Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ah i see what you mean.
But IMO no drawbacks is boring.
Cool to see
But boring
Yeeeah.

I'm not like wanting to see Deku spam 100% punches 24/7 no break or Bakugo spamming Howitzer Impact all over Japan but Hori should chill with drawbacks a little. They need to present but he needs to balance the power level scale if he doesn't want Deku era to be 2nd All Might era.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Yeeeah.

I'm not like wanting to see Deku spam 100% punches 24/7 no break or Bakugo spamming Howitzer Impact all over Japan but Hori should chill with drawbacks a little. They need to present but he needs to balance the power level scale if he doesn't want Deku era to be 2nd All Might era.
Well at least in MHA drawbacks can be chilled down with training as we have seen in training arc

Seth

โ€Ž
Well at least in MHA drawbacks can be chilled down with training as we have seen in training arc
Bakugo Deku and Shoto will be monsters soon

with really strong hero behind : the Big 3, Inasa, some UA students etc
The thing is. Most of heroes/students aside of Deku are limited to attack only potency. Durability/defensive wise they can't allow themselves to tank shit too much.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
The thing is. Most of heroes/students aside of Deku are limited to attack only potency. Durability/defensive wise they can't allow themselves to tank shit too much.
to each his quirk. But even without durability quirk Endeavor could tank a lot more than you and me could tank. The characters durability are above human with training. And a fight between Deku and Bakugo or Shoto will always be hard (with deku winning. So even without huge durability quirk they can hold their own

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Eh i mean. That is kinda balanced is it not? I mean they are all regular humans with superpowers. Only.some of them can register as super human. If anything it raises the stakes.

I mean Luffy tanking Boro Breath like its nothing ruins the threat factor. Someone like Deku wanting to avoid Howitzer is good bcs it shows that howitzer hits its gg. I mean can you imagine if Deku can take Howitzer head on and walk it off lmao

Seth

โ€Ž
Eh i mean. That is kinda balanced is it not? I mean they are all regular humans with superpowers. Only.some of them can register as super human. If anything it raises the stakes.

I mean Luffy tanking Boro Breath like its nothing ruins the threat factor. Someone like Deku wanting to avoid Howitzer is good bcs it shows that howitzer hits its gg. I mean can you imagine if Deku can take Howitzer head on and walk it off lmao
Hmm. Not so much.

Not counting Pro Heroes.

Everyone aside of Deku, Bakugo, Shoto and Tokoyami literally dies from the wound that Bakugo received from Shigaraki. Or Noumu. Look at this for a sec and realize how bad is the system aside of main trio is.

I doubt Endeavor was even close to defeating Hood alike monsters during All Might era.
There weren't hood like monsters back in the day for the most part. Nomu are a modern invention. There is hardly anyone on the level of the nomu, who are exceptionally powerful.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm. Not so much.

Not counting Pro Heroes.

Everyone aside of Deku, Bakugo, Shoto and Tokoyami literally dies from the wound that Bakugo received from Shigaraki. Or Noumu. Look at this for a sec and realize how bad is the system aside of main trio is.
I mean, not really?

Bakugo's injury wasn't even as severe as Nighteye's, who had a huge freaking rock stabbing through him. Bakugo got off easy in ccomparison.

Mirio also recieved a similar injury and recovered quickly.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Muscular is really strong , even for good pro hero he would be a pain to deal with.
Muscular would pretty much get insta negged by any top 5 hero. After Edgeshot defeated Re Destro without being injured, there is no argument for Muscular being able to defeat any top ten hero.

Heโ€™d be huge trouble for hero groups like the pussy cats or whatever but any high ranked hero would take him down.

Seth

โ€Ž
Muscular would pretty much get insta negged by any top 5 hero. After Edgeshot defeated Re Destro without being injured, there is no argument for Muscular being able to defeat any top ten hero.

Heโ€™d be huge trouble for hero groups like the pussy cats or whatever but any high ranked hero would take him down.
That's not true. Aside of Endeavor no hero can neg him. Edgeshot is crippled and he still needed a high diff. Hawks is disabled. Mirko is crippled. Beast Jeanist is useless against Muscular type of opponents without carbon fiber cables.

It's not as easy to take out Muscular as you think my G.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
That's not true. Aside of Endeavor no hero can neg him. Edgeshot is crippled and he still needed a high diff. Hawks is disabled. Mirko is crippled. Beast Jeanist is useless against Muscular type of opponents without carbon fiber cables.

It's not as easy to take out Muscular as you think my G.
Bro those Carbon fiber cables restrained Gigantomachia. Those things are ridiculously durable, thereโ€™s 0 way Muscular escapes from that lol.

And yeah dude Muscular really has no means to defeat any of the current top 5 heroes. The weakest of them is Mirko, and she is way too fast and agile to lose to him. She might even be too strong for him too.

Seth

โ€Ž
Bro those Carbon fiber cables restrained Gigantomachia. Those things are ridiculously durable, thereโ€™s 0 way Muscular escapes from that lol.
Well, I said that Jeanist can't beat him without those cables.

And yeah dude Muscular really has no means to defeat any of the current top 5 heroes. The weakest of them is Mirko, and she is way too fast and agile to lose to him. She might even be too strong for him too.
She don't have ap and raw power enough to break him. He can infinitly regen. Agility and speed mean shit if you don't have enough raw power.

Mirko don't have kick as powerful as "1000000% Smash" that Deku used to finish him.