• Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
The hood in me almost came out
Boi I was peepin tha screen like

Post automatically merged:

Sidebar, Hawk vs Celtics is gonna be tha nastiest first round series in tha playoffs. We have a -15456663676% chance of winning

We deadass gone get swept

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
As expected series 2-2, the real test is next game. Personally I think Warriors chances are slim at Sacremento, Sacremento is just better and you can expect Malik Bunk to shoot fts every time he drives. Steph being the game breaker he is can will the Warriors to the W though, but Fox has been answering Curry this series and they're even more lit at home.

-Warriors might need one of those all timers by Steph
-Poole needs to attack the weak Kings interior for 3 quarters and not see a minute in the 4th (GP2 or Donte should take his 4th quarter mins)
-Kerr needs to not kill momentum once Curry gets the team going, by subbing him out in hopes the team can capitalize off it.

I think these 3 things are key if the Warriors are to win.

As expected series 2-2, the real test is next game. Personally I think Warriors chances are slim at Sacremento, Sacremento is just better and you can expect Malik Bunk to shoot fts every time he drives. Steph being the game breaker he is can will the Warriors to the W though, but Fox has been answering Curry this series and they're even more lit at home.

-Warriors might need one of those all timers by Steph
-Poole needs to attack the weak Kings interior for 3 quarters and not see a minute in the 4th (GP2 or Donte should take his 4th quarter mins)
-Kerr needs to not kill momentum once Curry gets the team going, by subbing him out in hopes the team can capitalize off it.

I think these 3 things are key if the Warriors are to win.
I hope the referees help them in the next game! :kuzanshut: