Versus Battle Mihawk vs My Hero Academia

Mihawk

• MHA

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters
Bakugou with Ofa has insane mobility/speed and judging from Marineford Mihawk speed it aint as that impressive if Luffy can dodge it easily.

And wow mihawk cute an ice mountain , so cute. Bakugou was melting rocks and destroying real mountains like nothing. And thats a kid bakugou for you

But please do wank Mihawk more and give him feats like surviving a nuke when you have no evidence for that :milaugh:
Talking about wanking charcter while saying bakugo could beat Mihawk :milaugh:

The only way MHA would even have a less than 1% chance if Mihawk uses his knife, fucks around like with EB Zoro, gets Flash/Silver Surfer level jobbing so Shigaraki can use flying dead bodies of his in-verse comrades as distraction so that he somehow uses his hax on him, which I doubt would happen even under those circumstances, given his CoO, CoA and just overwhelming gap in physicals. He casually blitzes them with his casually sent island slashes.

S

Shuyaku

The only way MHA would even have a less than 1% chance if Mihawk uses his knife, fucks around like with EB Zoro, gets Flash/Silver Surfer level jobbing so Shigaraki can use flying dead bodies of his in-verse comrades as distraction so that he somehow uses his hax on him, which I doubt would happen even under those circumstances, given his CoO, CoA and just overwhelming gap in physicals. He casually blitzes them with his casually sent island slashes.
He doesn’t have casual island slashes tho, but you’re right otherwise

Dude what the duck is this retarded wanking of the Mha verse?
Saying anyone has in the Series has any way of even perceiving Mihawks movement, much less reacting to it is not only lying, it also shows a high lv of ignorance and bias.

The same way Toriko smokes the entire One Piece verse, Mihawks smokes those parody of Heroes.
Also Mihawk is bloodlusted and is going strait for the Kill so no time to form a plan or strategy.

The moment Oda proves that Mihawk has advanced Armament and Observationhaki, it will become even more one-sided than it already is.

Someone should to a current Luffy Mha gauntlet...

J

Jo_Ndule

He loses.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Mihawk is too much for them.
Mihawk isn't oneshotting top heroes or villains

Someone who counters sword users in MHA will make Mihawj lose badly coz it wil creat openings for othes to trash him
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Mihawk is too much for them.
Mihawk isn't oneshotting top heroes or villains

Someone who counters sword users in MHA will make Mihawj lose badly coz it wil create openings for othes to trash him
Where is he destroying mountains? Where are the mountains? I just see him destroying a part of that huge mountain.

It is impressive but nowhere comparable to Mihawk casually cutting an iceberg dwarfing Marineford.

Furthermore, Mihawk basically scales to WB whose strongest earthquakes were calced around country/small continent level. He washes.

No, you can't.

He can tank much more than that.

Hell, even Chinjao would tank that shit and in fact, Chinjao would solo the MHA verse as well.
Stop handing out baseless stats

Mihawk has no durability feats

Dude what the duck is this retarded wanking of the Mha verse?
Saying anyone has in the Series has any way of even perceiving Mihawks movement, much less reacting to it is not only lying, it also shows a high lv of ignorance and bias.

The same way Toriko smokes the entire One Piece verse, Mihawks smokes those parody of Heroes.
Also Mihawk is bloodlusted and is going strait for the Kill so no time to form a plan or strategy.

The moment Oda proves that Mihawk has advanced Armament and Observationhaki, it will become even more one-sided than it already is.

Someone should to a current Luffy Mha gauntlet...
It is a shame, Mha characters are featwise at best pre ts Cp9 lvl,even someone as Pica would be enough for them and that speak a lot.

Mihawk is island lvl or even higher,he scales to rel speed+ with is Leagues above Mha speed.

Mihawk claps whole verse.

@Cao Cao

It is a shame, Mha characters are featwise at best pre ts Cp9 lvl,even someone as Pica would be enough for them and that speak a lot.

Mihawk is island lvl or even higher,he scales to rel speed+ with is Leagues above Mha speed.

Mihawk claps whole verse.

@Cao Cao
The problem with Mihawk here is that on Marineford he tried to hit a weak Mid tier like Luffy and accidentally cut through a gigantic Iceberg instead.

That proves even casually Mihawk is far above the Mha side.

Even though I hate to repeat myself, it is pretty likely that he has better Observation than Katakuri and better advanced Armament than current Luffy, so the more Oda shows what Top tiers have, especially in terms of awakening (Big Mom, Kaido, Blackbeard and the Admirals) the less chances they have to even compete.

Even though I hate to repeat myself, it is pretty likely that he has better Observation than Katakuri and better advanced Armament than current Luffy, so the more Oda shows what Top tiers have, especially in terms of awakening (Big Mom, Kaido, Blackbeard and the Admirals) the less chances they have to even compete.
Let be honest here any high tier would clap any mha character, any top tier would solo the verse of them. The gap is just to large, if you guys want a fair equal verse battles, make Mha vs HxH.

Don´t know why i am mentioned here, but MHA is getting slaughtered hard, even with the lack of feats that Mihawk has shown. Based on stats, he is a complete different league, and since nothing is equalized in favor of MHA, i honestly don´t see any reason why they should win against Mihawk. Damn 5 pages, to debate that scenario?
:shame:
Yeah kinda nonsense what I read here, we don't need 5 pages to know that Mihawk clapps all fodder down.