Future Events Nami arc soon

Nah, they getting married.

That's why Pudding exists: so Sanji-Nami shippers don't completely lose their minds when Nami and Luffy get together.
Sanji Nami / Sanji Pudding and Luffy Hacock still has a valid degree of romantic interest which is missing in Lunami. If we are powerscaling in terms of chemistry and close moments than Luffy Zoro clears Luffy Nami hard

Honestly I also considered that possibility; the only questionable thing about that is, why did Bellamy know about that?

I’m still hoping it’s on Elbaf. If Elbaf is run by Giants, I’m hoping there’s also a sky island connected to it run by wizards like Haredas. A true Jotunheim and Asgard where Asgard would be this emerald city.
Agree. Elbaf has so much potential to connect its tree to other kingdoms/locations, especially the sky in this way. It still is, ideally to me, the last big adventure arc the series is meant to have (in terms of actual wow factor save for lodestar/laugh tale).

An "Asgard" like city could entirely make sense. A kingdom of Emerald instead of Gold in the clouds. Ive actually been thinking that Elbaf, the God, is a physical being like Enel. An oppressor (i.e. basically Odin) that must be taken out to save the country. Its entirely Oda's MO for better or worse.

Another peculiar thing is that Bellamy mentions both Skypiea and Emerald City together, which possibly in Oda's mind when he wrote it, could have been a reference to two sky islands, not just one.

Sanji Nami / Sanji Pudding and Luffy Hacock still has a valid degree of romantic interest which is missing in Lunami. If we are powerscaling in terms of chemistry and close moments than Luffy Zoro clears Luffy Nami hard
I just read it from Nami's end, and, to me, Nami acts like Luffy's wife. Nags him, worries about him, believes in him, and, as far as tag team fights, Nami is in her own category with Luffy.

Luffy and Nami vs Enel, and Luffy and Nami vs Cracker, pretty much proved to me that Nami is Luffy's Queen, and is best fit to stand beside him, because she compliments him so well. Also, no one else has interacted with Luffy's Straw Hat, his treasure, as much.

Luffy: no sense of direction.
Nami: master navigator.

Luffy: Doesn't give a shit about money
Nami: C.R.E.A.M. Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bills ya'll

Luffy: MEAT
Nami: Fruit/Mikans

Luffy: reckless and easy going.
Nami: cautious and cunning.

They also have a lot of similarities

Both are loved by weather (Luffy with lightning in Loguetown, Nami all over the place).
Both love children (Nami and Luffy are pretty much Tama's surrogate parents on some level)
Both have a natural love for the sea and exploration
Both are very passionate and listen to their heart, even when it gets them into trouble

I just can't think of a female character that actually compliments Luffy better as a lover. And, since we all know how Oda feels about Nami, if anyone's getting with Luffy, it's Girl A: Nami.

I think we'll get a trigger soon to make Luffy realize how much he loves Nami... ie, Nami getting kidnapped by Blackbeard. Nami's navigational skills are very underrated, and, just as Robin was kidnapped for her ability to read the Poneglyphs, I think Nami will be kidnapped for her ability to navigate to Laugh Tale.

I wouldn't mind but she's definitely not at the top of the list on strawhats it would help. Not even top of the list on most interesting past
Imo
  1. Usopp just needs one bad
  2. Please give usopp one
  3. Brooks past seems really interesting to dive into
  4. Oda please usopp
  5. I like franky so i hope
  6. It doesn't even have to be an arc just give usopp more
  7. Still think we're gonna get a zoro one
  8. Usopp but deadass
  9. Nami always gets lots of love but i wouldn't mind at all
  10. Usopp

I just read it from Nami's end, and, to me, Nami acts like Luffy's wife. Nags him, worries about him, believes in him, and, as far as tag team fights, Nami is in her own category with Luffy.

Luffy and Nami vs Enel, and Luffy and Nami vs Cracker, pretty much proved to me that Nami is Luffy's Queen, and is best fit to stand beside him, because she compliments him so well. Also, no one else has interacted with Luffy's Straw Hat, his treasure, as much.

Luffy: no sense of direction.
Nami: master navigator.

Luffy: Doesn't give a shit about money
Nami: C.R.E.A.M. Cash rules everything around me, CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bills ya'll

Luffy: MEAT
Nami: Fruit/Mikans

Luffy: reckless and easy going.
Nami: cautious and cunning.

They also have a lot of similarities

Both are loved by weather (Luffy with lightning in Loguetown, Nami all over the place).
Both love children (Nami and Luffy are pretty much Tama's surrogate parents on some level)
Both have a natural love for the sea and exploration
Both are very passionate and listen to their heart, even when it gets them into trouble

I just can't think of a female character that actually compliments Luffy better as a lover. And, since we all know how Oda feels about Nami, if anyone's getting with Luffy, it's Girl A: Nami.

