• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shura

Luffy in his new outfit looks fire. Apparently he also able to use G4 without much problem right now :myman:
It seems G4 became new g2/g3 unless Oda is simply trolling.....

If it became new g2/g3, then G4 can't be trump card anymore...therefore, there must be some new trump card which is powerful than G4 that can hurt top tiers even with special skills....either way I am pumped up for the war.....sadly there is a break next week....

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
IMO, Luffy is so far ahead of everyone else, it’s not even funny. Being able to use G4 alone made him physically superior than any non-top tiers. So being able to casually turn it on and off without major drawback is a huge boom. Let’s also not forget his mastery over flowing haki and later penetration. That boosts up his ap even in base to much higher levels. And knowing Luffy, he would definitely create a new form/technique that takes advantage of his new CoA abilities, much like how G4 took advantage of Hardening.

S

Shura

IMO, Luffy is so far ahead of everyone else, it’s not even funny. Being able to use G4 alone made him physically superior than any non-top tiers. So being able to casually turn it on and off without major drawback is a huge boom. Let’s also not forget his mastery over flowing haki and later penetration. That boosts up his ap even in base to much higher levels. And knowing Luffy, he would definitely create a new form/technique that takes advantage of his new CoA abilities, much like how G4 took advantage of Hardening.
Maybe something like G4 2.0 or G5......

I am still wondering what Luffy had up his sleeve other than G4....Did anyone remember the flashback with Rayleigh before Luffy throwing KKG on Doffy??...

wondering what this could be??....I would be disappointed if he was just talking about creating specific forms like tankman or snakeman.....