Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have a point thats the problem, the mangaka himself has labelled fruit users swordsmen
and made mihawk the strongest of all swordsmen
you have no valid points but your utter shit to deny the manga because you dont like it.
So Kaku's Zoan form is not a devil fruit ability, instead it's Giraffe Sword Style

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Kaku's Zoan form is not a devil fruit ability, instead it's Giraffe Sword Style
no its a devil fruit ability but hes still a swordsman lmfao youre points are just pathetic
cabaji used fire spinning tops and rode a unicyle
guess what
HE WAS STILL A FUCKIN SWORDSMAN

And Shanks got his arm torn off by a seaking East Blue Luffy 1 shot.
That was at the start of the story story. Since then, Shanks has not had a single negative feat. Every other Shanks appearance since then has been more impressive then the last, getting better and better everytime.

And I don't think it's smart to pick on Shanks worst feat while you're defending Big Mom. Shanks only has 1 negative feat. Big Mom has at least 50 negative feats. It won't end well for you bro. Your best shot is just focusing on Big Mom's positive feats and trying to explain why they are better than Shanks positive feats.

Thats like saying WB ran away from the Marines because he's too weak to beat them in a 1 v 1.
Not a good comparison. The Marines never got in Whitebeard's way. They were just chasing after Whitebeard. They never pretended Whitebeard from going anywhere that he desired. That's a very clear distinction compared to what happened with Shanks and Kaido. Kaido wanted to go attack a sick and diseased Whitebeard. Shanks said no you don't have my permission. Kaido backed down. That's why that comparison doesn't make any sense. The marines never prevented Whitebeard from doing what he wanted, that's why Whitebeard didn't see any point in harming them. Shanks prevented Kaido from doing what he wanted.

Only someone that Kaido cannot defeat can prevent him from doing what he wants. That's why Kaido was insisting on killing Big Mom if she came to Wano, and the second he realized that he can't defeat her, he then agreed to be in an alliance with her.

We know nothing of the circumstances of Kaido and Shanks engagement.

The marines stated that Shanks and Kaido had a skirmish. Let's look at the dictionary definition of a skirmish, shall we?

So Kaido wanted to attack Whitebeard. Shanks said no. Kaido and Shanks had a fight. Then Kaido ran away. Those are the facts. You remember how Kaido was introduced as having a certain amount of loses in his introduction? It's a manga fact that Shanks was responsible for one of them.

If anything, all evidence points that Shanks simply talked Kaido down you know, because he's activley going to the Holyland and talking things out with the most corrupt people on the planet.
Shanks didn't talk to Kaido, he fought him and won. And I don't like the condescending way you said "because he's actively going to the Holyland and talking things out with the most corrupt people on the planet". Shanks' meeting with the Gorosei highlights just how important and powerful he is. The Gorosei literally said they would stop their busy Reverie schedule in order to have a meeting with Shanks. This is similar to the respect Sengoku displayed Shanks when he agreed with Shanks demands to end the Marineford war and to leave Whitebeard and Ace's corpses with him. The respect the marines and Gorosei have shown to Shanks is out of this world.

Shanks is by far the Yonko with the best feats, best hype, and best portrayal. And he's the pirate closest to One Piece.

HA001

That was at the start of the story story. Since then, Shanks has not had a single negative feat. Every other Shanks appearance since then has been more impressive then the last, getting better and better everytime.

And I don't think it's smart to pick on Shanks worst feat while you're defending Big Mom. Shanks only has 1 negative feat. Big Mom has at least 50 negative feats. It won't end well for you bro. Your best shot is just focusing on Big Mom's positive feats and trying to explain why they are better than Shanks positive feats.

Not a good comparison. The Marines never got in Whitebeard's way. They were just chasing after Whitebeard. They never pretended Whitebeard from going anywhere that he desired. That's a very clear distinction compared to what happened with Shanks and Kaido. Kaido wanted to go attack a sick and diseased Whitebeard. Shanks said no you don't have my permission. Kaido backed down. That's why that comparison doesn't make any sense. The marines never prevented Whitebeard from doing what he wanted, there Whitebeard didn't see any point in harming them. Shanks prevented Kaido from doing what he wanted.

Only someone that Kaido cannot defeat can prevent him from doing what he wants. That's why Kaido was insisting on killing Big Mom if she came to Wano, and the second he realized that he can't defeat her, he then agreed to be in an alliance with her.

The marines stated that Shanks and Kaido had a skirmish. Let's look at the dictionary definition of a skirmish, shall we?

So Kaido wanted to attack Whitebeard. Shanks said no. Kaido and Shanks had a fight. Then Kaido ran away. Those are the facts. You remember how Kaido was introduced as having a certain amount of loses in his introduction? It's a manga fact that Shanks was responsible for one of them.

Shanks didn't talk to Kaido, he fought him and won. And I don't like the condescending way you said "because he's actively going to the Holyland and talking things out with the most corrupt people on the planet". Shanks' meeting with the Gorosei highlights just how important and powerful he is. The Gorosei literally said they would stop their busy Reverie schedule in order to have a meeting with Shanks. This is similar to the respect Sengoku displayed Shanks when he agreed with Shanks demands to end the Marineford war and to leave Whitebeard and Ace's corpses with him. The respect the marines and Gorosei have shown to Shanks is out of this world.

