My Hero Academia Chapter 319 : Friends

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
def 100%:milaugh: he has to introduce deku to everything give him all the fights to
i mean when todoroki and dabi fought it was familiy shit he had this lame ass clown deku join the fight :suresure:
Exactly. There was really no need to insert Deku in the Todoroki family stuff, he was already hogging all the spotlight in the Shigaraki fight lol
Both of their MCs are pussies lmao
Lmao. I wouldnโ€™t call them โ€œpussiesโ€œ, but I really donโ€™t like how either of them are being written lately. Ive felt like this about Luffy for a while now, while Deku started going downhill once we got the 7 quirks reveal. Both authors need to ask Togashi to teach them how to write a good MC lol :arnoling:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Exactly. There was really no need to insert Deku in the Todoroki family stuff, he was already hogging all the spotlight in the Shigaraki fight lol
I hate it when MCs get in the way of side characters personal plotlines.

but I really donโ€™t like how either of them are being written lately. Ive felt like this about Luffy for a while now, while Deku started going downhill once we got the 7 quirks reveal. Both authors need to ask Togashi to teach them how to write a good MC lol :arnoling:
I haven't liked Luffy since Post Marineford. Recently, he's been unbearable lately.

Deku has been lame since Overhaul, but the 7 quirks reveal destroyed his character for me.

what major role lmfaoooo?
it was 99% Leku 0.9% endeavor and 0.1% bakugo that did only one exp on him :milaugh:
nothing
His major role was being a meat shield for Deku....
He's major role was actually coming up with the plan that caused AFO to take over Shigaraki's body.

Deku would not have beaten Shigaraki if Bakugo didn't make the plan that resulted in Endeavour landing his prominence burn on Shigaraki.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao. I wouldnโ€™t call them โ€œpussiesโ€œ, but I really donโ€™t like how either of them are being written lately. Ive felt like this about Luffy for a while now, while Deku started going downhill once we got the 7 quirks reveal. Both authors need to ask Togashi to teach them how to write a good MC lol :arnoling:
TBH, I think Deku currently is the most interesting his ever been.

Despite being at his strongest, Deku is currently at his lowest point as a character.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
He's major role was actually coming up with the plan that caused AFO to take over Shigaraki's body.

Deku would not have beaten Shigaraki if Bakugo didn't make the plan that resulted in Endeavour landing his prominence burn on Shigaraki.
compare that to what deku did lol that shit is nothing
a fighting oriented character who s the second mc has no real fights only fodders he s beaten:milaugh:

Deku has been lame since Overhaul, but the 7 quirks reveal destroyed his character for me.
TBH, I think Deku currently is the most interesting his ever been.

Despite being at his strongest, Deku is currently at his lowest point as a character.
I actually liked Deku pre Joint Training arc. He was a good MC that was easy to root for and I actually did not agree with so many people who bashed him and called him a trash mc because he was a โ€œcrybabyโ€. But to me, him receiving the 7 quirks ruined what made me root for him and ever since heโ€™s been getting the โ€œgolden boyโ€ treatment that I hate in shonen.

I would say that Bakugo shielding Deku was his major role. It was easily his โ€œbiggestโ€ moment of the arc and was even his โ€œorigin chapterโ€, but either way. Bakugo shielding Deku or making a plan so Deku and Endeavor can beat Shigaraki isnโ€™t what many want to see from him I think. It still pales in comparison to what Deku did, which is pretty much the point. I think many people just want to see Bakugo be pushed to his limits in combat and take down a villain for once.

Last edited:
a fighting oriented character who s the second mc has no real fights only fodders he s beaten:milaugh:
Exactly. How are you going to make a character whose motto is โ€œcomplete victoryโ€ and being a hero who never loses like All might, and then not give him any big 1 v 1 fights against any major villains? Wack as hell man smh
I don't think Bakugo's had a 1v1 fight since the tournament arc.
Bakugo has zero 1 v 1 fights against a major villain. His only ones are against either classmates (Deku, Ochaco, Kirishima, Class B) or fodder.

