Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Let's fuckin' go T-Wolves! KAT and Conley stepping up. Only need Ant to heat up but his defense on LeBron has been pretty good.
Post automatically merged:

Unbelievable basketball lol

Oh well... Pretty good performance considering the circumstances. That fuck you teammate energy was great lol

MIKE F’N CONLEY

Last edited:
Let's fuckin' go T-Wolves! KAT and Conley stepping up. Only need Ant to heat up but his defense on LeBron has been pretty good.

Unbelievable basketball lol

Oh well... Pretty good performance considering the circumstances. That fuck you teammate energy was great lol

MIKE F’N CONLEY
Ant though...

Replaced Dallas with Lakers
Can u plz add the Knicks and Cavs as well?🙏

My pelicans is eliminated but that what I wanted the Zion shit was so annoying the black cloud wasn't goin go away from the franchise doesn't matter how well the team played unless he was out there now it off-season time hopefully they trade CJ never did want him here he got swept 4 times with dame for a reason plus they need more shooters and solid bench

Man, it's pretty cool to see Sacramento back in the playoffs again. I still remember them being one of the loudest fans, especially when playoffs came. Like what they used to say about the OKC crowd. Also, fuck yeah they GS. Lol

Fucking props to y'all on that win. Dominated their bigs because they're too light and Brunson was still HIM in the 2nd half. Still looks like a war though so I do expect CLE to win next game and we'll see how the series goes on your home floor.