[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I dont see your decent explanation why you said Reborn 's judgemenet is best for you ?

I can assume you ddont trust your sus reads and relaying on someone . Please explain the part and i will not pester with your quote .
Reborn got me started in mafia, and I’ve long viewed him as a coach or model of sorts because I admire his style of play. Being that I see him as intuitive, I was saying I supported his tactic, albeit with phrasing that made it sound like I was already after Zara and TAC. This is nothing more than a misunderstanding that’s getting blown out of proportion.

F

Fallen Prince

Reborn got me started in mafia, and I’ve long viewed him as a coach or model of sorts because I admire his style of play. Being that I see him as intuitive, I was saying I supported his tactic, albeit with phrasing that made it sound like I was already after Zara and TAC. This is nothing more than a misunderstanding that’s getting blown out of proportion.
So i am assuming your reads on TAC and Zara are null . Based on your other quote where you said "I’m really not pushing for anything on anyone yet ".

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.
Does Al hand pick some roles? In the past, my understanding has always been with Al doing them completely RNG... In fact, you've stressed this to me and Nat before. It's possible one of those you mentioned are scum, but it doesn't seem like a definite.
Post automatically merged:

Sure, here are a few things I have in mind:
Yo Tan Wa - vote lynch on sera with no explanation, waiting for it.

There is no reason to trust you atm, I believe he was just interested in analyzing the reactions you bring out of people (I am as well).

Zara - sounds like regular Zara to me

Gambit - Hasn't been actively talking about the game which is why Nat voted for him. Many players have barely said anything so imo not worth jumping to lynch right away when a lot are unreadable so far.

TAC -

Weird wording calling himself townie, he wasn't there when I addressed it so I'm waiting.

There's a sentence missing here, I have no idea how it got erased lmao

Just before quoting Jew, I said I think he worded himself badly, then quote, then there is no reason to trust you etc etc.
This is the second time you pulled me calling myself the towniest townie out. How does that translate over to me being bad, exactly?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Does Al hand pick some roles? In the past, my understanding has always been with Al doing them completely RNG... In fact, you've stressed this to me and Nat before. It's possible one of those you mentioned are scum, but it doesn't seem like a definite.

This is the second time you pulled me calling myself the towniest townie out. How does that translate over to me being bad, exactly?
Saying that you are townie sounds like you are trying to convince others perhaps? After everything that happened in the early day phase, is there a reason to say this at all?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So you expect me not to get defensive when people come at me...I’ve already explained it in that post you quoted, I don’t know how to say it in simpler terms for you.

Every single one of you is pushing me harder than I pushed any of y’all. I don’t understand how I can explain myself like I did and *still* have to fight off baseless suspicions. That’s why I’m getting heated, because I did virtually nothing and I’ve been hammered by everyone since.
You need to understand that this is no claim game and day one.

Any post that will strike even slightly off would come under radar. That's scum hunting. You did make a bad post. There is no denying it and there is no need to get paranoid or defensive.

Everyone comes under Radar once in a while.

Reborn’s got a townie strat and he’s working on it. It’s like a crude run through of players.
Sure. Sure. We can leave this here for the time being...
Cool cool. Tag me whenever you give your full reads, they’re always insightful.
You are very co-operative in this game. What made you ditched your wild side?

You can keep waiting, I’m not on your speed-dial boy :goatasure:

My dinner is gonna burn
Why getting aggressive?

You were the one who came up saying I am being edgy. I asked a question but there was no response but then I noticed that you are liking posts in this thread which imply you are reading posts here.

This gave me the impression that you dodged the question.

So I asked again.
What do you guys think about not lynching anyone just for Day 1 only?

In a game where nobody can claim to stop *
It's weird suggestion completely out of the blue and so early in day one.

