Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mans really forgot who Steph Curry was lmao. All that shit talk and slander to start the season, questioning his legacy....just cause he was missing for one season.

I'll ask again is Steph Curry human? Or was he created in a lab? Now that I think about it he was born in the same hospital, with the same doctor as LBJ (Akron)...maybe they altered these dudes genes in some way idk.
Post automatically merged:

Also Embiid down bad tonight. He is one of the leading MVP candidates and his own home crowd was chanting MVP for Steph at the ft line. Unbelievable.

On top of this Jokic just had a monster 47pt 15 reb 8 ast game. Combine getting embarrassed on national tv by Curry with that, and his narrative for mvp took a huge hit today lol.

Last edited:
Mans really forgot who Steph Curry was lmao. All that shit talk and slander to start the season, questioning his legacy....just cause he was missing for one season.

I'll ask again is Steph Curry human? Or was he created in a lab? Now that I think about it he was born in the same hospital, with the same doctor as LBJ (Akron)...maybe they altered these dudes genes in some way idk.

Also Embiid down bad tonight. He is one of the leading MVP candidates and his own home crowd was chanting MVP for Steph at the ft line. Unbelievable.

On top of this Jokic just had a monster 47pt 15 reb 8 ast game. Combine getting embarrassed on national tv by Curry with that, and his narrative for mvp took a huge hit today lol.
at this point imo it's a 2 man race for MVP between Jokic and Embiid (CP3 a bit as well because of the almost top seeded Suns), whoever between the 2 gets the better record by game 72 will likely win the MVP

Last edited:
You're talking skillset. What players do to achieve results. Meanwhile I'm talking pure production, the actual results themselves.

Aka how many points a player is responsible for (directly or indirectly) on the offensive end by being on the floor.

Being more well rounded does not make you the better offensive player if it doesn't result in more production on the offensive end. Efficiency stats, PPP, ORTG (on/off +/-), RAPM etc. taking a look at all of these advanced stats gives you a clear picture of which players impact the game the most. Steph dominates efficiency and impact stats. I'm not gonna go into the details of how or why Steph can do it, the point is he just does (short answer is his shooting creates space for his teammates unlike any other player in the history of the league, ontop of the fact that 3 pointers are much more efficient than 2 pointers, and the volume and efficiency he shoots them at is unprecedented).

First todays offensive and back then offensive are to be differed just because Duncan or Nash didnt have superp stats doesnt make them less worth than Curry if you look at stats then you miss the picture also per stats effectiveness those listed players could keep up with but todays aritmatic doesnt sum up everything up

Curry one of the best PG yes but offensive Idk there are better one's

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

What Jojo is doing this year is really really good, yeah he lost tonight but it's okay.

Phily is 1st in the East, has a better W/L than Denver and the NBA would everyday give an MVP to Jojo than Jokic : history, media, popularity, impact, bigger market etc.

If Jojo keeps going like that and no one really outperform, Jojo will have it.

Gotta admit. At the start, I didn't think Steph would overcome a bad defense (that's actually top-10 good) and lack of shooting (he's the whole offense literally) for this year and with the play-in tournament they can make the playoffs. The only question here if he's playing better now than ever before, lol.

Knicks with a 7 game winning streak rn :O @Noyman @Haoshoku

a win against the Hawks would put them 4th in the East tmrw
Wow... Y'all are really doing it. Randle is for real even though I don't know if he's top 3 MVP candidate as Perkins just claimed and Thibs is COTY even though I don't feel too good about it. Rooting for y'all to move up to 4th over ATL or hold the fort for 5th over MIA & BOS! Aside from maybe PHO, y'all are the biggest surprise team for this year. Y'all deserve a good year after all the bullshit for how many years.

Gotta admit. At the start, I didn't think Steph would overcome a bad defense (that's actually top-10 good) and lack of shooting (he's the whole offense literally) for this year and with the play-in tournament they can make the playoffs. The only question here if he's playing better now than ever before, lol.

