Future Events Mihawk will crush Sengoku

Issho is strong enough that Mihawk probably wouldn't see it as an actual handicap. Like I'm willing to bet Issho has top 3 Observation Haki out of the people alive, being blind is a small matter to him
Snitch is strong enough to be a Yonkou hyped by Kaido and Mihawk still refuses to fight him. It's not about the strength of the individual but that Mihawk can't fight him at his absolute best without the handicap.

Otherwise the entire refusing to fight Snitch thing would lose meaning.

Sengoku is by far the least impressive old legend.
U mean the only legend that has to show up his powers dym least impressive when we dont know a thing
Garp looked like shit when he clashed with chinjao look now
Sengoku s only showing was at marine ford
Shits outdated

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
U mean the only legend that has to show up his powers
Garp looked like shit when he clashed with chinjao look no
Sengoku s only showing was at marine ford
Shits outdated
Sengoku looked like a chump on MF. Embarrassing the top tier name like Big Mom.

Sengoku is by far the least impressive old legend. Much rather Mihawk vs Fuji, but like others have said, it ain't happening so we will have to settle for Sengoku. The issue is as I stated in my post, the focus will be more on Sengoku than on Mihawk, since it will be Sengoku's last hurrah. Not an ideal setup to hype Mihawk.
No, it wont be focused more on sengoku as a last hurrah, Roger said to either bring garp or sengoku, the portrayal is clear, saying he's the least impressive, doesn't mean much here.

Garp is more important, because his 2 protege's are important to eos, whereas what connection does sengoku have to anyone? Law? blud got bodied by BB.

Oda can still give Sengoku a good showing, but it doesn't mean it's going to be bad for Mihawk

Snitch is strong enough to be a Yonkou hyped by Kaido and Mihawk still refuses to fight him. It's not about the strength of the individual but that Mihawk can't fight him at his absolute best without the handicap.

Otherwise the entire refusing to fight Snitch thing would lose meaning.
Losing his arm was an absolute handicap that he couldn't make a substitute for at all. But being blind doesn't matter for Issho, again top 3 CoO.
But maybe he won't fight Issho, who knows. If it's not him then it's Aramaki or adult S Hawk fo sho

Kizaru at marineford: needs sea stone cuffs vs marco
Kuzan:needs jozu to be distracted
Kizaru kicked and lasered luffy multiple times no ko
That shit is worse than what sengoku did
Mf where there was no acoc or zoan awakenings like now
Stop the cap

ZenZu

Relax. He may be sweatgoku but he still looked great against the BBP's except bandages
The fact that you had to type except proves my point.

Look at Akainu post war, looking clean chasing those fools off solo. Sweatgoku looked like a mummy after fighting them for an odd few seconds. Don't even get me started on how he got a gag scene against Luffy in the most important moment of the arc. Preskip Luffy took his attack and freed Ace and Sweatgoku looked like he was gonna cry.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@ZenZu at this point it’s lowkey a trend for zoro’s opponents to get clowned on a bit before fighting zoro lol. Might be the same with mihawk
:handsup:
  • King was getting juggled along with Queen before exhausting Marco
  • Shiryu looked like fodder in comparison to Kuzan and Garp but he did get a good hit in tbf
  • Lucci was getting his ass beat by luffy but surviving because he’s an awakened zoan
Mihawk will most likely get clowned while fighting sengoku but get a constellation prize by the end so he doesn’t look too bad and gets a bit a hype
King folded Marco and was untouched when he started the fight with zoro

Shiryu is the decisive factor for garps defeat

And zoro shat on g5 vs lucci

Since i doubt oda is gonna waste Fujitora ,Sengoku s the one who gonna be wasted
Garp s meet his fate
Wb died
Kaido and meme to
Time for the old farts to go
Sengoku s the one who said they need to strike cross guils as fast as possible

@comrade @SakazOuki @Lee Ba Shou @Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Kurozumi Wiwi @Topi Jerami @JoNdule @HeroesNZ @zenox @grey matter @nik87 @ConquistadoR @Erkan12 @TheAncientCenturion @Garp the Fist @Lor D. Coast @Gol D. Roger @ZenZu @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ @DKI @Kiri @Shiroyru etc
Even if Mihawk beats Sengoku, it won't be easy. It's not to the point where it can be said that Mihawk crushes him.

Sengoku was fine during Marineford lmao
Man had BB and his crew locked down despite BB getting the gura and his crew mates being fresh
His bandages made no fucking sense either because we see him take 0 damage on screen, unless BB suddenly landed the nastiest Gura+Armament hay maker ever off screen there's no way he got hurt so bad he needed bandages on his whole torso.

Look at Akainu post war, looking clean chasing those fools off solo. Sweatgoku looked like a mummy after fighting them for an odd few seconds. Don't even get me started on how he got a gag scene against Luffy in the most important moment of the arc. Preskip Luffy took his attack and freed Ace and Sweatgoku looked like he was gonna cry.
He was like 79 bro and had no warmup clash. Respect the elderly

ZenZu

@ZenZu at this point it’s lowkey a trend for zoro’s opponents to get clowned on a bit before fighting zoro lol. Might be the same with mihawk
:handsup:
  • King was getting juggled along with Queen before exhausting Marco
  • Shiryu looked like fodder in comparison to Kuzan and Garp but he did get a good hit in tbf
  • Lucci was getting his ass beat by luffy but surviving because he’s an awakened zoan
Mihawk will most likely get clowned while fighting sengoku but get a constellation prize by the end so he doesn’t look too bad and gets a bit a hype
That's why I'm against Sengoku.

No one cares about marineford
Using it shows ur desperate
Sengoku s power is still a mistery
Ur using the mc against him ofc he didnt do shit
Look at pizzaru ,couldnt ko nobody in egghead

ZenZu

No one cares about marineford
Using it shows ur desperate
Sengoku s power is still a mistery
Ur using the mc against him ofc he didnt do shit
Look at pizzaru ,couldnt ko nobody in egghead
The Admirals looked like chads, so did WB, only Sweatgoku looked like a chump in MF from the Marine side. Garp was excused.

Sengoku and Mihawk share the same fate if you think about it. Both are second fiddle to another character that Oda clearly loves way more and the fandoms of the first two have to leech with all they've got.

Hard to believe Oda creates a plot specifically for these two 🤣​

The way you're trying to downplay sengoku is just weird as hell, idk what you get out of this, is hating sengoku your little niche?

Former Fleet Admiral, Respected by the Pirate King along with Garp. Has CoC and a mythical Zoan fruit, yet you're sitting here tryna downplay this mf, you probably think the gap between fujitora and kizaru is big or some shit, because fuji was sweating against luffy.

when fuji brought down the meteor on law and doffy, he said he'd only test his strength a little bit. He wasn't trying.

Idk why you insist on being a little weirdo like this, using MF to downplay sengoku

If I use this retarded thought process, we might as well just use MF to slander Mihawk to Commander level, that way if him and sengoku fight, Mihawk bodying him will look way better. "nooo wayyyy, Mihawks officially a top tier now!"

The Admirals looked like chads, so did WB, only Sweatgoku looked like a chump in MF from the Marine side. Garp was excused.
One does not look like a chad needing sea stone cuffs ,opponent distracted
Squardo plan and wb having heart attacks mid fight

That's why I'm against Sengoku.
Hey they already try to make the others look like complete wins so on the bright side it doesn’t matter how impressive sengoku looks it’ll automatically be seen as an L for him and a W for mihawk
Best example down below lol
King folded Marco and was untouched when he started the fight with zoro

Shiryu is the decisive factor for garps defeat

And zoro shat on g5 vs lucci