Questions & Mysteries Mihawk's Next Stop?

Mihawk's Next Stop?

• Mihawk joins another organization

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dreaming fans were thinking when Luffy and his allies fight the World Government, Mihawk as a Shichibukai, was going to face Zolo and lose his title in that battle. But Oda said no, Mihawk won't be a government dog any longer and he ruined those plans.

Then when I asked how Mihawk is going to fight zolo from this point of story, no one was able to produce a proper reply. Its not like Luffy and co will find Laugh Tale and defeat the government then Zolo will be WGS. Since Luffy's goal > Zolo's goal, Zolo must be WGS before Luffy becomes Pirate King. Then Zolo fighting Mihawk after everything is over is meaningless and not exiciting. Then when and how it will happen?

Mihawk won't show up on a random island when there was no danger, and challenge Zolo when SH Pirates were doing nothing and just watch Zolo soloing Mihawk and winning it. That would be bad writing.

Oda used Mihawk like this, only when he made Mihawk to destroy Don Krieg's fleet, and showed Mihawk was the danger that he could wipe out East Blue Luffy and others if he wanted. Right now, Luffy alone is stronger than Mihawk, let alone when he uses his crew, they stomp Mihawk. There will be never a danger like that regarding to Mihawk.

And another option is, Mihawk showing up in the worst possible time, like for example, when Luffy fighting the Larines and Ladmirals, or Government forces, and Mihawk attacking Lolo and holding him back from helping his crew, would only serve other people, Mihawk wouldn't let himself be used like this. When he was a Shichibukai, he had a deal, but right now, he wouldn't have any reason to be used by government anymore.

So what will happen to Mihawk? He is also a master of Zolo, People give example about students fighting student fighting master, but even in Rurouni Kenshin series, Hiko was master, and the duel between Kenshin and Hiko was short, not exciting, and Kenshin was emotional. And Hiko was defeated before Shishio Makoto and Enishi, he was in the 3rd biggest opponent for Kenshin not the last. Even then Hiko is a different character, not a pirate like Mihawk is. If that happens then Mihawk must lose before Shiryu as well.

I just don't see how Shanks and Beckman can match with Luffy and Zolo, Beckman vs Zolo doesn't make sense. Zolo's opponents usually either a swordsman, or a DF users, or a genetic freak that hard to cut. Is Beckman will be a DF user or genetic freak that hard to cut? I don't see its happening.

Beckman is more suited opponent for Sanji. So if Mihawk joins Shanks, then I can see the perfect match-ups : Shanks vs Luffy, Mihawk vs Zolo, Beckman vs Sanji.

Mihawk joining Red hair pirates suits him because, he has big respect for them, he even apologized from Shanks before attacking Luffy, he respects Shanks's wishes.

He left the battlefield once Shanks arrived,

He was a messenger boy for Shanks:

He partied with Shanks and Shanks's crew:

The perfect match-ups : Shanks vs Luffy, Mihawk vs Zolo, Beckman vs Sanji.

Sanji vs Beckman is more suited than Beckman vs Zolo because:

-Thematically: both smoking.

Other reasons:

-Because Sanji is obviously the smartest guy in the monster trio, and Beckman is the smartest guy in Red hair pirates and even smartest guy in the East Blue saga (this makes Beckman smarter than Captain Kuro as well).

-Another interesting reason why Sanji vs Beckman is better, because Sanji's relationships with mouses:

-And what is Beckman's animal theme?

When Oda first revealed Beckman's name, he jokingly called him "Shofukutei Nezumi" (ショーフクテイ・ネズミ Shōfukutei Nezumi?, VIZ: Shoofukutii Mouse) because he looks like a mouse
Can it be a coincidence? :zorothink:

Of course, there is another possibility that Buggy being a Yonko, people like Weevil and Mihawk joining him as well, but we will see.

Tags;

Marco will join Shanks and thus be Sanji's counterpart and lose against the Titanic Captain that the cook will defeat later. Sanji's defining trait isn't intelligence (wasn't Nami second smartest in East Blue Saga per SBS?), it is empathy. Marco is very caring aswell, he is a doctor among other things.

I've talked about this a few times, after all it is precisely my greatest interest in history.

Mihawk will be Zoro's last fight.

