Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
With all due respect. I don't think anyone cares about Knicks.
:milaugh:
well I am right here btw so...
:okay:

We also just took down a Donovan Mitchell-led Cavs team handily despite Randle playing like dogshit all series long (and RJ for 2 of the 5 games)

I worry about how we will stop Jimmy Butler but we've played well against the Heat all season (same goes for the Celtics as well) and Brunson has been a legit all-star all season

This will be the Knicks' first legit chance to make it to the ECF since 2012-13 sadly enough. Would be so sweet if we took down the Heat to get there
Post automatically merged:

just 3 seasons ago lmao

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
well I am right here btw so...
:okay:

We also just took down a Donovan Mitchell-led Cavs team handily despite Randle playing like dogshit all series long (and RJ for 2 of the 5 games)

I worry about how we will stop Jimmy Butler but we've played well against the Heat all season (same goes for the Celtics as well) and Brunson has been a legit all-star all season

This will be the Knicks' first legit chance to make it to the ECF since 2012-13 sadly enough. Would be so sweet if we took down the Heat to get there

just 3 seasons ago lmao
I'm pretty interested in Jimmy vs Brunson

I am sorry.

Dude, please don't compare Jordan to giannis. Jordan never going to loose to this Heat squad.
My point was that losing in the first round isn't unprecedented for best players in the league. Also, Giannis missed games with a back injury, literally the scariest types of injuries you could get aside from knee injuries. He clearly wasn't at 100%.

Also funny you say that, when right now Giannis is probably the closest thing to Jordan in the league aside from Lebron. Only 3 players can say they won the MVP and DPOY in the same season.

btw, what Jimmy did vs Bucks Giannis did in a closeout finals game. To say he's worse than Butler over 1 series where he was injured is the definition of overreacting.

Lmao Like I said Celtics was just playing around with the hawks just had a game 6 for no reason
fr playing with our food, now we gave the 76ers an extra day of rest