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
Exactly. How are you going to make a character whose motto is โ€œcompletely victoryโ€ and being a hero who never loses like All might, and then not give him any big 1 v 1 fights against any major villains? Wack as hell man smh

Bakugo has zero 1 v 1 fights against a major villain. His only ones are against either classmates (Deku, Ochaco, Kirishima, Class B) or fodder.
Even Kirishima had a 1v1 lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
EXACTLY lol. Kirishima has more real work experience against villains than any other Class 1 A student not named Deku lol. Everyone thinks the big 3 is Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki. But the real Big 3 is Deku, Kirishima, and Tokoyami. Those 3 are the most pro hero ready imo.
Speaking of Tokoyami, wtf is going on with his character? I thought he was going to do something big, but nope he's just another background character.

Why give him an important connections with Hawks?

Speaking of Tokoyami, wtf is going on with his character? I thought he was going to do something big, but nope he's just another background character.

Why give him an important connections with Hawks?
Pretty much all the students plot points not named Deku and Todoroki were ignored after the big war. Plenty of plot points were just left open ended and we just hopped right into an arc that only focused on Deku lol. Iโ€™ve talked to a lot of people who said this was the main problem with the current arc.

I would hope that now that the students are back, Horikoshi will now give us some flashbacks or updates on what happened with some students within the little timeskip we had where it was Boku No Deku Academia

I actually liked Deku pre Joint Training arc. He was a good MC that was easy to root for and I actually did not agree with so many people who bashed him and called him a trash mc because he was a โ€œcrybabyโ€. But to me, him receiving the 7 quirks ruined what made me root for him and ever since heโ€™s been getting the โ€œgolden boyโ€ treatment that I hate in shonen.
Dude, he was always getting the golden boy treatment. That was established from the very beginning of the series.

If anything, the series is sort of critically examining that perspective currently by showing how being a "golden boy" has negatively affected Deku as a person.

I would say that Bakugo shielding Deku was his major role. It was easily his โ€œbiggestโ€ moment of the arc and was even his โ€œorigin chapterโ€, but either way. Bakugo shielding Deku or making a plan so Deku and Endeavor can beat Shigaraki isnโ€™t what many want to see from him I think. It still pales in comparison to what Deku did, which is pretty much the point. I think many people just want to see Bakugo be pushed to his limits in combat and take down a villain for once.
That wasn't really the most major thing he did though.

That's what he culminated into doing, but he did a far bit more than just that. He was the guy whose plan resulted in Shigaraki losing to AFO.

Deku had a lot of cool moments, but people tend to forget he was nearly irrelevant for the rest of the arc. After beating up Shigaraki, he was basically completely unable to fight.

Like, I don't value just "raw fighting stuff" that highly. Kirishima pretty much did fuck nothing in the fight against Rappa, but that is still my favourite fight in the series. Its better to understand Bakugo's contributions in that arcs as being based more heavily on character moments rather than just raw action.
Again, don't understand peoples obsessions with just raw fights. Bakugo showed he was more competent than even the number one hero, highlighting his character growth throughout the series.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
Again, don't understand peoples obsessions with just raw fights. Bakugo showed he was more competent than even the number one hero, highlighting his character growth throughout the series.
and i don t give a fuck about that bakugo has not been pushed to the limit once he got develpoment but that s it
''i can become the strongest with 1 quirk''
''i will surpass all might''
how he gonna surpass all might when he s weak or has no showings
not a single big villain defeated :milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
and i don t give a fuck about that bakugo has not been pushed to the limit once he got develpoment but that s it
how he gonna surpass all might when he s weak or has no showings :milaugh:
At the current rate, EOS Deli will be >>>Prime All Might and EOS Bakugo and Todoroki might be weaker than Old All Might lmao

how he gonna surpass all might when he s weak or has no showings
not a single big villain defeated :milaugh:
...?

Like, I think its very obvious that Bakugo's idea's and character have changed dramatically.

Also, he's beaten Deku's ass multiple times now.

He had a good showing against near high end nomu and Shigaraki.

All Kirishima did when fighting Rappa was get knocked the fuck out, and that is my favourite fight in the series.

Bakugo has grown. I freaking love the guy. Box office. Deku has lost himself, because of his fear of AFO. Its weird for a mc to drop his friends; he wouldn be where hes at, without them.