is literally the reason for Buggy becoming a Yonko with 3.6 Billion bounty just dedicated to his strength really tells me how down bad latrine cucks are

No wonder you are so desperate..Kizaru literally got one shot by the clown who failed to put down Lucci (Zoros next victim) and Kizaru is far stronger than Garden Cow
Vista statement is a cope not Argument lmao.
That's all they got to offer.
They have been spamming it since Marineford.

Did you skip the part where Mihawk went to Shanks headquarters alone and mocked his strength (one armed has been)? But somehow he is scared of Shanks at Marineford when he had the support of entire marines lmao

Better worry about your boy Garp getting one shotted by Shiryu 😂
Shanks let himself be humiliated by a fodder bandit.
When L's-hawk went to where he was he told him if he was looking for a duel and what did L's-hawk do? Talk and not feats lmao

Vista's rival is just talking, postponing and giving him the big shit with weaklings more weakling than him.

And don't worry about Shiryu who at the end of the day is Shiryu> Vista and Garp at 78 shit all over Vista's rival's existence.

Shanks let himself be humiliated by a fodder bandit.
When L's-hawk went to where he was he told him if he was looking for a duel and what did L's-hawk do? Talk and not feats lmao

Vista's rival is just talking, postponing and giving him the big shit with weaklings more weakling than him.

And don't worry about Shiryu who at the end of the day is Shiryu> Vista and Garp at 78 shit all over Vista's rival's existence.
You realize you sound like a daft 10 year old with no emotional and intellectual range by constantly mentioning Vista

I hope you realize you look stupid as fuck

Why do you keep talking about Ryokugyu's sword when he hasn't even used it? You think I care if he has a black blade or not? Lol

Ryokugyu defeated King + Queen, destroyed an army of smile users, overpowered scabbards, Yamato and dragon Momonosuke. He also captured Weevil who has the strength of Prime WB and left Fujitora in bandages.

Ryokugyu's little screen time brutally shits on L's-hawk and his demand to postpone with Vista.

Ryokugyu>> Vista's rival
Cope

Why do you keep talking about Ryokugyu's sword when he hasn't even used it? You think I care if he has a black blade or not? Lol

Ryokugyu defeated King + Queen, destroyed an army of smile users, overpowered scabbards, Yamato and dragon Momonosuke. He also captured Weevil who has the strength of Prime WB and left Fujitora in bandages.
Ryokugyu's little screen time brutally shits on L's-hawk and his demand to postpone with Vista.

Ryokugyu>> Vista's rival
Cope
Garden Brocolli of the White Blade has no black blade how ever much latrine fans fantasize and fetishize big black sword

2nd he defeated extremely injured nearly dead version of King..he himself said it

Who put King in that state? Nearly injured nearly dead Zoro

There are levels to this shit
Current Zoro with zero Enma issues..zero issues with CoC and no drug time limit dog walks Garden Brocolli of the White Blade

Mihawk is preserved for the end game, Oda cant show his feats yet. All I know is he got a higher bounty than Garp :handsup:

Out of curiosity, what feats Sengoku the Buddha has? 😂

To be told this by a Vista's rival coper is just too ironic lmao
Like I said
To be told this by a Vista's rival coper is just too ironic lmao
While you continue yapping about Vista on an infinite loop like a badly coded AI Model until your algorithm crashes. lemme tell you thinks an Admiral past present and future will never do

An Admiral will never have this

And an Admiral will never have this

And guess what will an admiral never do

Defeat a Yonko First Commander in a fair fight without picking on injured nearly dead or using distractions

Now go back to yapping about Vista

Mihawk is preserved for the end game, Oda cant show his feats yet. All I know is he got a higher bounty than Garp
Garp's bounty is set by a pirate who is the boss of L's-hawk not the world government.
And you want to do bounty scaling when even Pig Job has more bounty than Vista's rival? Ok Lol
Out of curiosity, what feats Sengoku the Buddha has? 😂
Don't worry about Sengoatku at 77 years old. Rather keep coping with the Vista's rival.

Garp's bounty is set by a pirate who is the boss of L's-hawk not the world government.
And you want to do bounty scaling when even Pig Job has more bounty than Vista's rival? Ok Lol

Don't worry about Sengoatku at 77 years old. Rather keep coping with the Vista's rival.
Now barely damaging pre time skip Luffy using his strongest form is considered a feat

Holy shit latrines are down bad
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Bruh manga have evolved wayy too much
We have things like this happening

Really sad lmao
Post automatically merged:

Just a quick reminder
This guy can make an Admiral lick his boot or his ass anytime he wants to

And Green Bull of all Admirals is ready to lick that ass anytime

Lmaoooooo
@SkySanji
@MonsterKaido
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@zenox
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Now barely damaging pre time skip Luffy using his strongest form is considered a feat

Holy shit latrines are down bad
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Bruh manga have evolved wayy too much
We have things like this happening

Really sad lmao

Just a quick reminder
This guy can make an Admiral lick his boot or his ass anytime he wants to

And Green Bull of all Admirals is ready to lick that ass anytime

Lmaoooooo
@SkySanji
@MonsterKaido
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@zenox
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Pings didn't work but I agree ngl
Gardenlamb wankers are mad their fave got stalled and trolled by casual Morley who didn't even use Armament on him, so they try to cope and say Vista stalled Mihawk as well, but nah bruh only the Admirals get clowned by Commanders while going all out.

????

Aokiji one shots Jozu something L's-hawk couldn't do even sending a huge slashing attack with his wanked black blade which according to you Vista's rival copers makes him > The pirate king Roger LMFAO

And not to mention Lord Vista that without black blades, without using haki, without using named attacks and laughing as if he was a smile user he effortlessly stopped and forced L's-hawk to recognize that he was a fool and to postpone.

Plus Marco seeing L's-hawk with his black blade sent his underling Vista to stop L's-hawk lol
King > gb. So it makes sense that zoros mentor is weaker than admirals. Lol

Mihawk could actually solo a yonko crew. His 3.6b bounty is strength alone. Meaning even if he has just buggy on his crew, his bounty is still the same. And that's just 400m below shanks. So mihawk+buggy could actually take on shp or rhp.

So it's no surprise why he's not afraid of going into shanks territory alone. Or disobeying marine orders.

Last edited:
Pings didn't work but I agree ngl
Gardenlamb wankers are mad their fave got stalled and trolled by casual Morley who didn't even use Armament on him, so they try to cope and say Vista stalled Mihawk as well, but nah bruh only the Admirals get clowned by Commanders while going all out.
Nah you're just another yonkocuck and Vistas' rival coper who has no reading comprehension