Future Events Mihawk will crush Sengoku

Yeah goofy needed bubble seastone he got lucky

Goofy in his peak form 3 named attacks gave gucci a cheek bandage
Zoro took lucci outta arc in 1 named attack levels
Learn diffence between took down and mere connected the attack. Last time i check lucci still talking with gorosei lmao. Luffy sent him dreaming
lmao.

Learn diffence between took down and mere connected the attack. Last time i check lucci still talking with gorosei lmao. Luffy sent him dreaming
lmao.
2 sec later gucci takes over seraphim,
Gucci attacks the ship
Gucci almost kills stussy
Gucci after zoro one shoted him:outta arc
Lil bro there are levels

Jozu=YC4 is almost as offensive as people who think Mihawk can low diff any version of Sengoku
Oda: All of WB's commanders are equally strong (SbS)
I personally dont really believe that. But im being generous compare to what oda said, if you say i am as offensive as the moron say mihawk can low diff akainu then idk what to say
Post automatically merged:

2 sec later gucci takes over seraphim,
Gucci attacks the ship
Gucci almost kills stussy
Gucci after zoro one shoted him:outta arc
Lil bro there are levels
Do You mean gucci the one who took down bunch shichibukai, strongest cp agent, admiral, yonko and gorosei?

The only feat that Manga showed so fsr is Mihawk only managed took down baboons and pre ts zoLost lmao.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oda: All of WB's commanders are equally strong (SbS)
I personally dont really believe that. But im being generous compare to what oda said, if you say i am as offensive as the moron say mihawk can low diff akainu then idk what to say
Post automatically merged:

Do You mean gucci the one who took down bunch shichibukai, strongest cp agent, admiral, yonko and gorosei?

The only feat that Manga showed so fsr is Mihawk only managed took down baboons and pre ts zoLost lmao.
Oda never said that in the SBS 💀 💀

He said that the division order doesn't equal strength. The manga shows that there's a big gap between characters like Curiel and Marco(negged by an admiral versus stalled top tiers)

Oda never said that in the SBS 💀 💀

He said that the division order doesn't equal strength. The manga shows that there's a big gap between characters like Curiel and Marco(negged by an admiral versus stalled top tiers)
It's on sbs volume 59, page 96..
i say dont really believe same strength lv between them lol but jozu get one tap from aokiji, 3rd or 4th commander is trash compared to present powerlv.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's on sbs volume 59, page 96..
i say dont really believe same strength lv between them lol but jozu get one tap from aokiji, 3rd or 4th commander is trash compared to present powerlv.
D: About the Whitebeard Pirates, if there are pirates from the "Whitebeard ally groups", is there a possibility of one of them becoming a commander of the real Whitebeard Pirates itself? Or are the commanders all from the real Whitebeard Pirates from the beginning? P.N. amanuts

O: Ok, I'll explain a little about the Whitebeard Pirates. First, captain Whitebeard and the 16 commanders. All 16 commanders, despite numbers and ages have the same rank. All the same. Whitebeard Pirates are just split in 16 groups and the division number does not indicate strength. The 43 ally pirate ships are not any part of the Whitebeard Pirates and are usually all just scattered everywhere living their own little lives. Yet they are loyal to Whitebeard, and help him in desperate times. They are like that. In Ace's case, the Spade Pirates were destroyed, and all the members joined the Whitebeard Pirates, so he was able to become a commander.

They have the same rank not the same strength:okay:

D: About the Whitebeard Pirates, if there are pirates from the "Whitebeard ally groups", is there a possibility of one of them becoming a commander of the real Whitebeard Pirates itself? Or are the commanders all from the real Whitebeard Pirates from the beginning? P.N. amanuts

O: Ok, I'll explain a little about the Whitebeard Pirates. First, captain Whitebeard and the 16 commanders. All 16 commanders, despite numbers and ages have the same rank. All the same. Whitebeard Pirates are just split in 16 groups and the division number does not indicate strength. The 43 ally pirate ships are not any part of the Whitebeard Pirates and are usually all just scattered everywhere living their own little lives. Yet they are loyal to Whitebeard, and help him in desperate times. They are like that. In Ace's case, the Spade Pirates were destroyed, and all the members joined the Whitebeard Pirates, so he was able to become a commander.

They have the same rank not the same strength:okay:
I get the feeling the divisions in Whitebeard's crew started the YC-1-2-3-4 scaling. If people just read this sbs that nonsense probably would have never started

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I get the feeling the divisions in Whitebeard's crew started the YC-1-2-3-4 scaling. If people just read this sbs that nonsense probably would have never started
i think it was the sweet commanders that started it.

to this date ppl still debate on how to rank Marco/Jozu/Vista/Ace/Pre-Yami Teach