We need to Lynch because it's a no claim game. Lynching someone even if it means mislynch would mean we will have some sort of information in hand to pursue case tomorrow especially if you consider that most townie are Vanilla.

so your suggestion will benefit scums more.
Because you appeared out of thin air, and interrupted our fun while saying you don't trust anyone :giogio: Not trusting anyone is a given IN MAFIA and a TMI, are you trying to push the scenario that you're a Konoha townie while still appearing to scum hunt
that's not being edgy though nor it's TMI per se.
I am justing hoping there are reads and there are no fluff post about Naruto or ill start pushing my lynch vote . No ifs and buts !
Why giving them warning?

Why not simply cast a vote ?

Not all roles are assigned based on RNG. Some are assigned personally.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are very co-operative in this game. What made you ditched your wild side?
Well there's really not much for me to go wild on yet. No one's falsely accused me of anything, besides whatever you count Melatonin's statements. They're barely worth quoting. There hasn't been any big slip, either.

I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant. Which is why I'm hoping to hear his reads. Whenever Beta flips scum, he's usually quiet and doesn't try to influence town. But when Beta is town? He's a lot more vocal and this often ends with long rifts between players for days.
Not all roles are assigned based on RNG. Some are assigned personally.
:few: So you lied to Nat and I when we asked to be made scum in your game... You said it was all RNG based.

On the topic of the game, I'm not sure I'd wanna pursue that specific lead to single out players. It's pretty tinfoil and stretches into looking at Al's meta in the set up, if he did personally pick a few roles out. It feels like a cheap excuse to look at certain players with greater scrutiny. Which, go ahead, but leave the excuse at the door.

:milaugh: :milaugh::milaugh: that's fantastic, but that dude never made the air better in his life, trash stinks

I'm sosososososo curious who's who in Naruto more so than in scum right now. Anyways, since I'm going to sleep soon, gonna pull a Yo

Vote lynch Gambit
Hhhm. Well let's see. I will consider this as an opportunity to eradicate a player who hasn't shown any malicious posts at all. I mean, you haven't even presented any decent evidence nor solid arguments as to why I might be scum. The only thing you mentioned is that, I wasn't playing the game which is I think selective on your end because others have posted fluffs. It would've have been a better approach if you said it was a hunch. Demo, hunch is constituted as foul approach.
Faxx?

Facts are backed by concrete evidence. What's backing your most town claim?

I am finding you more calculative while posting.

Give me a quick reads on players

Your initial post doesn't give the vibe what your above two posts are indicating.

It was totally different as if you are trying to push something in a bit diplomatic way by highlighting that I pushed something.

@Gambit well i think you could be scum. Just a hunch and it's based on some weird line of thought - how al will balance this game as a host?

Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.

You are the most probable candidate in this regard.

Anyway, give me quick reads?
Comrade, I am inclined to believe that hand picking could be present but don't you think that's out of equation pertaining me? I mean, there are a lot of better players or candidates to fill the scum roles but it only made me flattered because I come across your brilliant mind.

It was a senseless idea to base your accusation from hosting role selection. We should always assume that in a game like this, players should be branded as equals and RNG justifies the proportions.

This is a bold notion coming from you, and I don't think that you have fully satisfied your mind before posting.

Come Konoha! Lynch me!!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well there's really not much for me to go wild on yet. No one's falsely accused me of anything, besides whatever you count Melatonin's statements. They're barely worth quoting. There hasn't been any big slip, either.

I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant. Which is why I'm hoping to hear his reads. Whenever Beta flips scum, he's usually quiet and doesn't try to influence town. But when Beta is town? He's a lot more vocal and this often ends with long rifts between players for days.

:few: So you lied to Nat and I when we asked to be made scum in your game... You said it was all RNG based.

