General & Others My problem is not chapter 1044 my problem is Wano as a whole.

It was bound to happen. It's not a fan service. I think the first mention of Kaido was in Thriller Bark by Moria. Big Mom was mentioned in the beginning of the series by Usopp.
I didn’t say it wasn’t, oda planned this arc since the beginning I’m just saying some things are just there for Fan Service and that is why we don’t see much sense in everything but I’m still happy with it

Raid lacks tension:
*Gifters became allies.
*Kaido turned Orochi into an enemy.
*Queen turned the pleasures into foes.
*King attacked his subordinates.
*No one died on the alliances side.
*Big Mom deserved a better fight.
*King deserved a bounty reveal and more hype.
*Brook,Nami and Ussop got no real fights.
*The Numbers are a literal joke.
*Kidd displayed 0 haki and beat BM.
*Perospero and Jack deserved more fight panels.
*CP0 are incompetent as assassins.
*BMP didn't make any move yet.
*Marco didn't do shit.
*No scabbard got killed yet.
*Lots of fake deaths.
*No Kaido flashback yet.
*What or Where is the Lurking Legend?

And we know that this mink pill bulshit was an asspull because Oda said that the rooftop was not planned and it was his editor idea)
This isn’t what Oda said. He said he never planned for chapter 1000 to be special.

Meaning chapter 1000 could’ve been any random thing like Luffy still running up the stairs or it could’ve been the events of roof piece having already started in a previous chapter

The editors told Oda to make chapter 1000 special so he adjusted the pacing of the story to have Luffy arrive on the roof at chapter 1000… That’s all

This isn’t what Oda said. He said he never planned for chapter 1000 to be special.

Meaning chapter 1000 could’ve been any random thing like Luffy still running up the stairs or it could’ve been the events of roof piece having already started in a previous chapter

The editors told Oda to make chapter 1000 special so he adjusted the pacing of the story to have Luffy arrive on the roof at chapter 1000… That’s all
Thank you, I was wrong.
But the mink pill shit is still bad.

@GoldDiamond I was wrong.

Raid lacks tension:
*Gifters became allies.
*Marco didn't do shit.
*Lots of fake deaths.
*No Kaido flashback yet.
I'm sorry for Brook and his development the most :josad:

One thing for sure is that big mom is trash and you can't change my mind. The fact that she lost vs an injured kid and law while she was fresh smells like bs to me. The way she got injured so easily and seemed so incompetent fighting was too much for me. Easily the worst sh*t in wano. She was even more useless on the RT.
Also one another thing that will never change to me is the overhyped roofpiece. Felt more like a luffy and zoro showcase featuring the other rather than sn intense 5v2. Hell even 2 felt like too much. Kaido's base barely did anything, but his dragon form was a joke. Hybrid was nice, but wasnt really enough. Luffy's zenkai boosts is something else. I almost want to compare it to ft's zenkai boost.How the dealt with bm felt way too easy.
Yes we got hype moments on the roof, but overall it could have been way better. Just my thoughts. But BM's performance pisses me off my god.

Raid lacks tension:
*Gifters became allies.
*Marco didn't do shit.
*Lots of fake deaths.
*No Kaido flashback yet.
Tension is not the random death of characters, but when an audience desperately does NOT want a character to die while simultaneously knowing that the author has no qualms in killing said character. This goes for more than just character death, tension can only exist when the reader cares for something and doesn't want it "ruined". Oda did not make us deeply care for the life and victory of Wanos side characters, we all know the main cast won't die or lose but we don't know that for the rest, yet none of us are invested in them on any level so tension becomes nigh impossible to produce.

Tension is not the random death of characters, but when an audience desperately does NOT want a character to die while simultaneously knowing that the author has no qualms in killing said character. This goes for more than just character death, tension can only exist when the reader cares for something and doesn't want it "ruined". Oda did not make us deeply care for the life and victory of Wanos side characters, we all know the main cast won't die or lose but we don't know that for the rest, yet none of us are invested in them on any level so tension becomes nigh impossible to produce.
For me, the only fights that had Real tensions are roofpiece, zoro vs king, and Robin fight, I would also mention killer v Hawkins.

Tension for me is when you dont know whats going to happen. Zoro was really struggling vs king, and he started loosing faith in himself, which put him in a really Bad situation, chapter 1033 was incredible in building tension in whole one piece. Everybody wanted the battle to carry on, and team SN was unveiling their abilities, countering some yonku abilities, and it was really intense. I just remind you that zoro is currently KO from damage sustained during roof battle. Robin fight was 100% tension for me, thé best fight for Robin ever. Killer fight was also good , though it s a minor fight.
For me, I dont see any tension in Luffy vs kaido cause After +1000 chapters, everybody is used to Luffy shitty plot armor. Plus, Luffy was Always shown to be on pair since chapter 1000!! Remember Him punching kaido at chapter 1000, then he is kaoed in a mere second, and comes back a little later. Remember the few chapters before his last KO, hé was super ok, holding kaido, everybody thought it would be fine, then he Lost, but there was no buildup for his defeat (much his previous L which was offscreened and kaido threw Him in the ocean): ni build UP for tension, Oda wants to wank his mc, so his fanbase Can be happy, Luffy doing well against kaido, then Luffy loses. In this regard, Thats why I like zoro vs king despite it being too short

Big Mom should have stayed out of it. Worst of all, she was alone (well, Perospero too for stupid revenge), while her crew is chilling somewhere. And her defeat was stupid, even if Law was hax af. Look at how WB went down, look at how Kaido will. Shes really worthy of Jacks nickname, Dragdown.

