My Problem with femminist media types

you're clearly being insensitive here

So think before going any further
Oh ? A mod is telling me to be sensitive with harassers ? Wut ?

Incels are DANGEROUS. PERIOD.

Is that clear enough ?

No! They are not bad people because they are suffering from not feeling alone and not being able to find someone. They are bad people because their are living into a completely toxic environement filled with toxic masculinity. ANd I know my fair share of being alone, I know ALL TOO WELL what it's like. It doesn't lead to becoming a piece of pumpkin.

Million of people leave alone and million of people feel alone ! They don't become harrasser and woman haters.

Let's stop that hypocrisy.

My priority is their victim: WOMEN

So, if you ask me to be sensitive about an incel before a women.. we might have a problem

Ultimately, Incel are not the problem, toxic masculinity is. And that what we must fight. That's what I did here:

Careful, because you are targetting EXACTLY the right problem, but at the same time I think you are missing your end point. The goal should not be to go easier on incels, we should not. NEVER. Instead, we must end toxic masculinity (the key reason for all the things you are mentionning) and the roots.

For that, we must go from the top to the ground, meaning we must attack toxic masculinity where it has the most influence first : Medias (Movie/Manga/Comics/Series etc.) Nicely enough, Oda as done an amazing job targetting toxic masculinity (i think without purpose) during the whoel cake island arc for example.

Again, one of the victim of patriarchy is men

Not because they are sexually deprived or because women are attacking them, but because toxic behavior are rooted deep into all our own subconscious.. (and that work on both men and women)

- Telling men not to cry
- Telling men to stay strong where the solution is to call for help
Etc. Those are just a glimps of the real problem.

Here is a little explaination on what toxic masculinity is:

From the same content creator a great video on how the cinema is actually telling the men not to cry. I choose that video cause it's pretty telling and because it's one of the easiest one to watch at first (because when you are not understanding what the guy is saying, you will tend to hear what he says as attacks against yourself, instead, they are statements against a system)

If you want to continue, I suggest this one. Much harder to watch. But still pretty "Ewwww my gosh"

And if you are not convinced that their is a problem with the view of masculinity in the media:

Here is a goody, the men are the victims here:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well,some cultures obviously opress women.But lets get real here,women can do crazy damage to a society.Divorce rates are high as fuck and the rate is diclining way too much.All of this will cause problems for the next generations.Also,divorce laws are unfair and biased.
Post automatically merged:

That is some woke bullshido.Men literally have bone structures,reflexes,eyesight and so on made for hunting.Women do not.
Do you know women files/initiates more divorce than men?

And, there are multiple reasons behind this like women are becoming more independent so they aren't financially dependent on their spouse so they became less tolerant to unacceptable behaviour like domestic abuse or cheating.

I don't think I am confusing. The ability to live is a basic human right. It is a special circumstance, but that doesn't mean it's not violating their human rights. Two things can be true at the same time. Bad things don't stop being bad things just because governments are doing it. It's like the necessary evil to keep things going—it can't be helped.

Depends on who we're talking about. Some women are happier than others just like how some men are happier than others—it's mostly due to their own personal circumstances. I lead a fairly hard life myself but I do have rights as do many women. In fact, men have fewer rights than women in India now.
I mean I agree on it being a violation, but countries which are in trouble are going to violate it anyways.

Eh I don’t know about you personally, but India is always among the worst for women as much as it is known ☠️ I only know one Indian woman, but she fled to Dubai to live a better life.

I mean let's not put all of that on women. Men do cheat in my opinion more often than women and are more prone to alcoholism and domestic abuse
Man are more prone to drug abuse and violent behaviour and women are more problem to compulsive buying and over eating.Its how neuroticism express itself for different sexes.About cheating,i don't know if that is the case anymore.Lots of websites out there about cheating and stuff and there is A LOT of women using those.Also,i man can't have sex by himself.So i think the sexual problem is 50/50 for both.

Do you know women files/initiates more divorce than men?

And, there are multiple reasons behind this like women are becoming more independent so they aren't financially dependent on their spouse so they became less tolerant to unacceptable behaviour like domestic abuse or cheating.
Yes,they do and they usually plan it like 1 year before.yeah,this kind of stuff is less accepted.But there is also a lot of divorce going on because of futility.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean I agree on it being a violation, but countries which are in trouble are going to violate it anyways.

Eh I don’t know about you personally, but India is always among the worst for women as much as it is known ☠️ I only know one Indian woman, but she fled to Dubai to live a better life.
Hold on, I also know another one, but she fled to the US 🤣
Can you elaborate why they "fled "?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now what i doubt even higher than the previous

Men across the board have way lower standards than women. As balkan people would say - Rupa je rupa (hole is a hole)
having lower standards doesnt mean they're having sex, besides women dont hold the men they cheat with the same standards to a good men who has good intentions anyway

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
having lower standards doesnt mean they're having sex, besides women dont hold the men they cheat with to a good men who has good intentions anyway
If you put 10 women in front of any man he can at least have sex with 6+ of them

If you put 10 men in front of any woman she can have sex with 2 max out of 10

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you put 10 women in front of any man he can at least have sex with 6+ of them

If you put 10 men in front of any woman she can have sex with 2 max out of 10
yeah but the emphasis is in ''he can have sex with'' with the woman all 10 men will want her for a few mins in the sack.
With the men good luck trying to find 10 women who want him unless he is rich or famous or a greek god.