We've been told in the story and in supplemental materials that Mihawk doesn't see a worthy fight even with Shanks and hopes that one day there will be someone stronger to have to fight. Now think who should be the enemy that causes problems for Zoro after overcoming Mihawk, there would only be the possibility of Nika.

Also notice that Zoro has already given himself up for Luffy's dream, not only him but others as well, which makes me believe that Luffy will be the first.

And no, their finding themselves on a random island is not bad writing, quite the opposite. This shows the importance of the achievement, the fight being pegged to an Luffy's enemy takes away his identity. Zoro vs Mihawk is about Zoro and Mihawk, no other. Mihawk as a stronger swordsman wants to fight an equally strong swordsman, Zoro as a swordsman wants to overcome the strongest swordsman.

After the plot of the world government and the lost century, Zoro going to Mihawk and defying him is the best thing Oda can do.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zolo when SH Pirates were doing nothing and just watch Zolo soloing Mihawk and winning it. That would be bad writing.
Isnt that literally what happened when they fought the first time? :yasu:
SHs and all others doing nothing and just watching Zoro vs Mihawk.
Right now, Luffy alone is stronger than Mihawk
The entire thread for this bait to get lost among other stuff so I did you a favor by pointing it out. :myman:
So if Mihawk joins Shanks
The good old dream of Shanksubros... :sanmoji:

May the bait gods be with you. :goyea:

Who knows where mihawk would stop at that's up to oda and I he wants to story to progress besides that I don't like making prediction whether it's a less or more likely scenario.

anti-Zoro tards really talk about Mihawk the most and for some reason they want to rewrite his character so bad that he has to be associated with someone else and Zoro can't fight him if the other Strawhats don't have a non existent match up happening at the same time. :saden:
Mihawk will have the 2nd to last fight in the manga, probably happening at the same time as the final fight, Luffy is not fighting 2 enemies after Zoro beats Mihawk, maybe that's the problem, Mihawk being Top 2 ever until he's surpassed in the last chapters of OP. :kobeha:

Elbaf seems like a good place for Zoro to reunite with Mihawk, which fits because Luffy and Usopp will also be reuniting with Shanks and Yasopp respectively. While Shanks and Luffy are having a friendly but tense Davy Back fight, Zoro and Mihawk could have their duel separately to settle matters. Mihawk has few places to go now that he is no longer with the government so Shanks is good idea because even Mihawk would get bored of wrecking fodder.

I personally think that Mihawks was once part of Shanks's crew but left because of personal issues with Shanks that could never be resolved which I think would be a contrast to Luffy and Zoro. While Zoro manage to reconcile his dream with following his Captain, Mihawk couldn't or did not want too with his dream and Shanks being a chill guy let it go without struggle.

Interesting connection with Sanji and Beckman btw. It will be fascinating to see what kind of lessons Beckman could impress on Sanji during that arc, because I think all of the strawhats are going to be learning something from their red hair counterpart before they confront the Blackbeard Pirates. I believe that all Red Hair pirates will be Haki masters who refuse to eat devil fruits to help the StrawHats master their own haki which Oda badly dropped the ball on and Elbaf is the perfect arc to rectify this issue. The strawHats all master haki which will be essential to helping beat the Blackbeard Pirates who will likely be jacked up on trick Devil fruit powers.

If Oda really wants to finish before the decade ends, then Elbaf is the perfect place to resolve many loose threads before the StrawHats find the One Piece and get involved in this "Final War"

Dreaming fans were thinking when Luffy and his allies fight the World Government, Mihawk as a Shichibukai, was going to face Zolo and lose his title in that battle. But Oda said no, Mihawk won't be a government dog any longer and he ruined those plans.

Then when I asked how Mihawk is going to fight zolo from this point of story, no one was able to produce a proper reply. Its not like Luffy and co will find Laugh Tale and defeat the government then Zolo will be WGS. Since Luffy's goal > Zolo's goal, Zolo must be WGS before Luffy becomes Pirate King. Then Zolo fighting Mihawk after everything is over is meaningless and not exiciting. Then when and how it will happen?

Mihawk won't show up on a random island when there was no danger, and challenge Zolo when SH Pirates were doing nothing and just watch Zolo soloing Mihawk and winning it. That would be bad writing.

