Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked Mihawk, but after all this Mihawk overwanking, i'm really disgusted by Mihawk
Okay this would be the last thing I would.

You are either a fucking liar or you don't know what wank means.
All I have ever seen from you is Mihawk downplay, disrespecting him for absolutely no reason at all. You either are here to piss people off you have genuine hate for Zoro.

Where is Mihawk wank? When have I ever said anything seriously that qualifies as wanking?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Who’s the World’s Strongest Marksman, Beckman or Yasopp?
Please miss me with those stupid questions.

So Prime Whitebeard picks up a sword, and then people should say: Damn, Prime Whitebeard is weaker than Mihawk :seriously:
The above plus what I am gonna say next. If Prime WB were a swordsman he'd be the wss. You don't pick up a sword and are immediately proficient in the fighting style as you are in your honed and preferred fighting style. So if WB honed his swordsmanship throughout his life he'd be the wss. Luffy can't fight with a sword as good as he can using his honed style. If Garp picked up a sword he wouldn't be able to fight to his maximum using it since he would have just picked up a sword.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
dude i am serious, since you're also into calcs and what not, i am curious
I don't think that Tsunami feat is consistent enough so I think it should be thrown out. Much of what the Gura excels at is pure DC meaning it has massive range but say that "country" level attack hit someone, it wouldn't have country level AP because those things are just a side effect of having the power to shift tetonic plates.

Large island level is where I put most top tiers at for now.

Listen man and I actually serious because I have seen this delusion for as far as I have known you.

No people who say Mihawk > Linlin are not Zoro fans. @Shuyaku is hardly a Zoro fan. @Admiral Lee Hung couldn't give a shit about Zoro. @Esc @silverfire and @Owl Ki are also farthest from Zoro fans.

You are either dishonest or you have delusional because people I mention, you know well enough to know these character give two shits about Zoro. And there are many more people like that so you need to stop pushing this fucked up narrative that people who think Mihawk shits on Big Mom are Zoro fans.

Next with your rent free bullshit.
Most people DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT BIG MOM. She is too irrelevant to the story to give a flying fuck about, it is Big Mom's annoying ass fans, or Yonkotards in general saying some of the most fucked up shit, shit like "EoS Zoro < Big Mom" "Kaido > Gol D Roger" etc which creates a reaction.

Idk how many times I have to break it out for you. If you are that far off detached with reality, it is no wonder you are incapable of understanding work of fiction that is One Piece either.

I like you as a dude, we cool and that's why I am telling you, stop this fucking bullshit.

Mihawk > Big Mom is result of comparing Mihawk's performance, his feats, his portrayal his hype in relation to Big Mom's
Big Mom clowning is result of Oda himself clowning in every way possible and her die hard fanboys/yonko fanboys in general putting her in a pedestal.

Please miss me with those stupid questions.

The above plus what I am gonna say next. If Prime WB were a swordsman he'd be the wss. You don't pick up a sword and are immediately proficient in the fighting style as you are in your honed and preferred fighting style. So if WB honed his swordsmanship throughout his life he'd be the wss. Luffy can't fight with a sword as good as he can using his honed style. If Garp picked up a sword he wouldn't be able to fight to his maximum using it since he would have just picked up a sword.
Exactly, that's why you shouldn't compare Mihawk to someone like Big Mom, sure Mihawk is skilled with a sword, but Big Mom is not just a swordsman, she has so much more abilities

It doesn’t take a genius to realize that Yasopp is supposed to be the better marksman
Okay how is that related to Mihawk's title?
A stronger swordsman would beat weaker swordsman in a fight because swordsman in One Piece means
-Ability to create natural disasters
-Be masters of armament Haki
-Be effective in malee
-Be effective in range
-Produce Island country level DC
-It requires your physical strength to be on top of the world
-It requires your combat speed to be on top of the world

How does World's Strongest Sniper title work? What can sniper do in Melee?

How many times do I have to show you your example is dog shit and that's the reason why strongest sniper title doesn't exist.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, that's why you shouldn't compare Mihawk to someone like Big Mom, sure Mihawk is skilled with a sword, but Big Mom is not just a swordsman, she has so much more abilities
Wtf does that even mean?
Skilled with sword? **** his skill with sword means he would tear Big Mom's fat ass apart

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats not how it works clown, oda has called fruit users fujitora and law swordsmen so big mom is no different,
the funniest thing is you the exact type of dumbass to say shiryu will beat mihawk and be wss despite shiryu eating a fruit too
is he no longer a swordsman cause he turns invisible ?
is kaku not a swordsman because he turns into a giraffe ? is kinemon no longer a swordsman because he makes clothes ?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The story doesn't add up or make sense so Idk what top tiers are fighting. But, from a narrative perspective, Mihawk's value is very small. I only put him this high because Zoro but even then, nothing implies Zoro should be that high having to always fight the second strongest at any given time.

