Future Events Nami arc soon

There is a legit parallel between Luffy and Nami both getting angry when they saw Tama get hurt, and they spent by far the most time with her even if it was individually. Then towards the end, there was also a scene of Tama showing off her ninja outfit to Luffy while Nami was hugging her, no Zoro or whoever else involved. But of course, I expect a Hancock pfp to cope and say there's nothing special there.

Nami making a sexy secretary joke about Kalifa is not her showing interest, it confirms more than anything that she has no interest in women with the classic joke of a straight person being temporarily swayed before returning to their senses. She didn't care about Kalifa's looks after that at all and she's never shown any interest in women since then, not even Robin in the bathhouse. On the other hand, Nami has flirted with men before even if it was a long time ago.

Nami saying she has to be there Luffy to make sure he lives and doesn't die at sea, and Luffy saying he won't have any other navigator besides Nami, are both more impactful than anything Luffy has had with Hancock.

I'll take the current friendship Luffy and Nami have over Hancock's simping ass getting rejected twice personally. But I don't think you understand that friendship can lead to romance over the long-term, or that there's more to romance than one-sided simping.
Sounds like cope to me, Nami has shown zero romantic interest in Luffy. Meanwhile even Sanami has some romantic insinuation.

Luffy and Nami being in relationship holds no ground and no buildup, hell even Luffy x Marguerite, LuffyxVivi and LuffyxRebecca has more chemistry and implied interest than Luffy Nami. Even among the straw hat crew, Luffy Zoro bond outperforms Luffy Nami bond any day. You keep on saying both Luffy and Nami were angry on behalf of Tama and spent most time with them, But you are forgetting that Usopp in the mix. Luffy Zoro got a direct and more impactful Tama parallels
In chapter 980, Tama is shown eating red bean soup from both Luffy's and Zoro's perspective from chapter 914.

It is so funny you keep on pushing Luffy Nami as Tama parents etc, but Zolu legit look like Tama’s parents.

But I am not like delusional Lunami fans who consider them canon.
Also stop crying about me having Hancock pfp, not my fault she is clearly superior than Namid.

Sounds like cope to me, Nami has shown zero romantic interest in Luffy. Meanwhile even Sanami has some romantic insinuation.

Luffy and Nami being in relationship holds no ground and no buildup, hell even Luffy x Marguerite, LuffyxVivi and LuffyxRebecca has more chemistry and implied interest than Luffy Nami. Even among the straw hat crew, Luffy Zoro bond outperforms Luffy Nami bond any day. You keep on saying both Luffy and Nami were angry on behalf of Tama and spent most time with them, But you are forgetting that Usopp in the mix. Luffy Zoro got a direct and more impactful Tama parallels

It is so funny you keep on pushing Luffy Nami as Tama parents etc, but Zolu legit look like Tama’s parents.

But I am not like delusional Lunami fans who consider them canon.
Also stop crying about me having Hancock pfp, not my fault she is clearly superior than Namid.
Marguerite, Vivi and Rebecca lmfao ok, you're just delusional then I see. There's zero romance in any of those pairings, whereas at least Luffy and Nami have a scene of Nami's father-figure making Luffy promise to keep her smile. Common romantic trope in other media.

Sanji simps for every fucking woman out there and the only woman he actually got any real development with was Pudding. Again, just Nami being willing to die for her belief in Luffy's dream or vowing to always be there for him to keep him alive shits on Sanji and Nami's entire bond till now.

Zolu? Shipping those two is extremely weird given their brothers-in-arms dynamic, even Zoro and Sanji makes much more sense than that. And yeah, Zoro and Usopp had almost nothing going on with Tama as compared to Luffy and Nami, it doesn't take a genius to see that. I specifically mentioned that final scene with Tama's ninja outfit, but you ignored that lol.

But anyway, I explained to you what I see in Luffy and Nami's current bond, I already acknowledged that they're friends and not a canon couple, and I talked about some of the signficant moments they've had. And yet you still think that it's a lesser bond than fucking Luffy x Marguerite. Not my fault you can't read or understand simple character dynamics.

Finally, Hancock is a garbage character and her death would benefit the series, completely unrelated to shipping. She's not even in the top 50 female characters of the story. Learn to understand what a good character looks like, Nami wanting to protect the children in Punk Hazard clears Hancock's entire existence.

Marguerite, Vivi and Rebecca lmfao ok, you're just delusional then I see. There's zero romance in any of those pairings, whereas at least Luffy and Nami have a scene of Nami's father-figure making Luffy promise to keep her smile. Common romantic trope in other media.

But anyway, I explained to you what I see in Luffy and Nami's current bond, I already acknowledged that they're friends and not a canon couple, and I talked about some of the signficant moments they've had. And yet you still think that it's a lesser bond than fucking Luffy x Marguerite. Not my fault you can't read or understand simple character dynamics.
I am not saying Sanami, Luffy Vivi or Luffy Marguerite would be a couple, But there is a sense of insinuated/inmplied interest from these girls towards Luffy which has never been seen from Nami towards Luffy or vice versa. Luffy cares about Nami just like he cares about rest of the nakama.

Sanji simps for every fucking woman out there and the only woman he actually got any real development with was Pudding. Again, just Nami being willing to die for her belief in Luffy's dream or vowing to always be there for him to keep him alive shits on Sanji and Nami's entire bond till now.
You are so delusional. Luffy promising Nami’s adopted father to care for her is as much a romantic trope as much as Luffy declaring war on world government for Robin, or Luffy crashing Sanji’s wedding.

