• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Yea he gotta go lmaoooo

Between the challenge in the first 4 mins, the timeout which wasn't called, and this. More than enough fireable offenses.
Post automatically merged:

Lakers fans already shook lmaooo
I'm just being realistic. LeBron is injured and so he's settling against Xavier Tillman, Wiggins will have him in hell. Y'all have the perfect personnel to guard Suns, and their bench is abysmal. Nuggets could beat you if MPJ and Murray are flamethrowers all series but Curry and Poole will commit unforgivable sins against Jokic, especially in the PnR. And Y'all would beat the Celtics the exact same way Y'all did last year.

Giannis obviously better two way player, but Steph´s impact on offense, both individual and on his teammates, more then equalizes that
Plus even if Giannis' overall impact is higher (which I do believe frequently is the case) he's able to be exploited and gameplanned against WAY more than Steph can

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'm just being realistic. LeBron is injured and so he's settling against Xavier Tillman, Wiggins will have him in hell. Y'all have the perfect personnel to guard Suns, and their bench is abysmal. Nuggets could beat you if MPJ and Murray are flamethrowers all series but Curry and Poole will commit unforgivable sins against Jokic, especially in the PnR. And Y'all would beat the Celtics the exact same way Y'all did last year.
Warriors have a lot of issues still. We're talking about a 6 seed rn, but it's open season this year, so yea the lane is open. I trust Curry over any player rn in a 7 game series, that's really the difference.

I genuinely think this should be Celtic's year, let's see what they do.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Right now? You could make the argument a healthy LeBron is better. But I wouldn't be mad at Steph.
Lol no
Currently Lebrun is tired, still recovering etc. Since his injury the guys came back quite slowly.

He really needs a break to work on himself.

But Both at their best

playoff miami is insane
Yeah love them, that warrior mindset is great

ZenZu

Unpopular opinion: "Two-way playing" is overrated, especially in modern basketball when the floors are stretched and people dont go to paint often.
It most definitely is. Overall impact is what matters, PG is a far better two way player than Steph.

Lol no
Currently Lebrun is tired, still recovering etc. Since his injury the guys came back quite slowly.

But Both at their best

Stop it, Lebron is nowhere near Steph rn.

Maybe 3 or so years ago.

Warriors have a lot of issues still. We're talking about a 6 seed rn, but it's open season this year, so yea the lane is open. I trust Curry over any player rn in a 7 game series, that's really the difference.

I genuinely think this should be Celtics year, let's see what they do.
That's the main thing. Historically speaking, in the last 30 years, almost every team that has won the Chip has had a top 5 player.
1993 Jordan Best in the world
1994 Hakeem Best in the world
1995 Hakeem Best in the world
1996 Jordan Best in the world
1997 Jordan Best in the world
1998 Jordan Best in the world
1999 Duncan was top 5
2000 Shaq Best in the world
2001 Shaq Best in the world
2002 Shaq Best in the world
2003 Duncan Best in the world
2004 Pistons won, no top 5 player
2005 Duncan Best in the world
2006 Wade was a top 5 player
2007 Dirk was a top 5 player
2008 KG was a top 5 player
2009 Kobe was a top 5 player
2010 Kobe was a top 5 player
2011 Dirk was a top 5 player
2012 LeBron Best in the world
2013 LeBron Best in the world
2014 Spurs won, no top 5 player
2015 Warriors won Curry Best in the world
2016 LeBron won Best in the world
2017 Curry/KD won, top 5 players
2018 Curry/KD won, top 5 players
2019 Kawhi, top 5 player
2020 LeBron, Best in the world
2021 Giannis, Best in the world
2022 Steph, top 5 player
2023- TBD

so in the last 30 years, only 2 teams have won the chip without a top 5 player.

As for the Celtics? Tatum is not in that top 5 caliber at all IMO.

If LeBron was healthy, I'd be picking Lakers to win but that foot is fucking cooked man. Kawhi I trust, but he got injured and bounced. Same for Giannis. Things are aligning perfectly for y'all. Just depends on if y'all can capitalize, which I would not be shocked at, if it happens.

