• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bogard

You can't win
So, what do you think about the new revelations around the gomu gomu no mi

I know that at first, it might sound lame to make it special, but it could be possible that it's actually not the case at first, but that it requires training to master

Anyway gave some thoughts about the evolution in the fight with Kaido here: : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...way-to-defeat-kaido.10747/page-2#post-1556958
nice theory you have there Bogard san....looks like this week MVP is mystery surronding gomu gomu no mi....my bet was that Shanks wanted Ace to have gomu gomu no mi but Luffy was an accident.....

Bogard

You can't win
nice theory you have there Bogard san....looks like this week MVP is mystery surronding gomu gomu no mi....my bet was that Shanks wanted Ace to have gomu gomu no mi but Luffy was an accident.....
Interesting. That would mean Shanks was one of the few who already knew of Ace's existence back then. In either case, the plot is becoming interesting :optimistic:

The amount of crying people on Luffy is increased a lot in recent times...all of the sudden all the struggles he had to reach where he is didn't matter according to them...I stopped arguing with them about is as it is waste of time to argue with pre conceived people....:jordanmf:
Its natural for Zoro cultist as its in their blood to downplay Luffy since they want Zoro Piece. But for me, i personally will hate it too if Gomu2 is special.

Yea we havent. So i hope i dont have to be disappointed due to Gomu2 being especially overpowered from the get go. I want it to be a weak useless fruit that Luffy creatively utilized to be overpowered in Gears, not something with the vibe of chosen one or destined again:josad:
Luffy got gear system on his own...now only thing that is left from his devil fruit is awakening....awakening is obviously powerful like G4 as it is the last powerup...so you are saying gomu is special because awakening is going to be powerful.....did you just forget that how many years it took at first for Luffy just to throw a punch when he first got gomu gomu no mi?