Bro those Carbon fiber cables restrained Gigantomachia. Those things are ridiculously durable, there’s 0 way Muscular escapes from that lol.

And yeah dude Muscular really has no means to defeat any of the current top 5 heroes. The weakest of them is Mirko, and she is way too fast and agile to lose to him. She might even be too strong for him too.
Bruh, the fact that Muscular is only a non threat to the FREAKING TOP 5 HEROES goes to show how powerful he actually is. His an incredibly dangerous villain for 99% of heroes.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Muscular would pretty much get insta negged by any top 5 hero. After Edgeshot defeated Re Destro without being injured, there is no argument for Muscular being able to defeat any top ten hero.

He’d be huge trouble for hero groups like the pussy cats or whatever but any high ranked hero would take him down.
Yeah I didn’t say otherwise. The top 6 hero + the big 3 + top 3 (baku deku shoto) can smoke Muscular

but for other good heroes like Fat gum etc Muscular is really powerful.

and edgeshot lost an arm against Destro jr.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well, I said that Jeanist can't beat him without those cables.

She don't have ap and raw power enough to break him. He can infinitly regen. Agility and speed mean shit if you don't have enough raw power.

Mirko don't have kick as powerful as "1000000% Smash" that Deku used to finish him.
My bad, misread your comment lol.

Don’t forget that Mirko was so fast that multiple Nomu and not yet Awakened High Ends can keep up with her. She could catch him off guard.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh, the fact that Muscular is only a non threat to the FREAKING TOP 5 HEROES goes to show how powerful he actually is. His an incredibly dangerous villain for 99% of heroes.
I didn’t disagree with any of this lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My bad, misread your comment lol.

Don’t forget that Mirko was so fast that multiple Nomu and not yet Awakened High Ends can keep up with her. She could catch him off guard.
She's not Mereoleona. Aside of agility and speed her raw power should peak at prototype noumu. After high ends adapted she couldn't damage them and their adaptation durability is based off Muscular's quirk. I like Mirko too my man but she has limitations.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
She's not Mereoleona. Aside of agility and speed her raw power should peak at prototype noumu. After high ends adapted she couldn't damage them and their adaptation durability is based off Muscular's quirk. I like Mirko too my man but she has limitations.
The water hose duo scarred Muscular’s face, it is possible to injure him by attacking around his defenses, which Mirko is certainly fast and agile enough to do.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So is deku gonna meet the guy with wind powers etc next

He seems like going around the city and save people etc
Or Shiketsu merged with U.A and yes he may probably meet him and Camie next.
Post automatically merged:

The water hose duo scarred Muscular’s face, it is possible to injure him by attacking around his defenses, which Mirko is certainly fast and agile enough to do.
Water pressure might be harder and more lethal that kick/punch.

Well. We will see.

FINALLY. I have been WAITING for Deku to start wearing his mask, because I love the rare instances when he does. It always felt like a pointless detail for him to have it but not wearing it, and it looks so freaking epic here. Deku is probably going to end up bodying Muscular since he's got multiple quirks now, however this is going to depend on the state of his injuries. We'll probably get an idea how bad his injuries are once the fight begins. This is usually a good setup, take a villain that gave our character an impactful and difficult fight early on and have them fight again to show how much difference in growth there is now. It's just going to depend on if Dekus injuries are that bad and if he's gonna need to rely strictly on kicks, black whip, and float.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
FINALLY. I have been WAITING for Deku to start wearing his mask, because I love the rare instances when he does. It always felt like a pointless detail for him to have it but not wearing it, and it looks so freaking epic here. Deku is probably going to end up bodying Muscular since he's got multiple quirks now, however this is going to depend on the state of his injuries. We'll probably get an idea how bad his injuries are once the fight begins. This is usually a good setup, take a villain that gave our character an impactful and difficult fight early on and have them fight again to show how much difference in growth there is now. It's just going to depend on if Dekus injuries are that bad and if he's gonna need to rely strictly on kicks, black whip, and float.
Imagine if Deku keep fighting with constantly broken arms or shit like that xD.

I think its not just his growth, but how much his changed just generally, especially after what happened.