Fanclub Mr. Vergo Fanclub

I didn't know such a place exist
Make me a member please
Welcome to the club!

Have a seat while Monet serves some treats and drinks so we discuss the latest developments in Wano. Much has happened with regards to ZKK, the mysteries of Asura and AdCoC, so glad we have Monet with her clever brain to help us unearth to mysteries of the universe :cheers:

Welcome to the club!

Have a seat while Monet serves some treats and drinks so we discuss the latest developments in Wano. Much has happened with regards to ZKK, the mysteries of Asura and AdCoC, so glad we have Monet with her clever brain to help us unearth to mysteries of the universe :cheers:
Thank youu :blush:
Can't wait for both Vergod and Monet to come back in the story

Thank youu :blush:
Can't wait for both Vergod and Monet to come back in the story
Me too, I refuse to believe their dead, but I didn't know Vergo had such a fanbase, I think if he's alive, he will try to take will of Domflamingo or possibly a redemption of joining the marines again. If Monet alive, either she will join the straw hats,during a next arc, or go her own way to find her sister.

Me too, I refuse to believe their dead, but I didn't know Vergo had such a fanbase, I think if he's alive, he will try to take will of Domflamingo or possibly a redemption of joining the marines again. If Monet alive, either she will join the straw hats,during a next arc, or go her own way to find her sister.
keep the faith bro, they ain't dead, Monet next Nakama, Vergod Cp-0 Commander
or maybe vergo will take down kongo and succed him as commander in chef :steef:

There are some pretty good threads on Monet you can check out, massive litterature on Monet