My Problem with femminist media types

I’m pretty sure the average income in America is way lower than that, 50kish
That's just the numbers google gave me when doing a basic search if there's better and more accurate data saying 50k then im fine accepting that

Not that it matters anyway some random dude on a forum is not making 30times the average
it's just bragging rights like the kids who say their uncle works at nintendo except here he did with the intent to justify a absurd dating preference which on average is just not obtainable statistically speaking

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dishonest

This is not men's versus women's issue as there women who disagree with media leftists

Are they not women?

Me being a man dubbed bob wouldt change the validity of what's said anyway not like your a man argument matters anyway as women's issues regarding manspreading or whatever can be dismissed by your not a man so shut up about how we sit but as evident from your group there's no internal consistency
It’s a fucking cartoon character, dude…please step outside today, even if it’s only to hiss at the sun before immediately retreating :seriously:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Orignally, feminism was about women getting the same rights and opportunities as men, and they have succeeded. Nothing is stopping women from getting the same jobs and rights as men. With gender equality for women however, also comes with the consequences and accountability, in which women still has much less of than men. Women are more likely to get lesser sentences than men, less likely to get canceled for certain comments, less likely to lose their kids even if they're deadbeat, less likely to get beat up for physically assaulting someone etc.. True gender equality means bye bye to any special treatment.

That's where modern day feminism comes in, and it is about gender inequality in favor of women and hating men, using specific examples in media to push it. It's no longer about "Women can achieve the same as men" and now about "Women are better than men." For media, Charlie's Angels Remake and Star Wars are good examples of this.

It's also a classic tactic of modern feminist(politicsa and people in general actually) to push their agenda by using facts to tell lies to push falsehoods. If you argue against the lies and falsehoods, they'll claim you're denying the facts.

All n' all, the fact that most feminism talk comes from manga, cartoon and movie characters instead of real world discrimination like in the past is pretty silly in of itself.

Well no wonder you can't find a good college
Mexico was listed as it's apart of north america, I never said it's a english speaking country

in the americas yknow where most english speaking people live
The like part was just to clarify what was meant as there's america the country and america the continent

Only thing said was that it's not free anywhere on my continent
which is true as even mexico despite free tuition for citizens costs 150 usd per semester

which might sound cheap but that's over 2k in pesos meaning it's still unaffordable even in mexico

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this is purely from men's perspective. often times the so called getting heart broken come from mens especially fragile ones who did something, sometimes overdid it in hope of making her his lover or even taking that for granted and then seething if didn't happen.
women don't owe men anything , she isn't obligated be your emotional labor or your cheerleader or your lover just because you was being * nice to her* for she have the right to choose whoever she wants.
now I admit the psychological harm is really bad for many men, which is why some men in many places threw acids to the face or even killing her all bc she said *no*
men should fix their mentality and be mature, focus on self improvement, adapt to new lifestyle and other stuff like adam said plus what's greater healing than time, over time you will move on and most likely life will be better too
I disagree

You should stop living in 1980 and inform yourself about the reality.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
That's where modern day feminism comes in, and it is about gender inequality in favor of women and hating men, using specific examples in media to push it. It's no longer about "Women can achieve the same as men" and now about "Women are better than men." For media, Charlie's Angels Remake and Star Wars are good examples of this.
No it is not, that's just plain and blatant misandry, which isn't and shouldn't be considered an inherent part of modern feminism in the same way that a guy having preferences about ladies who he likes to date shouldn't be considered inherently misogynistic. It is true that a certain subset of very hateful and toxic people who claim feminism hold this rather extremist view that women>men or that all men are trash or whatever, but that is not the basis of what modern feminism is. True modern feminism (in the context of the US) is closer to wanting to flatten the nuances of gender equality, which is kinda seen currently in the US surrounding the abortion stuff where a lot of women are arguing for bodily autonomy with their fertility.

Last edited:
No it is not, that's just plain and blatant misandry, which isn't and shouldn't be considered an inherent part of modern feminism in the same way that a guy having preferences about ladies who he likes to date shouldn't be considered inherently misogynistic. It is true that a certain subset of very hateful and toxic people who claim feminism hold this rather extremist view that women>men or that all men are trash or whatever, but that is not what modern feminism is. True modern feminism (in the context of the US) is closer to wanting to flatten the nuances of gender equality, which is kinda seen currently in the US surrounding the abortion stuff where a lot of women are arguing for bodily autonomy with their fertility.
You should not feel the need to answer them, this kind of debate where pretty much no women are around are pointless to start off:endthis:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No it is not, that's just plain and blatant misandry, which isn't and shouldn't be considered an inherent part of modern feminism in the same way that a guy having preferences about ladies who he likes to date shouldn't be considered inherently misogynistic. It is true that a certain subset of very hateful and toxic people who claim feminism hold this rather extremist view that women>men or that all men are trash or whatever, but that is not the basis of what modern feminism is. True modern feminism (in the context of the US) is closer to wanting to flatten the nuances of gender equality, which is kinda seen currently in the US surrounding the abortion stuff where a lot of women are arguing for bodily autonomy with their fertility.
What you're describing using abortion is feminism is general. Feminism was about getting those equal rights and they have been obtained, and obviously the current goal is uphold and maintain them.

