Rules Naruto Gaiden – The Whirlwind inside the Vortex

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
The thing you have to note is while Naruto has a lot of chakra he’s only half Uzumaki while Nagato, Karin, and Kushina are all full blooded

He’d still have a lot of chakra just not as much

Iirc he has 4x more than Kakashi who likely has more chakra than the average Shinobi even while nerfed by the sharingan

Yep found it

Fair enough. Another thing that I realized is that Minato was also helping Naruto when he was giving out chakra. So it's basically Base Hashirama >>= Sage Mode Naruto + Sage Mode Minato + Full Kurama. Lol

How about Flying Raijin? A jutsu that allows you to teleport to a marked kunai in an instant, similar to one of the Sage Tools.

What pushed him to make a jutsu like Shadow Clones and what’s the inspiration behind that?

This is without touching on other interesting things that occurred during his lifetime

Fighting and defeating MS Izuna, living through the 1st Shinobi war, being ambushed by the Gold and Silver brothers along with the 2nd (?) Raikage (which iirc resulted in the Raikage’s death), literally setting the standard for what a ninja village should be (created the Chunin Exams, Academy, and Anbu all of which were copied by opposing villages), training Hiruzen, etc

Some of these questions could be answered in a one shot
Putting aside the creation of the most important jutsu in existence, Tobirama was simply in the centre of a very crucial time of the Shinobi world whether we're talking about Konoha internally or the influence his actions had on the other villages as you said.

- Tobirama was witness to the history of the Uchiha vs Senju.
- What were his interactions with Madara like when Konoha was founded and how did he try to influence Hashirama.
- How did he structure the village when he became Hokage.
- Fights with the other villages.

Tobirama's history is full of great stories that could be told.

I don't really see what story you could tell with Hiruzen. His story is already fleshed out enough if you ask me. The protagonists that helped Konoha survive the Shinobi wars when Hiruzen was Hokage were others so it wouldn't even be a story about him.

Putting aside the creation of the most important jutsu in existence, Tobirama was simply in the centre of a very crucial time of the Shinobi world whether we're talking about Konoha internally or the influence his actions had on the other villages as you said.

- Tobirama was witness to the history of the Uchiha vs Senju.
- What were his interactions with Madara like when Konoha was founded and how did he try to influence Hashirama.
- How did he structure the village when he became Hokage.
- Fights with the other villages.

Tobirama's history is full of great stories that could be told.

I don't really see what story you could tell with Hiruzen. His story is already fleshed out enough if you ask me. The protagonists that helped Konoha survive the Shinobi wars when Hiruzen was Hokage were others so it wouldn't even be a story about him.
Honestly, those that say that Tobirama doesn't deserve a one shot are capping/trolling. Kishimoto gave us a one shot of the creation of a simple Jutsu. Granted, it's the MC's Jutsu but it's not that important to the plot overall. As much as I love Minato, this one shot was pretty irrelevant to the story overall. We could've lived without it perfectly. Meanwhile Tobirama created a Jutsu that triggered like 3 important occurrences in the world.

On a side note, as a Minato fan, how can you slander Tobirama? Like, sit down bozo. Tobirama literally created your favs main Jutsu, the thing that made him relevant at all. Lol.

Honestly, those that say that Tobirama doesn't deserve a one shot are capping/trolling. Kishimoto gave us a one shot of the creation of a simple Jutsu. Granted, it's the MC's Jutsu but it's not that important to the plot overall. As much as I love Minato, this one shot was pretty irrelevant to the story overall. We could've lived without it perfectly. Meanwhile Tobirama created a Jutsu that triggered like 3 important occurrences in the world.
We can go even beyond jutsu creation. Tobirama bullying the Uchiha was the primary reason they planned a coup in the first place.

On a side note, as a Minato fan, how can you slander Tobirama? Like, sit down bozo. Tobirama literally created your favs main Jutsu, the thing that made him relevant at all. Lol.
This I will never get @TheAncientCenturion