Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Endeavor stomped Shigaraki, basically. Had he known about his multiple quirks Shiggy would be a goner now. As Shiggy himself would say, he now has max equipment and max abilities, but he is still on Level 1 when it comes to experience and mastery of his new power. He's just like Deku after he received OfA from All Might, he has all that great power, but realizing his full potential needs time. And after that time, both sides will be fully prepared for the final showdown. I wouldn't put it past Hori if he introduced a time skip now.
Nah he didn't
Shigaraki wasn't even interested in him..Endeavor did nothing and got ignored the whole fight

Shiggy was only thinking about Deku :myman:

If endeavor can't even 1v1 black hood, then why do any of you think he is somehow a threat to shigaraki.

Shigaraki didn't even seem bothered by endeavor
Nah, you are just overblowing of what happened in that fight.

Enji was trying to have a live capture, that's why he was nerfing himself so that he doesn't kill it.

And it was only when he's heavily wounded and realized that alive capture is near impossible that he decided to go for the kill.

So, basically it was a heavily wounded Enji + a little support from Hawks VS Fresh Hood (he's regenerated, so he's kind of in a fresh conditions, with reduced stamina perhaps).

If Enji was going for the kill from the start, he would mid diff hood.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yooo this chapter was fucking awesome!

Attaboy Enji..you may not have made any real progress against Shiggy, but you held your own like a complete G while Shiggy was using multiple quirks against you.

Shiggy is utterly busted now man lol. I wonder if he actually has all of AFO’s quirks? Or he just has an amalgamation of different quirks?

Either way, I’m hyped for next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.