Wasting panels, chapters on useless plot points. Flashback too long for a dead character. Orochi was nice, but he was made the mastermind when it should be Kaido. Kaido felt out of the arc until he killed Orochi. Hes the main villain, Orochi should have been a strong subordinate to him, not a good for nothing who planned the countrys demise. Even better if he was a strong retainer of Oden and betrayed him.

Revivals. Defeated characters coming back. Kanjuro was defeated when? Around ch.990? Then 50 chapters later hes still around wasting panels. Kinemon and the rest, they should have stayed down. Raizo vs Fuka is too long for 2 irrelevant characters.

And we could go on and on. All this and Oda is like "gotta skip plot points, im afraid i wont be able to finish OP in time". Yeah well obviously, who cares about Elbaf anyway. Revos. Shanks. No time for them, gotta show all these gifters and go straight for final war

Big Mom should have stayed out of it. Worst of all, she was alone (well, Perospero too for stupid revenge), while her crew is chilling somewhere. And her defeat was stupid, even if Law was hax af. Look at how WB went down, look at how Kaido will. Shes really worthy of Jacks nickname, Dragdown.

Wasting panels, chapters on useless plot points. Flashback too long for a dead character. Orochi was nice, but he was made the mastermind when it should be Kaido. Kaido felt out of the arc until he killed Orochi. Hes the main villain, Orochi should have been a strong subordinate to him, not a good for nothing who planned the countrys demise. Even better if he was a strong retainer of Oden and betrayed him.

Revivals. Defeated characters coming back. Kanjuro was defeated when? Around ch.990? Then 50 chapters later hes still around wasting panels. Kinemon and the rest, they should have stayed down. Raizo vs Fuka is too long for 2 irrelevant characters.

And we could go on and on. All this and Oda is like "gotta skip plot points, im afraid i wont be able to finish OP in time". Yeah well obviously, who cares about Elbaf anyway. Revos. Shanks. No time for them, gotta show all these gifters and go straight for final war
Damn...now that you mention WB,Linlin's downfall looks really stupid.

In my opinion Wano is the top 5 worst arcs of One Piece and Onigashima war/raid is one of the worst wars/raid I've ever watched.

These are the reasons:

1-PIS, Oda abuse of PIS throughout the wano saga.
(Plot-Induced Stupidity)

2- Otama, a child who conveniently has a power capable of immobilizing most of the enemies. You can't take a war seriously when a child is able to immobilize most of your opponents. (TAMA THE DEUS EX MACHINA)

3- Big Mom, I really hated Big Mom as a whole in the Wano saga. Mother mode, her stupid performance against Law and Kid, always helping Luffy crew, losing Zeus for Nami, being more helpfull for the Luffy alliance members than for the Yonkou alliance and her amenesia mode. (Big Mom was a Deus ex machina sometime)

4- Kaido crew, Kaido crew is the most disappointing, irresponsavel, dumb and incompetent crew in the One Piece verse. (Killing their own crew members, helping the enimies, etc...) Calamities, Tobiropos, Numbers were all disappointing and incompetent. (UP: The Best one is Jack)

5- Fake out deaths (no comments)

6- Zoro mink pill bullshit. The man should had stayed down after the rooftop fight or he should never been on the rooftop.
(And we know that this mink pill bulshit was an asspull because Oda said that the rooftop was not planned and it was his editor idea)

7- Wb justification for not helping Oden. (So fucking stupid)

8- Alliance members having infinite stamina and infinite health bar (Law, Kid and the Scabards)

9- Undeserved victories (Law and Kidd vs Big Mom)

10- Unearned and inorganic growth in the power of alliance members (Straw Hats and Law), they did not growth in power in a natural and organic way, they just became strong because the plot demant them to became strong so they could defeat the bad guys. (Sanji, Law, Nami, Robin)

11- Fairy tail level of power of protagonist (Luffy vs Kaido)

12- The unnatural and inorganic growth in Luffy's power level. The man received like what, 5 power ups? And he was able to master all of them in about 1 week (Fairy tail level)

13- Luffy losing too many times. (the worst part is that the defeats he had did not had any bad consequences to him, they were all beneficial to him)

14- This nikka fruit shit. (Maybe is to early to hate it or to love it)

15- Losing time on shits that does not matter ( Nami and Usopp running around) off screening important shit (Law and Kid vs Big Mom, Jack vs Cat and Dog)

16- Lack of feeling of tension and danger. (this fight agains two yonkou is being a walk in the park)

18- And most important one: length and pacing of wano both of them are horrible in this arc.

This are the things I hate wano and the reason for why I think Wano is a bad arc.

The best shits in wano were part 1, Jinbe's arrival and **[Gear 5 panel](
Cope! Zoro is the Greatest:finally:

I agree with everything except for lack of screentime for Jack vs Cat and Dog, I'm glad that was off screened, Jack is boring, his fighting style is boring and the only people that care about him are powerscalers
How can you say his fighting style is boring we never got to see it. I would love to know how jack fights