Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think gran torino is probably going to die. He'll end up sacrificing himself for Deku or something. I think if all the heroes team up, they might stand a chance at beating shigaraki. Especially due to aizawa, who could probably ride along with ryukyu.

Shigaraki is still getting used to his new powers, so they actually have a shot at killing him. However I think that will all go to hell once machia comes along.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm continually impressed by the Top 10. If you asked me just a year ago if I thought Shigaraki/Dabi were a match for them? I'd of said yes, if maybe losing but only after high diff fights. I can legit see Endeavor low diffing the OG League of Villains and Mid Diffing the original League members after the MLA incident.

This man's just on another level. And I love the fact Hori is pushing that forward, the top 10 aren't anything to joke about even if they aren't All Might.

Looks like Deku's quirk is about to get out, though. I'm excited about that, it's been a long time coming.

Endeavor did better than expected considering how broken current Shigaraki is, really shows how dangerous he can be when not fighting vs someone with fire resistance and not getting hindered from overheating.

I doubt Shigaraki has or will a get quirk thats stronger than Decay, he would just be too overpowered...

Hyped for next chapter, fianlly some Bakugo action.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
doubt Shigaraki has or will a get quirk thats stronger than Decay, he would just be too overpowered
It is the good choice to stay true to Decay. If Shiggy doesn't fight as often with decay anymore because he has something more powerful then he is no more Shiggy. I love to see him decaying stuff, it is the power that makes him original.

I don't want him to blast the shit of everyone. But with the power creep that will likely come after a time skip or something I think we will enter into the blast and beams era of the manga .

And I think that Machia will "save"'Shiggy. Shiggy is only at 75% so there must've a backlash and the heroes work has to pay off.

Fantastic chapter. Every time Endeavor fights, at the very least you can expect some great visuals and choreography. I was somewhat shocked though that he didn't get completely obliterated against Shiggy though since I had a pretty high opinion of him. He's still broken regardless and is gonna be taking the dub at the end of the day

I'm continually impressed by the Top 10. If you asked me just a year ago if I thought Shigaraki/Dabi were a match for them? I'd of said yes, if maybe losing but only after high diff fights. I can legit see Endeavor low diffing the OG League of Villains and Mid Diffing the original League members after the MLA incident.

This man's just on another level. And I love the fact Hori is pushing that forward, the top 10 aren't anything to joke about even if they aren't All Might.

Looks like Deku's quirk is about to get out, though. I'm excited about that, it's been a long time coming.
Yeah, the Top 10 is great, I just hope they will make it out alive. Except Crust who bit the dust -_-...

I'm also worried about Fatgum, he seems like the kind of guy that will try to stop Machia, just to get killed...

Eh, Endeavor stomped Shigaraki, basically. Had he known about his multiple quirks Shiggy would be a goner now. As Shiggy himself would say, he now has max equipment and max abilities, but he is still on Level 1 when it comes to experience and mastery of his new power. He's just like Deku after he received OfA from All Might, he has all that great power, but realizing his full potential needs time. And after that time, both sides will be fully prepared for the final showdown. I wouldn't put it past Hori if he introduced a time skip now.
who's that in your avi?

Status
Not open for further replies.