Lol no

But Both at their best

Yeah thats what I mean, currently Steph is way better, but I'd take the LeBron we saw in Janurary>Steph

Plus even if Giannis' overall impact is higher (which I do believe frequently is the case) he's able to be exploited and gameplanned against WAY more than Steph can
There is also no one that can bother Curry. Ham might use Vanderbilt but he’s gonna get stuck on screens with his size. Schroeder is the best option but he’s coming off the bench. AD is gonna have tougher matchups with Draymond and Looney. For the Lakers to get past the Warriors, AD and Lebron have to dominate every game they win and they gotta limit their turnovers.

lebron is not even the best player on his team anymore to keep it a buck
When healthy he is. Especially factoring in AD's inconsistency

Unpopular opinion: "Two-way playing" is overrated, especially in modern basketball when the floors are stretched and people dont go to paint often.
"Two way player" doesnt even mean anything anyway, all I care about is your total impact added on the basketball court. Curry is not an elite defender by any stretch of the imagination, but hes at least a top 2 two way player, because his offense plus his defense is at worst top 2 highest values in the league

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It most definitely is. Overall impact is what matters, PG is a far better two way player than Steph.

Stop it, Lebron is nowhere near Steph rn.

Maybe 3 or so years ago.
Curry really impressed me I think it was 2 years ago, he made an exceptional season. GW wasnt great but he was a monster, even physically

Over the 3 last season I can agree

But both in prime, I take the Chosen one

ZenZu

That's the main thing. Historically speaking, in the last 30 years, almost every team that has won the Chip has had a top 5 player.
1993 Jordan Best in the world
1994 Hakeem Best in the world
1995 Hakeem Best in the world
1996 Jordan Best in the world
1997 Jordan Best in the world
1998 Jordan Best in the world
1999 Duncan was top 5
2000 Shaq Best in the world
2001 Shaq Best in the world
2002 Shaq Best in the world
2003 Duncan Best in the world
2004 Pistons won, no top 5 player
2005 Duncan Best in the world
2006 Wade was a top 5 player
2007 Dirk was a top 5 player
2008 KG was a top 5 player
2009 Kobe was a top 5 player
2010 Kobe was a top 5 player
2011 Dirk was a top 5 player
2012 LeBron Best in the world
2013 LeBron Best in the world
2014 Spurs won, no top 5 player
2015 Warriors won Curry Best in the world
2016 LeBron won Best in the world
2017 Curry/KD won, top 5 players
2018 Curry/KD won, top 5 players
2019 Kawhi, top 5 player
2020 LeBron, Best in the world
2021 Giannis, Best in the world
2022 Steph, top 5 player
2023- TBD

so in the last 30 years, only 2 teams have won the chip without a top 5 player.

As for the Celtics? Tatum is not in that top 5 caliber at all IMO.

If LeBron was healthy, I'd be picking Lakers to win but that foot is fucking cooked man. Kawhi I trust, but he got injured and bounced. Same for Giannis. Things are aligning perfectly for y'all. Just depends on if y'all can capitalize, which I would not be shocked at, if it happens.

Yeah thats what I mean, currently Steph is way better, but I'd take the LeBron we saw in Janurary>Steph
Yea that's a great point, but then it would be on Tatum to come out and tell the world he is that. Last year's loss should mean they are extra hungry. Tatum in particular should have nightmares from last year's final.

Well Suns and Nuggets are the favourites over the Warriors, with quite honestly more talent and had the better season, they would be the two favourites in the West regardless of LBJ's condition, so I wouldn't say things are aligned but yea, Warriors can def do it.

Before that jimmy butler lob play to send the game to overtime.

He subbed out Brook lopez just because coach spo subbed out Bam
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Ridiculous. Ofc, they were gonna sub Bam when they needed a basket. He wasn't there to defend the rim

Also, preach for Holiday over Harden in the all-star game (even though I like Jrue and there were also a couple players that went in over him) :datas:

lebron is not even the best player on his team anymore to keep it a buck
I’d still say Lebron is better than AD. It’s just that the offense is being run through AD that makes it seem that way. Lebron has been very passive so far, letting idk what kind of injury is bothering him but we low key haven’t even seen him go all out like that with the post up fade aways and getting to the rim. Also Reaves’ improvement has contributed to Lebron deferring to him more as well.