Modern feminism has strayed so far from the orignal intent and have enough numbers and traction they have their own subgroup aka...well, modern feminism. It's very prevalent and mainstream thanks to social media. This branch of feminism cares about female superiority and label any inconvenience as a threat to feminism as a whole(which is why I mentioned that gender equality comes with the same conquences and accountability as men). Screaming about inequality in an era where you can say women have more rights than men.

You mainly see feminist when it comes to actual real life problems. Modern feminist mainly cling to entertainment media and problems that have already been solved like wage gap.

You should not feel the need to answer them, this kind of debate where pretty much no women are around are pointless to start off:endthis:
The concept of feminism directly involves men.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
What you're describing using abortion is feminism is general. Feminism was about getting those equal rights and they have been obtained, and obviously the current goal is uphold and maintain them.

Modern feminism has strayed so far from the orignal intent and have enough numbers and traction they have their own subgroup aka...well, modern feminism. It's very prevalent and mainstream thanks to social media. This branch of feminism cares about female superiority and label any inconvenience as a threat to feminism as a whole(which is why I mentioned that gender equality comes with the same conquences and accountability as men). Screaming about inequality in an era where you can say women have more rights than men.

You mainly see feminist when it comes to actual real life problems. Modern feminist mainly cling to entertainment media and problems that have already been solved like wage gap.
I see, and I can't nor will refute what you mean, however I disagree with calling it "modern feminism". In my opinion, there is no real feminist intent attached to what their vile efforts are towards, since you're right about how far it's detracted from the original meaning, and connecting it to actual feminism is only a distracting disservice to what are otherwise genuine efforts.

Last edited:

There are no such things as groups of feminist who cares about superiority of women. Those are individuals only and are maybe representing 0.000000000001 % of the feminism movement you are describing, I think I can count the member who shares those ideas I encountered in my life on my hand and I'm circling in pretty radical groups.

That idea is a sexist bias coming from incel like groups of people on the far right of the political spectrum and shared back by confusionnist from right to left because ...well... It's hard to look at yourself and think.. Are those feminist RIGHT ? Am I really the problem ??

"NOOOoooooooooo.... Surefuly not.... I can't be the problem. I've been good all my life... I'm not sexist, I know women.... I have no racist or sexist bias... i'm good to women"

I'm NOT a monster. Those """""feminist""""" are wrong.

Well.. I'm sure this is 99% of the opinion of this forum. (I'll would bet my account on it (lol) )

Thing is..

You are and I'M.

Not a monster of course. No, just someone born in a sexist society. And those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here, are just trying to convince you of that. And trying (for their sake and their live) to make you understand that .. yes. ALL MEN (and some women too) in the world HAVE sexist bias. That sexism is the result of HUNDREDS of years of destruction of the role of women in society, starting with sedenterization up until now. So.. Weither you like it or not. That fact is not something you can control but the REST and what you do with that fact IS.

And those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here are .. yes.. ANGRY. And logically. Plus, those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here are backed up by numbers, science and FACTS..

STILL..

There is an army of racist and bigot sexist lead by an orange pumpkin who is coming for THEM and THEIR LIVES and what do the average centrist says ?

"SJW are just leftist sexists"

So yeah.. those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here are ANGRY and are sometime using generalities.

So.. When they say "ALL MEN ARE TRASH" it doesn't mean you are. It means that their is a SYSTEMIC ISSUE called patriarchy and that ALL MEN (and women) are living under that damocles and so are most likely to become problematic.

When, women say "all men are trash" do I feel ofended as a men ? No. I've learned how to understand those problems and fight my own sexist bias (and oh boi, I had a lot). By LEARNING to do this, I've pulled myself away from ever seeing me as "trash". So this word "theorically" DON'T APPLY to me.

Do you understand this principle or not ?

Stop being offended when a women or a political influencer blocks you on twitter, you most likely did something problematic without being aware of it.

No.

Women don't have more rights than men.

No.

Their is still no equality between men and women.

Yes.

The society is sexist and you can ALL do something about it.

Yes.

EVEN ONE PIECE has sexist aspect starting with the representation of women and men.

Spoiler: The representation of men as muscular is not based on what women want to see, it's based on what MEN want to become.

A show is bad cause it has inconsistent writing or bad animation not because it does not align with my very hyper specific values
And yes it can.

