Break Week Missed Detail from Kidds “oneshot”

Be better? Sounds as a gym tiktoker there. Joy?

Kidd doesnt use a laser, he uses bullets. So hard to know from where the explosion was.

Idk why no one is bringing this up. (Maybe someone already made a thread about this, if someone did lmk so I can delete). But people do realize that Kidd was not only hit by “Divine Departure” but he was also hit by his own Damned Punk (which is his ultimate attack) right?

It is clear from these panels that Kidd has loaded/charged up his beam in his railgun, but then is caught off guard by Shanks. He then not only takes the damage from Shanks attack but the brunt of the damage from his Damned Punk exploding in his face. (You can see an explosion happen on the 3rd panel I posted).

Looks like everyone was too busy shitting on Kidd to realize that he took not only a serious named attack from an angry Shank, but also his own ultimate attack at the same time.

Let’s please stop reading with agendas. Be better. Shanks did not really “one shot” Kidd :sweat:

@Pantheos @rerere @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Playa4321 @Fuckthis3 @Mugiwara56
@Fleet Leader Fenaker @Blother Fertitta @MarineHQ @Seth @Sir Yasheen @Monkey D Theories @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheAncientCenturion
OOT, but @nik87, I just realized that it took Kamusari, Damned Punk, and Ocean's Sovereignty to destroy Victoria Punk, which is a Galleon ship. :kawak:

Mihawk soloed 49 Galleon ships pre-Baratie and dunked another one in Baratie. :hohoho:

WSS reign supreme. Simply built different. :joker:

Idk why no one is bringing this up. (Maybe someone already made a thread about this, if someone did lmk so I can delete). But people do realize that Kidd was not only hit by “Divine Departure” but he was also hit by his own Damned Punk (which is his ultimate attack) right?

It is clear from these panels that Kidd has loaded/charged up his beam in his railgun, but then is caught off guard by Shanks. He then not only takes the damage from Shanks attack but the brunt of the damage from his Damned Punk exploding in his face. (You can see an explosion happen on the 3rd panel I posted).

Looks like everyone was too busy shitting on Kidd to realize that he took not only a serious named attack from an angry Shank, but also his own ultimate attack at the same time.

Let’s please stop reading with agendas. Be better. Shanks did not really “one shot” Kidd :sweat:

@Pantheos @rerere @Paperchampion23 @Iaarm @Playa4321 @Fuckthis3 @Mugiwara56
@Fleet Leader Fenaker @Blother Fertitta @MarineHQ @Seth @Sir Yasheen @Monkey D Theories @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheAncientCenturion
If it was proper 1v1 where Kid has his guard up + punk vise...he won't be beaten like this

He was fully down because of Komusari 80% + Railgun explosion 20 %

Divine Departure is an ass-tier attack. Roger/Oden showed it. People comparing this shit even to Kaido have lost their minds.

Most of the damage was by the explosion itself. Kid was right in the middle of the blast.

Remember how Pre-TS Pell survived a city demolishing bomb to the face?

Are Kidd stans really going to go with the argument that a supposed Damned Punk explosion that couldn't even damage a wooden sailing ship or hurt his fodder crew mates is partially responsible for Kidd's defeat?

Kidd's own fans are his greatest downplayers. :doffytroll:

OOT, but @nik87, I just realized that it took Kamusari, Damned Punk, and Ocean's Sovereignty to destroy Victoria Punk, which is a Galleon ship. :kawak:

Mihawk soloed 49 Galleon ships pre-Baratie and dunked another one in Baratie. :hohoho:

WSS reign supreme. Simply built different. :joker:
Proves that Shanks is not a swordsman! :smart::laughmoji::willsmith:

Hakiman, the fastest close range fighter :wonderland:

Remember how Pre-TS Pell survived a city demolishing bomb to the face?

Are Kidd stans really going to go with the argument that a supposed Damned Punk explosion that couldn't even damage a wooden sailing ship or hurt his fodder crew mates is partially responsible for Kidd's defeat?

Kidd's own fans are his greatest downplayers. :doffytroll:
That's pre ts
It's like saying every explosion is the same
Pedro died to ab explosion
Perospero survived...
It's all about what plot decides

This is Damned Punk, an attack able to pressure and hurt Bigger Mom to a point of having white eyes briefly

Oda ain't dumb to have the gun explode before showing defeated Kid on the floor