Wow... Y'all are really doing it. Randle is for real even though I don't know if he's top 3 MVP candidate as Perkins just claimed and Thibs is COTY even though I don't feel too good about it. Rooting for y'all to move up to 4th over ATL or hold the fort for 5th over MIA & BOS! Aside from maybe PHO, y'all are the biggest surprise team for this year. Y'all deserve a good year after all the bullshit for how many years.
I do think Randle atm is a runaway candidate for MIP, MVP not so much tbh (I would rather choose Jokic or Embiid)

and yeah the last time we made the playoffs I was in the 8th grade, and now I'm about a yr from graduating from university XD

Damn Shaq

8 in a row, and 4th in the East with 12 games remaining @Noyman >:)

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Tbf, AI at his height put up numbers without the def 3 seconds rule but Steph is def way more efficient than him
AI also was on a team that was tailor made for him to jus shoot lol....all 4 other guys gone rebound and play D. I Edson was tha sole offensive weapon. Still a great player tho, but yea Steph>>>AI

İn which context do you mean that ?
Steph is embarrassingly more efficient on anything pertaining offense compared to AI. AI jus shot more. Steph a better FT shooter, Mid range Shooter, 3pt Shooter, finishing at tha rim I might give a slight edge to AI cause he was more athletic. Steph a better passer/Floor General and handles bout tha same(even tho AI used to carry....)

There is nothing on offense in which you kan say Allen Iverson is better than Wardell Curry. They both aren’t good defenders tho

Steph is embarrassingly more efficient on anything pertaining offense compared to AI. AI jus shot more. Steph a better FT shooter, Mid range Shooter, 3pt Shooter, finishing at tha rim I might give a slight edge to AI cause he was more athletic. Steph a better passer/Floor General and handles bout tha same(even tho AI used to carry....)

There is nothing on offense in which you kan say Allen Iverson is better than Wardell Curry. They both aren’t good defenders tho
this effcient quote is something hard to use as an argument if you play in the best team its easier to gain stats than in a bad team
second AL was one of a kind the way he played he was more athletic and more dangerous he brought his team with less stars into the fianls and lost to Shaq who was one of the best centers of all time

So if stats is all you need then you honestly need more playing basketball yourself cause you just look at the finish not how it was created

Steph is the best shooter of all time hands down in that category he is all-mighty not Jordan, Bird, AL, Kobe, Lebron or someone else can even compare to his ability

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
this effcient quote is something hard to use as an argument if you play in the best team its easier to gain stats than in a bad team
second AL was one of a kind the way he played he was more athletic and more dangerous he brought his team with less stars into the fianls and lost to Shaq who was one of the best centers of all time

So if stats is all you need then you honestly need more playing basketball yourself cause you just look at the finish not how it was created

Steph is the best shooter of all time hands down in that category he is all-mighty not Jordan, Bird, AL, Kobe, Lebron or someone else can even compare to his ability
LMFAOOO!!! Yea, don’t do that my boi. I played basketball in middle school, AAU and High school basketball. I know tha game dawg....

Dawg you do understand that those Warriors teams and are that great and so efficient because of Steph right? He’s tha reverse version of Shaq....Shaq was so big and strong tha he forcibly collapses your defense. Steph shoots so efficiently and from such distance from every angle on tha court that he stretches your defense till it snaps like a twig and then all hell breaks loose(Klay firing in your face, easy screen slips, dray getting wide ass open back cuts etc)

Than man title tha ENTIRE floor to his side, it don’t matter who’s on tha court with em. Tha defense is tilted to em and he’s everyone’s focus. Even when they had KD, you notice how KD shooting percentage went up tha moment he joined tha warriors? That’s cause ***** is terrified of Steph setting tha house on fire and shooting you out tha game in tha first 8min of tha first quarter. So you willing to let KD scorch his man 1v1(on mostly 2’s) and have em do that fm for 40min and have a chance than have Steph knocks down 6 3’s in a quarter and you dead before tha game starts

AI( great player no disrespect) NEVER put that kind of terror in a defense. AI needs to have tha ball to be effective, Steph can be put on ANY TEAM and he’s gonna be tha most efficient and biggest threat on tha court