Linlin's narrative importance exceeds that of Mihawks by leaps and bounds. Her portrayal in strength equally so. Using characters when they are up against plot protected and invincible SH pirates or SH allies isn't a valid means of scaling power. Dismiss every moment she been with the SH and see how everything else plays out. Thats how you actually gauge a characters strength. Most importantly, see how Luffy treats or reacts to a character because since he is somewhat strong, he is "less protected" and everytime he sees her, He's always hauling ass.

Mihawk has to show actual real feats before I give him the benefit of the doubt. Thats all he has - the benefit of the doubt and Zoro fans uplaying him. He would be considered at most Commander level if he was not connected with Zoro nor was it in the interest of the Zoro fandom to protect him. Trust me, as a former zoro Stan, I understand the need to shadow wank but I think the wank should be placed elsewhere. To me, Mihawk isn't worth that much at least from what little effort Oda has put into his character. I
Eos Zoro>>ALL Yonko

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Listen man and I actually serious because I have seen this delusion for as far as I have known you.

No people who say Mihawk > Linlin are not Zoro fans. @Shuyaku is hardly a Zoro fan. @Admiral Lee Hung couldn't give a shit about Zoro. @Esc @silverfire and @Owl Ki are also farthest from Zoro fans.

You are either dishonest or you have delusional because people I mention, you know well enough to know these character give two shits about Zoro. And there are many more people like that so you need to stop pushing this fucked up narrative that people who think Mihawk shits on Big Mom are Zoro fans.

Next with your rent free bullshit.
Most people DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT BIG MOM. She is too irrelevant to the story to give a flying fuck about, it is Big Mom's annoying ass fans, or Yonkotards in general saying some of the most fucked up shit, shit like "EoS Zoro < Big Mom" "Kaido > Gol D Roger" etc which creates a reaction.

Idk how many times I have to break it out for you. If you are that far off detached with reality, it is no wonder you are incapable of understanding work of fiction that is One Piece either.

I like you as a dude, we cool and that's why I am telling you, stop this fucking bullshit.

Mihawk > Big Mom is result of comparing Mihawk's performance, his feats, his portrayal his hype in relation to Big Mom's
Big Mom clowning is result of Oda himself clowning in every way possible and her die hard fanboys/yonko fanboys in general putting her in a pedestal.

I spent more time searching for this gif than reading that post cheers! :suresure:

Okay this would be the last thing I would.

You are either a fucking liar or you don't know what wank means.
All I have ever seen from you is Mihawk downplay, disrespecting him for absolutely no reason at all. You either are here to piss people off you have genuine hate for Zoro.

Where is Mihawk wank? When have I ever said anything seriously that qualifies as wanking?
No, i like Zoro, probably one of my fave SH's If not the fave, i just find it funny that every time you mention Mihawk you begin overestimating his abilities, and i don't really think talking about a manga character can piss of anyone... although some people do lose their cool in a heartbeat

Thats not how it works clown, oda has called fruit users fujitora and law swordsmen so big mom is no different,
the funniest thing is you the exact type of dumbass to say shiryu will beat mihawk and be wss despite shiryu eating a fruit too
is he no longer a swordsman cause he turns invisible ?
is kaku not a swordsman because he turns into a giraffe ? is kinemon no longer a swordsman because he makes clothes ?
Never said that, i said that they're not just a swordsman

No, i like Zoro, probably one of my fave SH's If not the fave, i just find it funny that every time you mention Mihawk you begin overestimating his abilities, and i don't really think talking about a manga character can piss of anyone... although some people do lose their cool in a heartbeat
wtf are you talking about?
When have I overestimated Mihawk?
Show me one thing that I said seriously that is overestimating Mihawk?

I spent more time searching for this gif than reading that post cheers! :suresure:
you are not helping your case here. Instead making yourself out to be a joke in a public platform

HA001

Never said that, i said that they're not just a swordsman
Lmfao what else are they ?
They swordsmen and thats it thus below mihawk.

HA001

I guess i should stop bothering to write anything, because you're gonna ignore it anyway, if you're gonna reply, then at least read what i said
You dont have a point thats the problem, the mangaka himself has labelled fruit users swordsmen
and made mihawk the strongest of all swordsmen
you have no valid points but your utter shit to deny the manga because you dont like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.