I think we'll get a trigger soon to make Luffy realize how much he loves Nami... ie, Nami getting kidnapped by Blackbeard. Nami's navigational skills are very underrated, and, just as Robin was kidnapped for her ability to read the Poneglyphs, I think Nami will be kidnapped for her ability to navigate to Laugh Tale.
Luffy protects and care about Nami the same way he cares about Robin, Usopp, Sanji. Luffy went against the world for Robin, He said he can’t become the Pirate King without Sanji, Infact the only time he explicitly said the word “kill” when Usopp was in danger. So Nami isn’t special in terms of Luffy’s care and protection.

As for Nami complementing Luffy, this statement can be made for everyone else in the crew, For e.g. Robin is the only one who understands how Luffy’s mind work, Robin intelligent Luffy Dumb, Or Sanji cooks, Luffy eats, etc.
infact there is a whole multi page thread of Zoro Luffy parallels here somehwere.

But these parallels means nothing if there isn’t an ounce of romantic interest in any side. Nami at most behaves like a big sister or a subordinate who follows orders. Only one who comes closer in partnership with Luffy is Zoro.

Agree. Elbaf has so much potential to connect its tree to other kingdoms/locations, especially the sky in this way. It still is, ideally to me, the last big adventure arc the series is meant to have (in terms of actual wow factor save for lodestar/laugh tale).

An "Asgard" like city could entirely make sense. A kingdom of Emerald instead of Gold in the clouds. Ive actually been thinking that Elbaf, the God, is a physical being like Enel. An oppressor (i.e. basically Odin) that must be taken out to save the country. Its entirely Oda's MO for better or worse.

Another peculiar thing is that Bellamy mentions both Skypiea and Emerald City together, which possibly in Oda's mind when he wrote it, could have been a reference to two sky islands, not just one.
Bellamy's just weird.
He knows Doffy's a Celestial, went to Skypiea, cares about the great wave about to engulf the world for some reason despite seeming small minded, is on track to make the symbol that will fly on the Pirate King's ship.

A Nami arc - given her supernatural weather-sensing, mysteriously ending up in Oykot Kingdom as a baby and forming a strong bond very quickly with an Ancient Weapon - would be infinitely more interesting than Usopp going through some rehashed bravery arc, only to reset in the very next arc as per usual.

There's also Imu using a map to cross out kingdoms and eliminating them using something from the sky, a direct antithesis to Nami's dream. Lots of potential to explore in the future.

I also remember Blackbeard and Kaido both directly noting something praise-worthy about Nami in Jaya and Onigashima respectively, I don't think Oda included those scenes for nothing.

Now if only Oda would stop pairing her with Usopp's bum-ass and let her do something big in terms of weather science in Egghead, she's got the perfect setup to potentially help everyone escape considering that the Labophase was built on clouds.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy protects and care about Nami the same way he cares about Robin, Usopp, Sanji. Luffy went against the world for Robin, He said he can’t become the Pirate King without Sanji, Infact the only time he explicitly said the word “kill” when Usopp was in danger. So Nami isn’t special in terms of Luffy’s care and protection.

As for Nami complementing Luffy, this statement can be made for everyone else in the crew, For e.g. Robin is the only one who understands how Luffy’s mind work, Robin intelligent Luffy Dumb, Or Sanji cooks, Luffy eats, etc.
infact there is a whole multi page thread of Zoro Luffy parallels here somehwere.

But these parallels means nothing if there isn’t an ounce of romantic interest in any side. Nami at most behaves like a big sister or a subordinate who follows orders. Only one who comes closer in partnership with Luffy is Zoro.
Luffy's dynamic with each Straw Hat is different, and that's what gets some people to see romantic potential in his bond with Nami and not in his bond with Sanji for instance. What the other guy said was right on the money with how Luffy and Nami shared the closest and parental-like bonds with Tama in Wano, and how their dreams perfectly line up with each other. The whole dynamic of sensible girl and goofy guy also fits Kin'emon and O-Tsuru, Oden x Toki, even Kyros x Scarlett in one of their scenes etc. And also Nami had a whole bunch of Luffy-centric moments in the raid, after an arc where she showed immense loyalty and bravery for Luffy's sake and stuck by his side in an arc that coincidentally focused on romance for the first time in the series.

If just the number of parallels between two characters mattered or their general dynamic, then Roger should've gotten together with Rayleigh instead of Rouge. But the nature of the dynamic matters too.

Plus, the only other movie besides Film RED that Oda was heavily involved with was Strong World, where the entire plot was basically the hero (Luffy) saving the heroine (Nami), a very common romantic trope. There's also a bunch of colour spreads where Luffy and Nami are frequently shown as royalty while the others aren’t, and other stuff that you could probably find on your own.

This isn't to say they'll definitely get together or anything, I'm just trying to show you why some of us see the potential for more in Luffy and Nami's bond.