Zolu? Shipping those two is extremely weird given their brothers-in-arms dynamic, even Zoro and Sanji makes much more sense than that. And yeah, Zoro and Usopp had almost nothing going on with Tama as compared to Luffy and Nami, it doesn't take a genius to see that. I specifically mentioned that final scene with Tama's ninja outfit, but you ignored that lol.
The audacity to say this when Nami literally acts like Luffy’s big sister, Luffy and Nami doesn’t have the sense of camaraderie or partnership Luffy and Zoro has, Nami would never be able to understand Luffy like Zoro does, Jaya(Bellamy scene) and Water 7 scene(Luffy vs Usopp scene). Nami won’t have enough strength and gumption to protect Luffy like Zoro does(Nothing happened and 1010 chapter are two popular examples). Zoro Luffy bond shits on Luffy Nami bond . Neither Luffy-Zoro nor Luffy-Nami are meant to be canon romantic. Even if Oda somehow makes Lunami canon( it would defeats the purpose because Zolu has far more better chemistry than Lunami, only difference is that Zoro is a guy). Zosan has brotherly rivalry going on, Zoro cares bout Sanji just like any other crewmate. But he goes above and beyond for Luffy(more than any other straw hat).
How casually you say that Zoro has nothing going in with Tama, when Oda clearly started the arc with Luffy and Zoro both protecing and co parenting Tama, and started the Onigashima raid with Luffy and Zoro both getting angry on Tama’s behalf and showed Tama from both of their perspectives. Luffy and Zoro even trained Momo in their own way. They have way more parallelthan Luffy Nami.
Finally, Hancock is a garbage character and her death would benefit the series, completely unrelated to shipping. She's not even in the top 50 female characters of the story. Learn to understand what a good character looks like, Nami wanting to protect the children in Punk Hazard clears Hancock's entire existence.
Hancock is a very misunderstood character, she hides her pain behind her cruel front. She is strong and beautiful femme fatale who has weaponised her weakness and trauma into her strength. Not my fault that you lack reading comprehension and prefer second hand Sakura.

I am not saying Sanami, Luffy Vivi or Luffy Marguerite would be a couple, But there is a sense of insinuated/inmplied interest from these girls towards Luffy which has never been seen from Nami towards Luffy or vice versa. Luffy cares about Nami just like he cares about rest of the nakama.

You are so delusional. Luffy promising Nami’s adopted father to care for her is as much a romantic trope as much as Luffy declaring war on world government for Robin, or Luffy crashing Sanji’s wedding.

The audacity to say this when Nami literally acts like Luffy’s big sister, Luffy and Nami doesn’t have the sense of camaraderie or partnership Luffy and Zoro has, Nami would never be able to understand Luffy like Zoro does, Jaya(Bellamy scene) and Water 7 scene(Luffy vs Usopp scene). Nami won’t have enough strength and gumption to protect Luffy like Zoro does(Nothing happened and 1010 chapter are two popular examples). Zoro Luffy bond shits on Luffy Nami bond . Neither Luffy-Zoro nor Luffy-Nami are meant to be canon romantic. Even if Oda somehow makes Lunami canon( it would defeats the purpose because Zolu has far more better chemistry than Lunami, only difference is that Zoro is a guy). Zosan has brotherly rivalry going on, Zoro cares bout Sanji just like any other crewmate. But he goes above and beyond for Luffy(more than any other straw hat).
How casually you say that Zoro has nothing going in with Tama, when Oda clearly started the arc with Luffy and Zoro both protecing and co parenting Tama, and started the Onigashima raid with Luffy and Zoro both getting angry on Tama’s behalf and showed Tama from both of their perspectives. Luffy and Zoro even trained Momo in their own way. They have way more parallelthan Luffy Nami.

Hancock is a very misunderstood character, she hides her pain behind her cruel front. She is strong and beautiful femme fatale who has weaponised her weakness and trauma into her strength. Not my fault that you lack reading comprehension and prefer second hand Sakura.
Your Zolu dynamic

Lunami

"I couldn't save any of them"
Out of everyone he atleast wanted to save Nami

Now Hancock is too irrelevant. Comeback when she got more focus than Nami's weapon.
And stop ruining thread with this weird discussion

We might see an actual crystal flower that ends up being important lol, Nami gave way too specific of a description
There is more.

Laputa

One piece : Strong world -

Laputa -

Ch 1066

"In movie Laputa , Muska(blood relative of Sheeta) manages to capture Sheeta, taking her aboard a civilian passenger airship called the Saturn"

Saturn is roman equivalent of Cronus.
Cronus is son of Uranus and father of Zeus in Greek mythology.

"In the movie Sheeta possesses an Aetherium crystal ..one of the ability of crystal was power to awaken Laputan robot "

Read this -
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nami-is-one-piece.34581/
Flower made of Aetherium crystal
Saturn is here too...

Your Zolu dynamic

Lunami

"I couldn't save any of them"
Out of everyone he atleast wanted to save Nami

Now Hancock is too irrelevant. Comeback when she got more focus than Nami's weapon.
And stop ruining thread with this weird discussion
You know If I started the same thing, Lunamid won’t stand a chance, because Zolu eclipses Lunamid in every way.

Instances of Nami being useless while Zoro is the one who looks out for Luffy the most even when he doesn’t have to.

They even have better understanding between them.
this is lunamid

this is Zolu

Unlike Nami, Luffy listens to Zoro,

Hancock is queen, she is recently becoming more relevant in the manga, she doesn’t need hundreds of panels to make top ten in one piece popularity poll.