Shanks is by far the Yonko with the best feats, best hype, and best portrayal. And he's the pirate closest to One Piece.
Losing the arm isnt a negative feat, he gave it up

no its a devil fruit ability but hes still a swordsman lmfao youre points are just pathetic
cabaji used fire spinning tops and rode a unicyle
guess what
HE WAS STILL A FUCKIN SWORDSMAN
Why do you think Zoro doesn't eat a df? Because he doesn't want to use gimmicks to beat Mihawk, he wants to beat him in pure swordsmanship, otherwise he could never obtain the WSS title
Post automatically merged:

Not a good comparison. The Marines never got in Whitebeard's way. They were just chasing after Whitebeard. They never pretended Whitebeard from going anywhere that he desired. That's a very clear distinction compared to what happened with Shanks and Kaido. Kaido wanted to go attack a sick and diseased Whitebeard. Shanks said no you don't have my permission. Kaido backed down. That's why that comparison doesn't make any sense. The marines never prevented Whitebeard from doing what he wanted, that's why Whitebeard didn't see any point in harming them. Shanks prevented Kaido from doing what he wanted.

As said in the Ace Novel, if a Yonko attacks another Yonko and somehow manages to win they will be left in a weakened state, i'm sure Kaido figured out that if he goes all out against Shanks he might as well beat him but then he wouldn't have the time or energy to go to MF and fight Whitebeard

HA001

Why do you think Zoro doesn't eat a df? Because he doesn't want to use gimmicks to beat Mihawk, he wants to beat him in pure swordsmanship, otherwise he could never obtain the WSS title
When has he turned down the opportunity to ?
Show me a manga panel with pure swordsman in ?
So kinemon cant be wss because he makes clothes ?

As said in the Ace Novel, if a Yonko attacks another Yonko and somehow manages to win they will be left in a weakened state, i'm sure Kaido figured out that if he goes all out against Shanks he might as well beat him but then he wouldn't have the time or energy to go to MF and fight Whitebeard

then why did he want to go fight whitebeard in the first place if he would be in a vulnerable state after? why did he want to fight big mom? it doesn't look like kaido has any issues picking fights with those yonko for some reason

then why did he want to go fight whitebeard in the first place if he would be in a vulnerable state after? why did he want to fight big mom? it doesn't look like kaido has any issues picking fights with those yonko for some reason
His goal at that time was WB, Shanks was not, for reasons unknown to us, probably because he thought Whitebeard had the best chance of killing him.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

:josad: I forgot you're a Light type poster. You're a good poster and not toxic so I'll let you know that I've used up all my argument points up for the week so I'll give you a genera bullet point of what my retort would be.

1. I don't take Shanks arm feat seriously just using it to compare how ridiculous what you brought is to me
2. You can have a skirmish and still resolve thing with talking after the initial skirmish. Just like with Shanks / WB and Linlin/Kaido they didnt fight to the death.
3. And Theres very little chance that Kaido lost to Shanks in a manner of hours. Zero chance.
4. Shanks has great feats and portrayal but I don't think he is the strongest. I consider all fights amongst Yonko to be extreme diff either way with my favorite (Liniln) winning more times than not. Shanks is strong but Kaido has more hype regarding his strength than Shanks. Don't think im downplaying Shanks. I put him and all Yonko up there with Roger and Newgate. I don't consider him any weaker than any of the or at least in a manner that is noticeable. But I think it's absurd to sugggest he beat Kaido in a few hours.

:josad: I forgot you're a Light type poster. You're a good poster and not toxic so I'll let you know that I've used up all my argument points up for the week so I'll give you a genera bullet point of what my retort would be.

1. I don't take Shanks arm feat seriously just using it to compare how ridiculous what you brought is to me
2. You can have a skirmish and still resolve thing with talking after the initial skirmish. Just like with Shanks / WB and Linlin/Kaido they didnt fight to the death.
3. And Theres very little chance that Kaido lost to Shanks in a manner of hours. Zero chance.
4. Shanks has great feats and portrayal but I don't think he is the strongest. I consider all fights amongst Yonko to be extreme diff either way with my favorite (Liniln) winning more times than not. Shanks is strong but Kaido has more hype regarding his strength than Shanks. Don't think im downplaying Shanks. I put him and all Yonko up there with Roger and Newgate. I don't consider him any weaker than any of the or at least in a manner that is noticeable. But I think it's absurd to sugggest he beat Kaido in a few hours.
I agree that Yonko vs Yonko fights would on average take days, and would always end in extreme diff

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

What's that mean?

And I don't like arguing with my fellow Yonko fans as well. But I'm not a fan of how almost every Yonko fan has Shanks at the bottom of their list.

:josad:
You write long detailed posts. Is what I mean.
I dont think Shanks is weak at all. Like I said, Extreme diff and for what its worth, he high diffs current BB until he reaches peak power. I have BB as the definite weakest you place the others any way you want.

pretty much every post you make involving Mihawk, you like him so much that you even start mentioning him in threads that have no connection with Mihawk at all
What kinda reasoning is that?
I asked you show me the post where I have overestimated Mihawk or said anything about it that I can't back up with evidence.

How much I like/dislike Mihawk is irrelevant.

This same logic should lead you to the conclusion that Yasopp is the current best marksman you pleb
Wtf does that even mean?
Yasopp doesn't have strongest Sniper title, how is that relevant?

I literally addressed this bullshit.

I guess i should stop bothering to write anything, because you're gonna ignore it anyway, if you're gonna reply, then at least read what i said
Write something. I will not ignore you. I will debunk all your arguments.
Try me

You are one of the most toxic posters out there though.
Why do you expect everyone who responds to you to be mon toxic?

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that Usopp won’t become the best sniper lmao
What does that have to do with anything.
Say Usopp is best sniper, what does he do in Melee?

If he can't win in Melee, he isn't strongest sniper, he is just best sniper, meaning he can snipe better.

How does that change the fact that Mihawk WSS > Shanks one armed swordsman.

Provide me arguments, I will debunk them.

Arguing for Mihawk is so fucking easy lmao, every single argument is dog shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.