• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luffy got gear system on his own...now only thing that is left from his devil fruit is awakening....awakening is obviously powerful like G4 as it is the last powerup...so you are saying gomu is special because awakening is going to be powerful.....did you just forget that how many years it took at first for Luffy just to throw a punch when he first got gomu gomu no mi?
No i dont forget Luffy's difficulty. I just hope Oda doesn't retcon Gomu2 into something special powerlevel-related

Post automatically merged:

Luffy being Luffy

Lmao Spanish optwt is hilarious, Poor Sanji

Fuck off

It makes me sad that this FC is only 60 pages. Luffy has so much to love and appreciate, especially moreso than Sanji and Zoro throughout the story; and they have large fanbases with the most post counts in their respective Fan Clubs.

I know it might sound ridiculous to say why don’t we have just as much, but I really love this character and wish we’d engage more about/on Luffy in this forum.

Maybe it’s just me, I can talk hours about Luffy. And Just my two cents.
This is me... why is this thread too quiet..... Luffy is such a lovable endearing and interesting character.

Last edited:

Luffy being Luffy

Lmao Spanish optwt is hilarious, Poor Sanji

This is me... why is this thread too quiet..... Luffy is so lovable endearing and interesting character.
Lmao

I'd say he was more of an anti-hero than a villain. How was he a villain pre ts?
Oda's getting old man:kayneshrug:
Sorry I meant anti hero. He lost part of it. He still shows that he is anti hero here and there but not as significant as he was pre TS. There are good moments of Luffy post skip but we have yet to have solid moment. Last time I have seen Luffy being savage was in chapter 949.