Future Events Mihawk will crush Sengoku

With all the old legends going down and sengoku likely falling to mihawk and cross guild I wonder if ray is next

Rayleigh would have admittedly would have lost to teach with the only thing really saving him was the situation with boa’s fruit. So unless he truly does nothing I imagine he’d also be taken out but idk by who

I don't think beating Sengoku gives Mihawk any hype. Mihawk needs no hype. Bro himself is walking hype. We gotta remember Mihawk is the reason why Buggy's getting the same stature are the rest of the Yonko.
That would be true if it wasn’t false
It’s not just mihawk alone or crocodile or buggy. It’s the 3 of them together all making up for what the other lacks that makes them an emperor crew

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why doesn't his sword already have a DF? What Mythical Zoan is Teach gonna hunt down for him?
Because it is saved up for a special one.
One that gives Power.
Orochi No Mi. :goyea:

Perhaps Oda thinks giving his supreme grade Raiu a busted fruit is too much?
It is not too much, Shiryu will end up insane.
Both offensively and defensively.
Both will be covered by broken fruits.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That would be true if it wasn’t false
It’s not just mihawk alone or crocodile or buggy. It’s the 3 of them together all making up for what the other lacks that makes them an emperor crew
I am talking about actuality, not what the Marines think about them. We can be as salty about it as we want but Mihawk is by far the biggest factor Oda used to justify Buggy's Yonko status.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Maybe Mihawk will get Magellan at best

Him fighting a version of Zoro who's beaten names like King and Shiryu is probably all the hype tools he'll get, outside of past feats which we'll hopefully learn about in a flashback

I am talking about actuality, not what the Marines think about them. We can be as salty about it as we want but Mihawk is by far the biggest factor Oda used to justify Buggy's Yonko status.
The actuality is what the marines and world government believe lol

It is mihawk and crocodile that made buggy an emperor and cross guild get the emperor level status
Mihawk and crocodile are not equal in strength but they are equal in what they add to the organization. As strong as mihawk is he views and acknowledges crocodile as his equal and the other way around

Acting like crocodile and buggy’s roles in cross guild perception as an emperor crew doesn’t matter is plain dumb fanboyism

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't think beating Sengoku gives Mihawk any hype. Mihawk needs no hype. Bro himself is walking hype. We gotta remember Mihawk is the reason why Buggy's getting the same stature are the rest of the Yonko.
Beating Sengoku will dehype him if anything, knowing what Oda likes to do in top tier battles.

We still need Mihawk action though.

A good thing that can come from the fight besides the action is sengoku will likely give us insight on why mihawk was attacking marines and later became a warlord

Tsuru might have a lot of insight on both his and crocodiles past too considering she kept up to date on even laffitte

Fujitora is the better option.

Sengoku is from the Old Generation, if he fought Mihawk he would get wanked by Oda like how he treats Garp or Rayleigh.
The current Admiral crop though... post-Wano has shown they aren't "safe" anymore.
Fujitora is Shiryu's victim

Blackbeard picked Suke Suke no Mi while skipped even Marco's for reason. Awakened Suke can't be detected by any means of CoO
CoO master Fujitora is the perfect victim.

Mihawk is the most powerful swordsman in the world.
Sengoku wouldn't have a chance to face an opponent as powerful as Mihawk.
Mihawk would simply defeat Sengoku in an instant...