Oda used Mihawk like this, only when he made Mihawk to destroy Don Krieg's fleet, and showed Mihawk was the danger that he could wipe out East Blue Luffy and others if he wanted. Right now, Luffy alone is stronger than Mihawk, let alone when he uses his crew, they stomp Mihawk. There will be never a danger like that regarding to Mihawk.

And another option is, Mihawk showing up in the worst possible time, like for example, when Luffy fighting the Larines and Ladmirals, or Government forces, and Mihawk attacking Lolo and holding him back from helping his crew, would only serve other people, Mihawk wouldn't let himself be used like this. When he was a Shichibukai, he had a deal, but right now, he wouldn't have any reason to be used by government anymore.

So what will happen to Mihawk? He is also a master of Zolo, People give example about students fighting student fighting master, but even in Rurouni Kenshin series, Hiko was master, and the duel between Kenshin and Hiko was short, not exciting, and Kenshin was emotional. And Hiko was defeated before Shishio Makoto and Enishi, he was in the 3rd biggest opponent for Kenshin not the last. Even then Hiko is a different character, not a pirate like Mihawk is. If that happens then Mihawk must lose before Shiryu as well.

I just don't see how Shanks and Beckman can match with Luffy and Zolo, Beckman vs Zolo doesn't make sense. Zolo's opponents usually either a swordsman, or a DF users, or a genetic freak that hard to cut. Is Beckman will be a DF user or genetic freak that hard to cut? I don't see its happening.

Beckman is more suited opponent for Sanji. So if Mihawk joins Shanks, then I can see the perfect match-ups : Shanks vs Luffy, Mihawk vs Zolo, Beckman vs Sanji.

Mihawk joining Red hair pirates suits him because, he has big respect for them, he even apologized from Shanks before attacking Luffy, he respects Shanks's wishes.

He left the battlefield once Shanks arrived,

He was a messenger boy for Shanks:

He partied with Shanks and Shanks's crew:

The perfect match-ups : Shanks vs Luffy, Mihawk vs Zolo, Beckman vs Sanji.

Sanji vs Beckman is more suited than Beckman vs Zolo because:

-Thematically: both smoking.

Other reasons:

-Because Sanji is obviously the smartest guy in the monster trio, and Beckman is the smartest guy in Red hair pirates and even smartest guy in the East Blue saga (this makes Beckman smarter than Captain Kuro as well).

-Another interesting reason why Sanji vs Beckman is better, because Sanji's relationships with mouses:

-And what is Beckman's animal theme?

Can it be a coincidence? :zorothink:

Of course, there is another possibility that Buggy being a Yonko, people like Weevil and Mihawk joining him as well, but we will see.

Tags;

I'm on the convo of both Mihawk and Whitebeard Pirate Crews joining Shanks, as Shanks set up the ultimate Treasure Hunt Race! With destination of Emerald City in Treasure Island !

In the island there are multiple guardian beasts who protects the door to proceed to Emerald City, where an ancient artifact is waiting for the winner. A few selected ones of each crew have the objective of defeating each guardian beasts and then they can proceed!

Shall we begin? The battle to prove Strawhats' worth!

Yamato vs Marco! Battle of Mythical Beasts! The Phoenix tests The White Guardian Wolf!

Sanji vs Ben Beckmann! Clashing both their techniques and wits alike, it's The Battle of Best Tacticians in The World!

Zoro vs Mihawk! Battle of The Demon Kings. King of Hell vs Dracula, Disciple vs Teacher, to decide The True Sword King!

Luffy vs Shanks. Where the child of adventure meet his hero once again. Their story comes full circle. The promise to be the man with the most freedom among the seas! To finally surpass the inspiration!

Honestly Mihawk serving under the stronger and overall superior pirate (Shanks) sounds like a grand idea and would be very beneficial to Sanji to get to face and defeat a commander with a more serious design and confirm his status as a top tier!

But with buggy being an emperor and with lots of young pirates coming for his head, he’ll need some muscle cause his commanders are straight ass and honestly, they’re not cutting it (pun intended)

So the Mihawk joining buggy route out of pure boredom would be hilarious and so in character for him imo but either way, I don’t mind either path

Last edited: