Questions & Mysteries Most wasted character potential?

Wyper has a proper arc, properly utilized. From against foreigners to cocky pro-active against Enel, even killing him, to accepting the SHs as the carriers of his people's will. There is not one panel with Wyper that is wasted, not one more scene with him necessary.

Only somehow? Fuck off now.
Deal with wyper eventhough he was well written in power wise lacks a little he had potential to be more stronger than he was he should have got armament and coc he was introduced too early in the story don't know if loda will focus on skypia habitants again
And well my point with smoker is that I still have hopes for him just a badass introduction and badass moments but in post TS he was lacked behind because loda only focused on coby ig for been more related with the MC

2 of those are dead one being a flashback person

Smoker has time to shine still

I agree with Smoothie someone said already
Normal Vice admirals have been pretty trash in how they show up

Meadows was underused too
Post automatically merged:

Jack was special man
one good thing i can say about Jack as he was really trying to be employee of the month

2 of those are dead one being a flashback person

Smoker has time to shine still

I agree with Smoothie someone said already
Normal Vice admirals have been pretty trash in how they show up

Meadows was underused too

one good thing i can say about Jack as he was really trying to be employee of the month
I forgot about meadows
:josad:

Arguably it's Zoro. This character isn't exactly one would think of as a character with wasted potential, but when you consider the amount of undiscovered connections Zoro could of had and relationships he does have that went on explored, I find it rather unfortunate how flat of a character Zoro came to be after so long. We still have no clue why he wants to be the strongest swordsman.

Last edited:
The thing is, Dragon is in a similar position to Law or Kid in that he can never achieve his goals because Luffy is the one who is supposed to fulfill them.

Mihawk at least already became WSSM
Well true but maybe Dragons goal was never to be the liberator but to wait for an actual liberator (like literally 99% of One Piece world).

I like Zoro cuz he's away from all that nonsense..gives zero fucks of liberation or not.

The thing is, Dragon is in a similar position to Law or Kid in that he can never achieve his goals because Luffy is the one who is supposed to fulfill them.

Mihawk at least already became WSSM
He can be a big support at best

Arguably it's Zoro. This character isn't exactly who would think of as wasted character potential, but when you consider the amount of undiscovered connections Zoro could of had and relationships he does have that went on explored, I find it rather unfortunate how flat of a character Zoro came to be after so long. We still have no clue why he wants to be the strongest swordsman.
Le dead childhood friend

Well true but maybe Dragons goal was never to be the liberator but to wait for an actual liberator (like literally 99% of One Piece world).

I like Zoro cuz he's away from all that nonsense..gives zero fucks of liberation or not.
He may not care but he kinda has to bc his captain does

Nobody’s mentioning dragon

bro did nothing for over 1000+ chapters
I already knew Dragon wasn't HIM when we saw him drinking tea on Okama Island while Sabo and his other commanders were sticking their necks out to fulfill Dragon's shitty mission. Rather than wasted potential, Dragon's existence is a waste of thought.

I already knew Dragon wasn't HIM when we saw him drinking tea on Okama Island while Sabo and his other commanders were sticking their necks out to fulfill Dragon's shitty mission. Rather than wasted potential, Dragon's existence is a waste of thought.
Saves son from marine fodder
Has badass title
Refuses to elaborate
Leaves

Last edited: