[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
FYI. I won't be very active tomorrow. My phone completely died and I use that to type during the early day my time.

In the interest of saving myself (I doubt any of you will)

Vote Lynch Finalbeta @AL sama

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oh, okay.

Do you sus anyone tho?
Non really for now but I didn't read all pages

@Reborn i am currently in the moment where TAC and you talked about the set up and wondering if Al used RNG or decided to choose the role himself. I think it can be dangerous to think that way and thinking role are given because of users experience personalities etc
Posts seem more reliable to have reads

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Non really for now but I didn't read all pages

@Reborn i am currently in the moment where TAC and you talked about the set up and wondering if Al used RNG or decided to choose the role himself. I think it can be dangerous to think that way and thinking role are given because of users experience personalities etc
Posts seem more reliable to have reads
Why you telling me something that I already know lol

When you finsihed reading all pages give me reads and your take on final vs tac

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why you telling me something that I already know lol
Because I am there currently and just pointing scums like if Al chose them personally can be a bad move
The fact for you to know it inside didn't stop you from writing it so I prefer to say what I think about it not only for you but for the others too

Always hard to pin Reborn down, since he keeps the game on track whether he’s town or scum...

I’m willing to let TAC and Zara state their cases before voting, the former is like Reborn in that he’s a difficult read even when he isn’t mafia and I don’t know the latter well enough to make any snap decisions.
I’m aware of his meta; what I’m less familiar with is yours. You’ve seemed fine to me so far, but Reborn is way more experienced than I and is a reliable barometer in these games when he’s down, so I’m just wondering why you think he’s sussing you right off the bat.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t suss either of you, just wanna hear what you say about Reborn doing that.
Your statement implies two things here

1) you see either of them as sus. If yes then why? I don't think I have build any strong case against them so far

2) you said "before voting" . Why you said this? This implies you have made up your mind on voting either one of them already. Why exactly?

You sounding a bit diplomatic here

Your meta is off because of your initial openess (tin foil though) and then the way you responded.

Last game you were townie and when I asked you the question you reacted very aggressively and then ignored my question completely.

This game you not Only responded to my question (also to the question asked to someone else) but there is no aggressiveness. That's meta being off.
So this is why you sus Zara, Reborn. Can't say i am convinced yet.
1) I don’t currently see either one as scum, mostly because I don’t have ANY scum reads as nothing substantial happened until you came in with a statement vote. If anything, I’m just piggybacking off you because I trust your judgment, but I haven’t automatically cleared you as town in my mind either.

2) See number 1, I personally have no intention of voting this early without evidence of something being amiss.
Let me be clear - I don’t currently suss anyone, including TAC/Zara/Reborn. Could be three townies with one starting shit just to get a reaction as he normally does. Could also be any other combination of town and scum; too early to tell, which is why I’m not riding anyone hard despite the assertions of the people in question.
Jew you jumped up to push lynch on players two times, was diplomatic in your reads and pushed me later on, which i dont remember you usually doing.

For now i feel like giving you benefit of doubt since i have seen you messed up in previous games as well and some of your posts are giving me town reads.
Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.
you are farely experienced it seems.
This sorrowfully accounts as info sharing too, no night result can be transpired.
This doesn't make sense coming from you. BETA. You have played No Claim games before.

@Gambit well i think you could be scum. Just a hunch and it's based on some weird line of thought - how al will balance this game as a host?

Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.
You didn't include Sera, or Neutral there, any reason for that.
I am justing hoping there are reads and there are no fluff post about Naruto or ill start pushing my lynch vote . No ifs and buts !
Give me an hour

Anyone if they post single post not related to mafia game topic from now .
Give me some time i need to read thread again before i give complete reads on everyone .
Prince i will wait for your reads. So tag me when u do.

I have an issue with Yo Tan Wa.

His early vote on Seraphoenix doesn't strike like a pressure vote at all, however Seraphoenix did barely anything that would demand suspicion upon him.
What do you think why i voted Sera thn for, beta?

Reborn

Because I am there currently and just pointing scums like if Al chose them personally can be a bad move
The fact for you to know it inside didn't stop you from writing it so I prefer to say what I think about it not only for you but for the others too
I don't push case on someone on such tin foil grounds.

@Yo Tan Wa

I was questioning the offchance that AL wouldn't permit an obvious vote to be spew at the beginning of the game in that it would have equated obviously indicating a night result.

About your vote, my reasons are implied in my post. You voted him despite he did barely anything to grant him suspicion, hence I believe it was a forced one and not adoperated with the will to gather a reaction. Expecially when he claimed he had just gone offline.It is my sensation nevertheless.

So you voted for Sera just to get some reaction. I understand that.
Did he say something that made you still sus him?
Or you are just still on him for some more reaction?
Mainly a hunch, and also by process of elimination.
Wanted to get reactions, reads as well but others didn't cooperate, tho i believe i have also acted up scummy.
FYI. I won't be very active tomorrow. My phone completely died and I use that to type during the early day my time.

In the interest of saving myself (I doubt any of you will)

Vote Lynch Finalbeta @AL sama
Are you dipping nw for this phase as well, because i dont want to vote another user when he is inactive?:wellwell:

On that note, i also will be less active, big day tomarrow @AL sama

Reborn

So this is why you sus Zara, Reborn. Can't say i am convinced yet.

Jew you jumped up to push lynch on players two times, was diplomatic in your reads and pushed me later on, which i dont remember you usually doing.

For now i feel like giving you benefit of doubt since i have seen you messed up in previous games as well and some of your posts are giving me town reads.
you are farely experienced it seems.

This doesn't make sense coming from you. BETA. You have played No Claim games before.

You didn't include Sera, or Neutral there, any reason for that.

Prince i will wait for your reads. So tag me when u do.

What do you think why i voted Sera thn for, beta?
I had to assume something and keep it limited to few players. I didn't find any reason to include those two

But you reminded me of fallen prince. Let's see what he has to say.

@Yo Tan Wa

I was questioning the offchance that AL wouldn't permit an obvious vote to be spew at the beginning of the game in that it would have equated obviously indicating a night result.

About your vote, my reasons are implied in my post. You voted him despite he did barely anything to grant him suspicion, hence I believe it was a forced one and not adoperated with the will to gather a reaction. Expecially when he claimed he had just gone offline.It is my sensation nevertheless.
Shouldn't you have first confirm it with Al thn?

Did you also cover the rest of pages, tell me your overall opinion based on that.
Forced one, so what do you think i planned on achieving with such vote. That was what i was asking, what could i be plan on achieving with such a vote thn in your sensation i.e.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Mainly a hunch, and also by process of elimination.
Wanted to get reactions, reads as well but others didn't cooperate, tho i believe i have also acted up scummy.

Are you dipping nw for this phase as well, because i dont want to vote another user when he is inactive?:wellwell:

On that note, i also will be less active, big day tomarrow @AL sama
Nah, you don't have to believe me. But my phone legit won't hold a charge. I may be able to replace it before work, but who knows. If I can't, there'll be no TAC till the phase is over.

I am going offline for nw, i think i invested enough time for today, read all the 16 pages again.

Jew n Melon are town leaning for me for nw, there are some posts that hints to me they could be townie.
If i have to blindly shot in the dark, i think best chances of catching a scum would be in @RayanOO @Seraphoenix @Gambit

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I am going offline for nw, i think i invested enough time for today, read all the 16 pages again.

Jew n Melon are town leaning for me for nw, there are some posts that hints to me they could be townie.
If i have to blindly shot in the dark, i think best chances of catching a scum would be in @RayanOO @Seraphoenix @Gambit
Why not, good thing there is not vigilante this game

I was writing a post right now talking about your game haha.

Nah, you don't have to believe me. But my phone legit won't hold a charge. I may be able to replace it before work, but who knows. If I can't, there'll be no TAC till the phase is over.
I see.

Anyway, I agree with others on you, you have been more helpful and cooperative this game, unlike your usual self.
Are you Townie @Tac? 👀

Why not, good thing there is not vigilante this game

I was writing a post right now talking about your game haha.
Good thing since I look fwd to your opinion.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zara n Tac used up Gara n Kabuto avy, if they were anti town they wouldn't do that and ask for more attention. Last time Al Sama did the same with North Korea and China, so based on avys i got town reads on both of em. More so on Gara than Kabuto, tho
You really base your reads on player avy ? I think this is just a fun move nothing more

@Yo Tan Wa did you edit your post ? (At the end of the 15page the number 300)

You really base your reads on player avy ? I think this is just a fun move nothing more
These avys indeed are messing with my reads. Especially those with Konoha Genins, make me second guess my reads.

Bt that post you quoted, i meant it for those that might be scum reading em based on their avys. I said more on em, in next para.
@Yo Tan Wa did you edit your post ? (At the end of the 15page the number 300)
Nope i know the rules.

I didn't say i town read you, did i?
I still sus you, my hunch haven't been wrong in the games i have played so far. I would have gone with Jew last night if my hunch was him.

I am still learning...

Hmm Yes, what else you wanted me to say based on that post?

Zara n Tac used up Gara n Kabuto avy, if they were anti town they wouldn't do that and ask for more attention. Last time Al Sama did the same with North Korea and China, so based on avys i got town reads on both of em. More so on Gara than Kabuto, tho.

Add to that, they also appear to be trolling to me. Since Zara is doing it first time, i dont think scum would risk acting diffrnt on purpose first time as scum, so unless i find something in his posts, i so far town read him. What do you find odd about him other than this?

About Tac tho, i can't town read him for same thing because he is always trolling at the start of Game, so him acting same way despite being a scum could be possible.

About Melon n Jew, i would give my reads later on, bt yes they are sus for me for nw.

I also plan on rereading, i think i might have missed many posts, inbtwn.
This one, it is merged with 2nd post. Hence edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.