Last edited:
Luffy and Nami shared the closest and parental-like bonds with Tama in Wano, and how their dreams perfectly line up with each other. The whole dynamic of sensible girl and goofy guy also fits Kin'emon and O-Tsuru, Oden x Toki, even Kyros x Scarlett in one of their scenes etc.
Thats pure speculation and Headcanon lmao. There isn’t a iota of romantic interest between Luffy and Nami. Hell Zoro and Luffy acted more as Tama parents at the start of Wano, During the raid they were both shown remembering Tama eating red bean soup. They were on the same page regarding Tama, Even regarding Momo, Luffy inspired Momo to be a great leader while Zoro taught him to be a samurai.
The only romantic interest towards Luffy has vern from boa and Alvida. Nami has shown more interest in women than towards Luffy.

1 Elbaf is based in nordic mythology nami is from swedenWami lore is coming up
2 she will get rid of zeus and will get Coc oda has already tease with that in chapter 1058 also Coc coating with thunder attacks she will use it against catarina Devon her BB fight
3 way to lodestar/LT she will prove to be the best navigator
4 EoS she will draw the biggest map of the world proving she is the best cartographer
Even though egghead wasn't much of her arc aftr this arc to EOS wami fans eating good indeed:crazwhat:

Thats pure speculation and Headcanon lmao. There isn’t a iota of romantic interest between Luffy and Nami. Hell Zoro and Luffy acted more as Tama parents at the start of Wano, During the raid they were both shown remembering Tama eating red bean soup. They were on the same page regarding Tama, Even regarding Momo, Luffy inspired Momo to be a great leader while Zoro taught him to be a samurai.
The only romantic interest towards Luffy has vern from boa and Alvida. Nami has shown more interest in women than towards Luffy.
There is a legit parallel between Luffy and Nami both getting angry when they saw Tama get hurt, and they spent by far the most time with her even if it was individually. Then towards the end, there was also a scene of Tama showing off her ninja outfit to Luffy while Nami was hugging her, no Zoro or whoever else involved. But of course, I expect a Hancock pfp to cope and say there's nothing special there.

Nami making a sexy secretary joke about Kalifa is not her showing interest, it confirms more than anything that she has no interest in women with the classic joke of a straight person being temporarily swayed before returning to their senses. She didn't care about Kalifa's looks after that at all and she's never shown any interest in women since then, not even Robin in the bathhouse. On the other hand, Nami has flirted with men before even if it was a long time ago.

Nami saying she has to be there Luffy to make sure he lives and doesn't die at sea, and Luffy saying he won't have any other navigator besides Nami, are both more impactful than anything Luffy has had with Hancock.

I'll take the current friendship Luffy and Nami have over Hancock's simping ass getting rejected twice personally. But I don't think you understand that friendship can lead to romance over the long-term, or that there's more to romance than one-sided simping.

Last edited:
There is a legit parallel between Luffy and Nami both getting angry when they saw Tama get hurt, and they spent by far the most time with her even if it was individually. But of course, I expect a Hancock pfp to cope and say there's nothing special there.

Nami making a sexy secretary joke about Kalifa is not her showing interest, it confirms more than anything that she has no interest in women with the classic joke of a straight person being temporarily swayed before returning to their senses. She didn't care about Kalifa's looks after that at all and she's never shown any interest in women since then, not even Robin in the bathhouse. On the other hand, Nami has flirted with men before even if it was a long time ago.

Nami saying she has to be there Luffy to make sure he lives and doesn't die at sea, and Luffy saying he won't have any other navigator besides Nami, are both more impactful than anything Luffy has had with Hancock.

I'll take the current friendship Luffy and Nami have over Hancock's simping ass getting rejected twice personally. But I don't think you understand that friendship can lead to romance over the long-term, or that there's more to romance than one-sided simping.
Unless someone thinks Oda's wife is Lesbian..
As Nami resembles her. Even more after time-skip

It's pointless to arguing about ship.
Other side has already made up their mind...
No one is changing their mind.
Also you are arguing with someone who is obsessed with Lunami for some reason....

Unless someone thinks Oda's wife is Lesbian..
As Nami resembles her. Even more after time-skip

It's pointless to arguing about ship.
Other side has already made up their mind...
No one is changing their mind.
Also you are arguing with someone who is obsessed with Lunami for some reason....
Lol yeah this is basically confirming that if Oda wanted to pair Luffy with someone at the end, it's obviously going to be the woman he has the closest bond with and relies on to go on adventures.

Anyway once again, I need Oda to let Nami do something big on the sky island she's currently on, rather than force her to stick with Usopp or have background dialogue.

Lol yeah this is basically confirming that if Oda wanted to pair Luffy with someone at the end, it's obviously going to be the woman he has the closest bond with and relies on to go on adventures.

Anyway once again, I need Oda to let Nami do something big on the sky island she's currently on, rather than force her to stick with Usopp or have background dialogue.
Whether they end up together or not , I am sure they will stick together..
If One piece really ended like Skypiea.. it will be indirect confirmation...I am happy with this much only , although wouldn't mind if I get more lol.

Fear not , final arc will belong to Nami.