• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some of people on this FC actually a Luffy's hater (aka Zoro's fans) who mock Luffy hard. They better not be here, this FC just for honest people who trully love Luffy as the MC
Just sick of Zorotard and their repeatedly nonsense.
I Will never debate them because I know it's useless (I know they are the majority here). I am actually here just to read fun discuss about the story not some power level shit, just a viewer but reading some nonsense repeatedly is just :lusalty:
People who hate luffy should be referred to mental hospitals.

People who hate luffy should be referred to mental hospitals.
now now...let us not exagerrate things...it doesn't matter they hate Luffy and it is not necessary condition that everyone should like Luffy.....but people who say I used to like Luffy but now I hate him because he is same as pre skip Luffy is the funniest/ironical argument/reason one can give....in fact Luffy is more grounded and mature post skip than pre skip...

now now...let us not exagerrate things...it doesn't matter they hate Luffy and it is not necessary condition that everyone should like Luffy.....but people who say I used to like Luffy but now I hate him because he is same as pre skip Luffy is the funniest/ironical argument/reason one can give....in fact Luffy is more grounded and mature post skip than pre skip...
Not liking and hating a character are two different things
Zoro fans hate him cause of their silly zkk agenda

Not liking and hating a character are two different things
Zoro fans hate him cause of their silly zkk agenda
it is okay....it is inevitable....you can't stop them hating Luffy...let them hate all they want......same thing happened with some Sanji fans during WCI...they used to hate and still hating Luffy because Luffy fought Katakuri instead of Sanji....now, the same thing is happening with Zoro fans....:kayneshrug:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The last few Chapters demonstrate that Luffy is an Absolute Beast!

After Chapter 1013 everyone’s been disrespecting Luffy’s strength. People are saying that he is still Yonko Commander Level because Kaido “low-diffed” him.

Luffy’s performance against Kaido is extremely impressive, and no member of the Alliance can do nearly as well as Luffy did (let’s wait and see about Kid vs Big Mom).

Keep in mind that Kaido was in Hybrid form which is supposedly the strongest form a Zoan devil fruit user has for fighting. Furthermore Kaido was attacking with the intention of killing Luffy each time he attacked him, meaning he used all his strength in his attacks in the form he used.
Kaido has been using Conqueror’s Haki coating with his attacks which he said only the most powerful people in the verse could do implying it is the pinnacle of strength. Using it means he is fighting seriously.

In Chapter 1012, the narrator states that Zoro and Law left the roof “a few dozen minutes earlier”.

A few means 3-4. Luffy has been fighting Hybrid Kaido alone for 36-48 minutes. We don’t even know if Luffy used Gear 4 in the fight. Yes, Kaido had already received prior damage, but so has Luffy. He just took a direct hit from what was clearly Kaido’s strongest solo attack yet. Kaido even calls him “a walking dead man” and thought he wouldn’t be able to use Conqueror’s Haki in his state. I know that Kaido has taken more hits than Luffy has, but my point is that Luffy wasn’t at 100% either.

No Yonko Commander would last nearly as long as Luffy did (except maybe Benn Beckman), had they fought Kaido in his place. Marco was manhandled by Big Mom after clashing with her for a few seconds. Katakuri won’t be able to damage Kaido very much, having neither Advanced Armament nor Advanced Conqueror’s. His durability was already lower than Whole Cake Island Luffy’s. Katakuri would be only able to dodge several hits. King has been portrayed as weaker than Marco, as Marco was able to fight both him and Queen for some time. He is a Zoan, so he might tank a couple hits. However, I don’t see him damaging Kaido much either. Luffy may have taken an L last chapter, but he is still an absolute beast and you better believe he’s coming back.

Adventurous-Union-28 (2021). Opfanpage Available at: https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/05/2...-demonstrate-that-luffy-is-an-absolute-beast/ (Accessed 23/05/2021)

I saw this and felt the need to share it with the gang:blush::optimistic:

After Chapter 1013 everyone’s been disrespecting Luffy’s strength. People are saying that he is still Yonko Commander Level because Kaido “low-diffed” him.

Luffy’s performance against Kaido is extremely impressive, and no member of the Alliance can do nearly as well as Luffy did (let’s wait and see about Kid vs Big Mom).

Keep in mind that Kaido was in Hybrid form which is supposedly the strongest form a Zoan devil fruit user has for fighting. Furthermore Kaido was attacking with the intention of killing Luffy each time he attacked him, meaning he used all his strength in his attacks in the form he used.
Kaido has been using Conqueror’s Haki coating with his attacks which he said only the most powerful people in the verse could do implying it is the pinnacle of strength. Using it means he is fighting seriously.

In Chapter 1012, the narrator states that Zoro and Law left the roof “a few dozen minutes earlier”.

A few means 3-4. Luffy has been fighting Hybrid Kaido alone for 36-48 minutes. We don’t even know if Luffy used Gear 4 in the fight. Yes, Kaido had already received prior damage, but so has Luffy. He just took a direct hit from what was clearly Kaido’s strongest solo attack yet. Kaido even calls him “a walking dead man” and thought he wouldn’t be able to use Conqueror’s Haki in his state. I know that Kaido has taken more hits than Luffy has, but my point is that Luffy wasn’t at 100% either.

No Yonko Commander would last nearly as long as Luffy did (except maybe Benn Beckman), had they fought Kaido in his place. Marco was manhandled by Big Mom after clashing with her for a few seconds. Katakuri won’t be able to damage Kaido very much, having neither Advanced Armament nor Advanced Conqueror’s. His durability was already lower than Whole Cake Island Luffy’s. Katakuri would be only able to dodge several hits. King has been portrayed as weaker than Marco, as Marco was able to fight both him and Queen for some time. He is a Zoan, so he might tank a couple hits. However, I don’t see him damaging Kaido much either. Luffy may have taken an L last chapter, but he is still an absolute beast and you better believe he’s coming back.

Adventurous-Union-28 (2021). Opfanpage Available at: https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/05/2...-demonstrate-that-luffy-is-an-absolute-beast/ (Accessed 23/05/2021)

People just "reacted" instead of "response".....it is okay...deep down they knew....just they couldn't resist the urge to troll Luffy.....it is common for haters afterall they have been having nightmares for the past few weeks....anyways, since the beginning Kaido has severly focused on Luffy....all the time he has put most focus on Luffy even when other SN present....Luffy got compared with top tiers in the verse...Kaido completely shifted his focus from Luffy only when he was unconscious....and Oda never off paneled any of Luffy defeats....and this happened right after Yamato started worrying about "1vs 1" thing...unless I am overthinking, there is something special about Kaido that gives "1 vs 1 always bet on kaido" vibes afterall even Whitebeard didn't have that kind of hype.....anyways can't wait to see Luffy come back next time....looks like he didn't sustain many injuries...

I just imagine the Zoro fans patting themselves on the back for what Zoro achieved; A little ol' scar, but downplay anything that goes above that.
Luffy hung with The Hundred Beasts Kaidou for 36-48 mins alone on top of every other thing that they dished onto him.
Luffy is Goated but for the whining babies it goes over their heads.

holy moly, few dozen? :crazwhat:
That means Marco has been fighting King and Queen for an Hour

But Luffy has been fighting Kaido already for an Hour+