A show can be bad SOLELY because of the value propagated in it.

REMEMBER:

EVERY

STORY

IS

POLITICAL.

So, a story based on poor value WILL be bad. There is a reason you don't see FULL ON racist shows. It's not because Hollywood has all the market. It's because those show CAN'T BE SELLED. Those type of shows are not accepted in our occidental society. Why ? because weither you like it or not, our society is evolving, and what was acceptable yersteday (sexism / Racism) is not acceptable today.

The problem is ... this is not a deterministic evolution.. It can go both way. And by creating those type of thread.. Well, you are making our society go back.

----

I'll look closely at the replies on this post, the next will be ressources to understand the problem.

And women:endthis:

There are no such things as groups of feminist who cares about superiority of women. Those are individuals only and are maybe representing 0.000000000001 % of the feminism movement you are describing, I think I can count the member who shares those ideas I encountered in my life on my hand and I'm circling in pretty radical groups.

That idea is a sexist bias coming from incel like groups of people on the far right of the political spectrum and shared back by confusionnist from right to left because ...well... It's hard to look at yourself and think.. Are those feminist RIGHT ? Am I really the problem ??

"NOOOoooooooooo.... Surefuly not.... I can't be the problem. I've been good all my life... I'm not sexist, I know women.... I have no racist or sexist bias... i'm good to women"

I'm NOT a monster. Those """""feminist""""" are wrong.

Well.. I'm sure this is 99% of the opinion of this forum. (I'll would bet my account on it (lol) )

Thing is..

You are and I'M.

Not a monster of course. No, just someone born in a sexist society. And those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here, are just trying to convince you of that. And trying (for their sake and their live) to make you understand that .. yes. ALL MEN (and some women too) in the world HAVE sexist bias. That sexism is the result of HUNDREDS of years of destruction of the role of women in society, starting with sedenterization up until now. So.. Weither you like it or not. That fact is not something you can control but the REST and what you do with that fact IS.

And those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here are .. yes.. ANGRY. And logically. Plus, those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here are backed up by numbers, science and FACTS..

STILL..

There is an army of racist and bigot sexist lead by an orange pumpkin who is coming for THEM and THEIR LIVES and what do the average centrist says ?

"SJW are just leftist sexists"

So yeah.. those EXTREMIST FEMINISTS you guys are denouncing here are ANGRY and are sometime using generalities.

So.. When they say "ALL MEN ARE TRASH" it doesn't mean you are. It means that their is a SYSTEMIC ISSUE called patriarchy and that ALL MEN (and women) are living under that damocles and so are most likely to become problematic.

When, women say "all men are trash" do I feel ofended as a men ? No. I've learned how to understand those problems and fight my own sexist bias (and oh boi, I had a lot). By LEARNING to do this, I've pulled myself away from ever seeing me as "trash". So this word "theorically" DON'T APPLY to me.

Do you understand this principle or not ?

Stop being offended when a women or a political influencer blocks you on twitter, you most likely did something problematic without being aware of it.

No.

Women don't have more rights than men.

No.

Their is still no equality between men and women.

Yes.

The society is sexist and you can ALL do something about it.

Yes.

EVEN ONE PIECE has sexist aspect starting with the representation of women and men.

Spoiler: The representation of men as muscular is not based on what women want to see, it's based on what MEN want to become.

And yes it can.

A show can be bad SOLELY because of the value propagated in it.

REMEMBER:

EVERY

STORY

IS

POLITICAL.

So, a story based on poor value WILL be bad. There is a reason you don't see FULL ON racist shows. It's not because Hollywood has all the market. It's because those show CAN'T BE SELLED. Those type of shows are not accepted in our occidental society. Why ? because weither you like it or not, our society is evolving, and what was acceptable yersteday (sexism / Racism) is not acceptable today.

The problem is ... this is not a deterministic evolution.. It can go both way. And by creating those type of thread.. Well, you are making our society go back.

----

I'll look closely at the replies on this post, the next will be ressources to understand the problem.
let's meet up and have a coffee some day:cheers:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I see, and I can't nor will refute what you mean, however I disagree with calling it "modern feminism". In my opinion, there is no real feminist intent attached to what their vile efforts are towards, since you're right about how far it's detracted from the original meaning, and connecting it to actual feminism is only a distracting disservice to what are otherwise genuine efforts.
That and the fact that the media only cares about controversy to get the money rolling, and the "modern" feminist are a gold mine of controversy. Their hype of feminism is what's creeping into mainstream things like Stars Wars and Mortal Kombat, completely changing their stories for the worst in favor of their policies. Millions of people watch movies and play games for entertainment, not to be told what their political viewpoint should be. All it does it create animosity towards feminism as a whole, making any real issue get swept under the rug.