My Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion Thread

Dude, Bakugo showed himself to be better than even Endeavour when it came to judgement. It was his plans that forced Shigaraki to turn to AFO.

Why villain did Kirishima get?

He didn't defeat the knife guy. He didn't defeat Rappa. Both of those villains were defeated by Fat Gum.
Still pathetic :kayneshrug: so many strong villains yet when it comes to bakugo he doesn t get shit

Don’t think Bakugo will let Deku bullshit him or turn on him, he will smack him till he hears reason
Nah, Deku will hear reason, but Deku is not in a reasonable place right now. I think we're going to get a situation where Bakugo reaches out his hand to help Deku(like when they were kids), Deku initially goes to accept it, then remembers that "Oh yeah, Bakugo nearly died the last time he helped me", and pull away from Bakugo.

This is the first time in years that Deku is the protagonist of his own series and he is treated as a black hole.
Every chapter since the end of the war has been excellent and for the first time we see Deku alone, something that was necessary because Endeavor and Shigaraki seemed the protagonists instead of him, Deku deserves it and 99% of the readers think the same.
The rest of the characters will return as we saw this chapter and they'll have their development but wait a while just like Deku who was on the bench for years.

Last edited:
I liked how this story is going , except those predecessor's plot. In my opinion it ruined the story further by making it way too identical to other popular manga.

@Zowo

Our boy Bakugoat is back and still won’t get a 1 v 1 fight. Watch. :josad:

Do people actually find this new edgy OP Deku cool? Lol to me Deku has been a ruined character ever since he got 7 quirks. That was just an insult to his character and it’s only gotten worse since.

At this point nobody other than Deku, Endeavor, Shigaraki, and AFO matter anymore lol.

@Zowo

Our boy Bakugoat is back and still won’t get a 1 v 1 fight. Watch. :josad:

Do people actually find this new edgy OP Deku cool? Lol to me Deku has been a ruined character ever since he got 7 quirks. That was just an insult to his character and it’s only gotten worse since.

At this point nobody other than Deku, Endeavor, Shigaraki, and AFO matter anymore lol.
:josad:only if instead of dictactor it was a strong assassin with multiple quirks :josad: