Mihawk vs Kaido and Big Mom

Kaido and Big Mom vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
What's her narrative importance besides being an arc villain for Whole Cake Island and Wano? And yes, I am aware that she has some impressive feats. One shotting Queen and splitting the sky with Kaido were impressive. I'm not saying Big Mom is weak, I have her a bit weaker than Kaido on my personal tier list, which is a respectable position to be in. I'm just saying she's a lot weaker than Shanks and Mihawk both, that's all.

I assume since you didn't say anything about Shanks, that your tier list is Shanks > Big Mom > Mihawk?
Lol, nothing implies she is weaker than Shanks. Ace novel even implies that to be a Yonko, you have to be as strong as Shanks meaning Shanks is the bare minimum. Mihawk is excluded because he isn't considered one of the 4 strongest pirates in the world.

And no, without PIS or bullshit, I have her as #1. Too many tools, far too versatile if she's alllowed to do half the shit oda has shown her fruit can do, no one in the verse is beating her in a 1 v 1.

Lol, nothing implies she is weaker than Shanks. Ace novel even implies that to be a Yonko, you have to be as strong as Shanks meaning Shanks is the bare minimum. Mihawk is excluded because he isn't considered one of the 4 strongest pirates in the world.

And no, without PIS or bullshit, I have her as #1. Too many tools, far too versatile if she's alllowed to do half the shit oda has shown her fruit can do, no one in the verse is beating her in a 1 v 1.
She's probably the most versatile Yonko of the bunch, she has haki, durability, devil fruit, sword skills...
Post automatically merged:

why do you hate me? :josad:

and when you say you see her as number 1....you mean out of the people who are alive now....or she's even above roger and prime whitebeard?

X_____X

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Plenty of stuff do. For starters, she spent 3 nights fighting with Kaido. The same Kaido that ran away from Shanks before the timeskip.
And Shanks got his arm torn off by a seaking East Blue Luffy 1 shot. Thats like saying WB ran away from the Marines because he's too weak to beat them in a 1 v 1. We know nothing of the circumstances of Kaido and Shanks engagment. If anything, all evidence points that Shanks simply talked Kaido down you know, because he's activley going to the Holyland and talking things out with the most corrupt people on the planet.

Plenty of stuff do. For starters, she spent 3 nights fighting with Kaido. The same Kaido that ran away from Shanks before the timeskip.
We don't really know what happened, Kaido is not unreasonable as he seems, he might've figured it would take too much time to deal with Shanks so he couldn't make it to MF on time

And Shanks got his arm torn off by a seaking East Blue Luffy 1 shot. Thats like saying WB ran away from the Marines because he's too weak to beat them in a 1 v 1. We know nothing of the circumstances of Kaido and Shanks engagment. If anything, all evidence points that Shanks simply talked Kaido down you know, because he's activley going to the Holyland and talking things out with the most corrupt people on the planet.
He offered some Premium East Blue Sake to Kaido :cheers:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
and when you say you see her as number 1....you mean out of the people who are alive now....or she's even above roger and prime whitebeard?

X_____X
Ever bruh. 1 v 1 let her get half of the things her fruit can do without any bullshit or plot holding her back she wins. She won't go down in a fight. Oda has made her way too powerful to have her go down in a fight without there being massive asspulls to justify why she doesn't do X Y Z, 123 when she has shown the ability to multiple times.

Again this is hinged on no PIS.

Ever bruh. 1 v 1 let her get half of the things her fruit can do without any bullshit or plot holding her back she wins. She won't go down in a fight. Oda has made her way too powerful to have her go down in a fight without there being massive asspulls to justify why she doesn't do X Y Z, 123 when she has shown the ability to multiple times.

Again this is hinged on no PIS.
:fullmom:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Do you only like Big Mom because she pisses people off ? lmfao
No I genuinely like her. I dont have the energy to worry about other people. Her being an absolute butt blaster for irrational haters is only icing on the cake for me with her. She literally elicits hate and takes up space in heads without even trying. If it was just her being hated, I would have gotten tired already. I wouldn't write literal essays about a character I like just because she pisses people off.

This is not going well for Mihawk.
Llinlin turns Yoru into a Homie and Yoru 1 shots him.

S

Shuyaku

No I genuinely like her. I dont have the energy to worry about other people. Her being an absolute butt blaster for irrational haters is only icing on the cake for me with her. She literally elicits hate and takes up space in heads without even trying.

Llinlin turns Yoru into a Homie and Yoru 1 shots him.
ok but is she country level

Status
Not open for further replies.