Chapter Discussion "MOMO you bit a YONKOU, is there anything scarier than that in this world?"

They are the most feared in the world.

• Kaido, Blackbeard, Shanks, Big Mom.

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • Others can approach them.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Kaido the strongest in all history.

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
That according to Luffy who experienced MF and the Admirals multiple times ''nothing is scarier than a Yonko''
What’s so bad about it tho? When it comes to villains aka pirates the yonko are top dogs… wouldn’t expect Luffy to think marines are going to go insane destroying islands and killing innocent people.

Clown thats not an interpretation, Alsi Im not a Ladmiral fan but ZKK is inevitable, the strongest being in the world is getting his head chopped by the sstrongest being in the galaxy
Ah that explains the toxicity, you are a Zoro fan.

Notice how i didnt say anything about ZKK but you couldn't help saying it.

This is you rn:

If you know me you would also know i believe in ZKK too but its quite off topic isn't it, but then again i can't expect much from someone like you.

Ah that explains the toxicity, you are a Zoro fan.

Notice how i didnt say anything about ZKK but you couldn't help saying it.

This is you rn:

If you know me you would also know i believe in ZKK too but its quite off topic isn't it, but then again i can't expect much from someone like you.
ZKK

"MOMO you bit a YONKOU, is there anything scarier than that in this world?"

Luffy confirmed that there is nothing scarier than fighting a yonko. But actually it's a very scary thing... I mean, two emperors together would kill all 5 SNS, with just one combined hit... I pity the other characters who don't have plot armor protecting them (they're not main or important characters), those characters who dare to challenge the emperors, the most feared things in the world, are actually slaughtered.
Opinions?

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @qwe @Erkan12 @Olimaat etc...
Its a
PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC Dialogue

"MOMO you bit a YONKOU, is there anything scarier than that in this world?"

Luffy confirmed that there is nothing scarier than fighting a yonko. But actually it's a very scary thing... I mean, two emperors together would kill all 5 SNS, with just one combined hit... I pity the other characters who don't have plot armor protecting them (they're not main or important characters), those characters who dare to challenge the emperors, the most feared things in the world, are actually slaughtered.
Opinions?

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @qwe @Erkan12 @Olimaat etc...

Bro, it's a motivational thing. You did something so scary, now what you are you afraid of? I mean, Admirals are "good guys" so it's not necessarily the same.