Questions & Mysteries Mihawks never fight against Kaido because he doesn't want

I wonder why people don't shit on Dragon like they do Mihawk.
If i remember correctly, the root of the debate is that Mihawk fandom memeing Shanks or Yonkou too often all this time? Making Zoro sitting above helpless Kaidou and "no not enma slash plis", making Shanks << fish and calling him a cripple and one-armed has-been, making Kaidou a pocketknife-diff for Mihawk and mere Yonkou. Isn't Mihawk downplaying much tamer and softer than the downplaying from WSS > everyone fandom?

Oda is doing a terrible job with Mihawk

- Only fought a young Shanks
- Never tried to fight Whitebeard before MF
- Never fought Vista
- Never fought Kaido

Which top tier did he fight then to validate his title ?
This post here is the very reason why there is even Doubt about Mihawk tbh,if he had a good fighting record,nobody will be disputing his status.
The very reason I believe Mihawk is that strong is because Wb himself and Shanks acknowledge him so that's some portrayal in his favor
But even the greatest Mihawk fans (including myself) must have realized Oda hasn't given him that great of an individual strength portayal(to the standards Mihawk is usually put around by fans) inverse at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

This arc hyped much weaker swordsmen like the scabbards so it is common sense that Mihawk would fuck up Kaido pretty badly on his own but denying criticism on Mihawk's individual portrayal inverse is just as bad as the haters at this point since many things characterising Mihawk's overwhelming strength comes from secondary sources(Databooks or Magazines).
That's not a good way at hyping him by Oda especially since many other people don't read databooks.

Is Mihawk Top tier? Obviously yes he is atleast Top 10.
Is Mihawk exempt from criticism just because he is Wss? Obviously no as a WS title must be backed up with a good high level fighting record and character statements.

Last edited: