[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw I think Jag could plausibly be scum. He seems less chill this game.
Is this a meta thing of Jag as from my pov this doesn't mean much

Like I think Orca is town here bc he was overtly chill (and frankly unredeemable) as scum last game where as here is is more business/serious

Michelle
Post where they pinged everybody / frustration with the thread state is pretty village alligned, seems interested in solving and is p agressive. Probably never going to shake on this read.

Ultra
Hi, I think you're probably town here due to the confidence of your reads. Mostly on the Flower push, but can you elaborate on why you're pushing Michelle here, given I think she's really villagery especially as of late @Ultra. I don't really see Michelle / Flower here being SvS either, so if you're still on the angle of Flower being wolf here given p#168, bit confused why you would vote Michelle. Can you look at Michelle's ISO if you have time? I think they're just. yeah.

Yoho
Hi Yoho, not very confident on your read. I think that your most recent post IE: Adamant that you're town feels village alligned, but I can't see the point in interrogating people for flavor @Yoho. I only didn't stop that last game since I was wolf and wanted to pocket you, feel like it's my obligation to point out that it doesn't really gain much for village to out flavor given scum no matter what is likely going to stick to the same flavor. It's mostly Yoho's most recent post that I like here, and the basic binary questionings of are you scum for a simple reaction test is probably villagery.

Jag
Asking how you're read especially from a new player is normally >rand scum given scum wants to know there thread positioning, for ego bosting curiosity or seeing what they can get away with. Town can sometimes too but I generally see it more from woof, small thing. Also, a lack of solving in this directon and a lack of blatent town telling, feels like they're just lurking in thread in all honesty . The posts regarding Reloaded are generally village alligned I think though, feels like a new players form of solving.

Cal
Not very confident in this read, due to the qouted messages. I don't like pushing Michelle since I have her as lock V, of course his read could have changed since he most recently posted but I can't find that in his ISO. Ultra / Flower SvS read (two very strong players) who would easily just powerwolf especially on worstgen. The only thought that comes to mind if they're SvS is that they're throwing so that read coming to mind feels really wolfy. @RippedCal can you elaborate on your thought process of Ultra / Flower SvS? I can't see that angle at all, and has your read on Michelle updated?
I don't like the Yoho read here due to lack of elaboration, can you give more thoughts on that? The only thing near them there is them character speculating on Michelle which you justified with it didn't feel predatory, but can't a scum have not predatory thoughts. I get a town lean here but it seems like a jump to make. I'm also not sure on you being self depricating here given from what I've seen you're genuinly kind of a very yknow confident player if you get what I mean.
Feels genuine analyzing what a scum player would do in this instance, can see it coming from both village and wolf here granted.

Flower
Not to confident in this read either. I don't like there reaction to Ultra scum reading them and calling Ultra v, felt a bit pockety when I think a GTH village reaction is to OMGUS on Ultra here, especially when she respects Ultra as a player and Ultra's read on her. @Flower can you elaborate on why you think Ultra is town? I get you think that S!Ultra would attempt to pocket you, but can't Ultra make the WIFOM argument of that?
Can you also elaborate on a few of the posts below:
This Jag read feels super weird given for Jag he didn't do anything the first few pages, it was just him getting the hang of the game and didn't make any real reads. Especially this early on so I'm confused what you mean by this, do you think you can give me an example of a few posts you thought were solvy from Jag?
Can you elaborate on this Red Night read? I don't actually think they're very wolfy this game and I'm kind of confused where you're coming to this conclusion.

This feels like a kind of town alligned read although, specifically calling yourself town as a gut reaction. The more I think about it the more I'm just not sure about this read, given S!Flower might just try to OMGUS? This is why I hate dealing with god reads. Thinking of just sheeping Ultra here and moving on in all honesty.

That's all of the actual like, qouting I'm going to do for now. I skimmed other ISO's and if you wanted GTHs on other posters:
Polar Bear
Indigo
Yo Tan Wa

Reloaded
Red Night
The Orca

Pot Goblin

Key
Town
Townie
Kinda Townie
Wolfy
Yoho just feels like they're playing with a blind fold on. They're shooting from the hip a lot and there doesn't seem to be a lot of evidence of advice going on there

Which isn't indicitive on its own but I do feel they'd be more reserved as scum and cautious with their posting

I need to read WoW still

Gonna do that tomorrow as I'm kinda tired

Oh and @Luka i think you misunderstood my posts about Flower and Michelle. My issue was thay they DIDNT make much sense as svs

I had reasons to suspect them individually so I was saying that was an issue since they were s reading each other

Yoho and Red Night both seem townie at a glance

[Vote lynch Polar Bear]

Garbage posts even for him
???

So you liked rippedcal voting off of yo tan that easily and quickly?

You liked yoho's horrific explanation for being on to post so quick at the start of the game?

You don't think flower is peacocking town?

You don't think Michelle is playing her prototypical town game?

???

So you liked rippedcal voting off of yo tan that easily and quickly?

You liked yoho's horrific explanation for being on to post so quick at the start of the game?

You don't think flower is peacocking town?

You don't think Michelle is playing her prototypical town game?
The bolded has no bearing on anything?

You accused him of "posting too quickly" (Reloaded too, but for no reason you swapped him to town), and then accused him of OMGUS when he pressed back

You basically railroaded him out of the gate and decided you were going to case him, and then used his reactions as further evidence even though there's nothing on his part that requires explaining

Vote Count

Red Night - 2
Polar Bear - 2
Ultra - 1
Yoho - 1

Vote History

Flower: Reloaded > Luka > Flower > Unvote > Michelle > Red Night
Cal: Yo Tan > Unvote
Ultra: Flower > Michelle > Polar Bear
Michelle: Flower > Unvote > Red Night
Orca: Ultra
Polar Bear: Yoho
Luka: Polar Bear

Votes may not reflect their actual values. If I’ve made a mistake, yell at Fuji. I don’t even work here.

I’d like to consider myself fine with reading pein
I’d prefer gambit
T-Pein might be more useful with what's following if he turns to be town
@T-Pein™ wake up bro, show them all you worth it
What's pein Time zone?
Well, T-bro won't come
Vote Lynch Reloaded.
Vote Lynch Luka.

Tbh. Perma scum.
Vote Lynch: Yo Tan Wan
ok but i expect to see you having fun

unvote
Vote lynch Flower
Vote Lynch Flower.

Let‘s see how serious you are.
Okay, enough fooling around.

I decided I don‘t wanna get mislynched, after all.

Unvote.
[Vote lynch Michelle]

Considering Flower's confidence and the fact that she knows whatever she says will be scrutinized, don't see it as impossible for them to be teamed either
Yoho and Red Night both seem townie at a glance

[Vote lynch Polar Bear]

Garbage posts even for him
vote lynch polar bear
I'll sheep Ultra if he votes any of my scum reads till I make a new read list. Professional gameplay.

Last edited:
The bolded has no bearing on anything?

You accused him of "posting too quickly" (Reloaded too, but for no reason you swapped him to town), and then accused him of OMGUS when he pressed back

You basically railroaded him out of the gate and decided you were going to case him, and then used his reactions as further evidence even though there's nothing on his part that requires explaining
The ultra side step ladies and gentlemen

I never accused yoho of posting too quickly, I just wanted to know why he did and see what type of response he had, his answer wasn't just terrible it was asinine

Status
Not open for further replies.