On the topic of the game, I'm not sure I'd wanna pursue that specific lead to single out players. It's pretty tinfoil and stretches into looking at Al's meta in the set up, if he did personally pick a few roles out. It feels like a cheap excuse to look at certain players with greater scrutiny. Which, go ahead, but leave the excuse at the door.
I’ve explained myself multiple times, TAC. If you really think I’m silently pushing some agenda, you’re looking in the wrong direction. Like I said, this is first day unease because nobody knows anything and misspeaking can lead to incorrect sussing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I will go ahead and sleep but if I am lynched at end of day, bear in mind that NATALIA started the wagon and I am prepared to believe that someone else will horseride anytime soon. Don't clear em yet.
Sweet dreams cowboy.
I’ve explained myself multiple times, TAC. If you really think I’m silently pushing some agenda, you’re looking in the wrong direction. Like I said, this is first day unease because nobody knows anything and misspeaking can lead to incorrect sussing.
And you saying this x many times won't change the fact you were quick to jump on Reborn's side and be piggybacked. That eagerness breeds suspicion and that suspicion isn't disappearing just cause you decided you misspoke. I know that can be the case, it's happened to me, but I'm not gonna pretend it didn't happen off the chance that it was an earnest mistake.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant.
If you sus beta then why don't you ask questions to beta about it?

Also, on rng. i didn't lie to you or nat. There was only one scum that game

And, I don't pursue case on tin foil. But I definitely try to get reactions and I don't know why only you reacted to it to brush it aside completely as if you feared that you might come under radar.

Hhhm. Well let's see. I will consider this as an opportunity to eradicate a player who hasn't shown any malicious posts at all. I mean, you haven't even presented any decent evidence nor solid arguments as to why I might be scum. The only thing you mentioned is that, I wasn't playing the game which is I think selective on your end because others have posted fluffs. It would've have been a better approach if you said it was a hunch. Demo, hunch is constituted as foul approach.

Comrade, I am inclined to believe that hand picking could be present but don't you think that's out of equation pertaining me? I mean, there are a lot of better players or candidates to fill the scum roles but it only made me flattered because I come across your brilliant mind.

It was a senseless idea to base your accusation from hosting role selection. We should always assume that in a game like this, players should be branded as equals and RNG justifies the proportions.

This is a bold notion coming from you, and I don't think that you have fully satisfied your mind before posting.

Come Konoha! Lynch me!!
It's a no claim game and day one.

We need to kick start scum hunting from somewhere and from someone even if it means a tinfoil wild assumption. It's better than Making fluff posts and simply commenting on some stuffs which you did thus the reason I picked you.

I really didn't accuse of being scum though. If I would have then my vote would be on you right now with no turning back at any cost regardless of whatever you would say

No one asked you though.

Tell me who are your scum mates?

@NeutralWatcher @RayanOO you guys are being quite on a sideline this game

This is just first day jitters from y’all - I misspoke ONE TIME and made it sound like I was ready to lynch two people for absolutely no reason, something I obviously wasn’t really trying to do, and now everyone is jumping on it because nothing else has happened. Starting to feel like I’m being set up...
Who do you think is trying to take advantage of your statement here?

I will go ahead and sleep but if I am lynched at end of day, bear in mind that NATALIA started the wagon and I am prepared to believe that someone else will horseride anytime soon. Don't clear em yet.
Aren't you planning to be back before the day ends?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sweet dreams cowboy.

And you saying this x many times won't change the fact you were quick to jump on Reborn's side and be piggybacked. That eagerness breeds suspicion and that suspicion isn't disappearing just cause you decided you misspoke. I know that can be the case, it's happened to me, but I'm not gonna pretend it didn't happen off the chance that it was an earnest mistake.
It happened, and I’m acknowledging it the whole way. I was too eager and piggybacked based more on personal feelings than anything related to the game. There’s nothing else I can do to prove my towniness other than admit that it was a mistake, so I can’t control whether or not you sus me in spite of that.

Who do you think is trying to take advantage of your statement here?

Aren't you planning to be back before the day ends?
Mostly TAC, for obvious reasons. Zara seems to have accepted my explanation, and Reborn is also chiding me for supporting him implicitly, but the air conditioner clearly doesn’t wanna let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.