Questions & Mysteries Mihawks never fight against Kaido because he doesn't want

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
ffs ....
cause this was a big event
cause Mihawk and Shanks both were really strong back then

none of this prove Mihawk is Yonko level
Shanks went and rivaled Yonko after that duel
Mihawk went to live with monkeys and never fought any important man or woman after Shanks
you're saying in that time he isn't yonko level and i say you why wb don't talk the big event when shanks was become yonko level (i supossed he was defeat strong rival).

The thing I'm pointing out is that out of all the people that Oda could send to stop him he chosed Vista. Marco saw the scene too and didn't move himself, he sent Vista to do it.
Also what do you tell me about Jozu, Crocodile (people that Kaido would eat alive) and him deciding to go away when Shanks appeared?
Mihawk didn t tried to cut diamond and ofc jozu would block it + jozu could hold back and damage an admiral he s very strong.
Against vista he didn t tried.He was looking at Luffy talking about his power to make allies holding vista with no problems.
He blocked crocodile's sneak attack with ez it wasn t a fight just a small clash.

But what about another Yonko called Big Mom?Couldn t kill the weakest strawhats,gets blocked by Chopper,throwed like a fodder by robin and jinbei :milaugh:,no diffed by franky's bike:josad: Let s not forget she post poned against marco needed tag team with her son

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
In three-piece, Mihawk is untouchable even though he has lacklustre feats and just a title. :goyea:
Meanwhile in One Piece, Mihawk is strongest swordsman in the world. :myman:
Seems like Oda play the "stronger than Shanks in swordsmanship only" card. :yasu:
Would be nice if anything could stand against swords. :finally:

a blade that failed to cut buggy ...
Are you blind or you dont see that Buggy is cut into countless pieces? :suresure:

Yeah, Meme that bleeds from falling on her knees. Using hardening to block a Kong Gun.
Mentally shook BM.
Kaido got pierced by Kinemon the fodder.

Yeah. Kaido blitzing FS Luffy vs Borsalino being intercepted by Deathbeard and stalled by Marco.
As if Base Luffy was some speed god.
Smoker = G2 Luffy in speed
Blitzing base Luffy ain't worth shit
Borsalino crossed all of Marineford in an instant to shoot beams at WB. From execution platform to the bay.

Also, Oda in the SBS said that Kaido (at least currently) is the strongest.
He was making a joke and used the folkloric reputation he has built around Kaido

Kaido has yet to ever be brought up as the strongest creature without "known as" "said to be" or "so called".

Weird considering Oda never used such terms with Whitebeard or Mihawk