Anime Discussion Moriarty the Patriot (Yuukoku no Moriarty)

Your fave characters?

• Total voters

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I wouldn't miss this show for the world. Although reading the manga would be better for me right now, I'll definitely check the anime later.

Well I suppose I will watch it after I finished with Violet Evergarden (Thanks for the heads up BTW @Lindltaylor I did not cry (ok maybe a little) on Episode 3..
The real tear jerkers are yet to come.

Only Moriarty I know is from the movie: Game of Shadows.

If he's protrayed in a somewhat similar fashion in the anime and manga, then I guess it would be more than worth a go.

I second Light on this Marimo. I've watched the RDJ movies and this Moriarty is so much better.

This one goes so much deeper into Moriarty's character and shows you his rise to power to become the greatest criminal mastermind.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I wouldn't miss this show for the world. Although reading the manga would be better for me right now, I'll definitely check the anime later.

The real tear jerkers are yet to come.

I second Light on this Marimo. I've watched the RDJ movies and this Moriarty is so much better.

This one goes so much deeper into Moriarty's character and shows you his rise to power to become the greatest criminal mastermind.
Damm alright. If even Lind hypes it up, then I'm guessing it's straight up an amazing series.

Sorry for the doubt @Light D Lamperouge

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

I don't like smoking characters and in this series he is smoking doesn't use a pipe, so two minuses for him from me.

But still...

Benedict cumberbatch >>> Others Sherlock.
Smoking characters are the best lmao. Also almost everyone smokes in Moriarty. And Benedict's Sherlock smokes too Lhuna.

Damm alright. If even Lind hypes it up, then I'm guessing it's straight up an amazing series.

Sorry for the doubt @Light D Lamperouge
Larimo..

BTW, this is probably my favourite scene from the RDJ Sherlock movies.

'This mustn't register on an emotional level.'

I've watched the RDJ movies
I love the movies. They are quite interesting imo. And RDJ is the GOAT.

Also Rachel McAdams
:steef:

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
Smoking characters are the best lmao. Also almost everyone smokes in Moriarty. And Benedict's Sherlock smokes too Lhuna.
He is, but only occasionally because he's used nicotine patch ๐Ÿ˜Œ

This manga piqued my interest to read further, I had doubts like when reading Bungo Stray Dog, but obviously this is different. I enjoyed every dialogue and panels.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž