Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
LMFAOOO!!! Yea, don’t do that my boi. I played basketball in middle school, AAU and High school basketball. I know tha game dawg....

Dawg you do understand that those Warriors teams and are that great and so efficient because of Steph right? He’s tha reverse version of Shaq....Shaq was so big and strong tha he forcibly collapses your defense. Steph shoots so efficiently and from such distance from every angle on tha court that he stretches your defense till it snaps like a twig and then all hell breaks loose(Klay firing in your face, easy screen slips, dray getting wide ass open back cuts etc)

Than man title tha ENTIRE floor to his side, it don’t matter who’s on tha court with em. Tha defense is tilted to em and he’s everyone’s focus. Even when they had KD, you notice how KD shooting percentage went up tha moment he joined tha warriors? That’s cause ***** is terrified of Steph setting tha house on fire and shooting you out tha game in tha first 8min of tha first quarter. So you willing to let KD scorch his man 1v1(on mostly 2’s) and have em do that fm for 40min and have a chance than have Steph knocks down 6 3’s in a quarter and you dead before tha game starts

AI( great player no disrespect) NEVER put that kind of terror in a defense. AI needs to have tha ball to be effective, Steph can be put on ANY TEAM and he’s gonna be tha most efficient and biggest threat on tha court
Not to mention the argument of him being efficient only because he's on great teams should officially be put to bed anyway, when Steph is nearly doing 50 40 90 avg 30ppg on the worst roster in the nba rn.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Not to mention the argument of him being efficient only because he's on great teams should officially be put to bed anyway, when Steph is nearly doing 50 40 90 avg 30ppg on the worst roster in the nba rn.
Man is playing with D-league talent right now. And EVERYONE knows he shooting it almost everytime and no one kan stop it. This is sum Kobe avg 35ppg or Bron his first 7 years in Cleveland type shit bro

Teams be great cause of how Steph affect them teams

LMFAOOO!!! Yea, don’t do that my boi. I played basketball in middle school, AAU and High school basketball. I know tha game dawg....

Dawg you do understand that those Warriors teams and are that great and so efficient because of Steph right? He’s tha reverse version of Shaq....Shaq was so big and strong tha he forcibly collapses your defense. Steph shoots so efficiently and from such distance from every angle on tha court that he stretches your defense till it snaps like a twig and then all hell breaks loose(Klay firing in your face, easy screen slips, dray getting wide ass open back cuts etc)

Than man title tha ENTIRE floor to his side, it don’t matter who’s on tha court with em. Tha defense is tilted to em and he’s everyone’s focus. Even when they had KD, you notice how KD shooting percentage went up tha moment he joined tha warriors? That’s cause ***** is terrified of Steph setting tha house on fire and shooting you out tha game in tha first 8min of tha first quarter. So you willing to let KD scorch his man 1v1(on mostly 2’s) and have em do that fm for 40min and have a chance than have Steph knocks down 6 3’s in a quarter and you dead before tha game starts

AI( great player no disrespect) NEVER put that kind of terror in a defense. AI needs to have tha ball to be effective, Steph can be put on ANY TEAM and he’s gonna be tha most efficient and biggest threat on tha court
Are you sure he just one 4 scoring titles and mvp
Klay Thompson is also a great factor so Steph isn't doing this alone

If you play Basketball than you know just good shooting isn't enough to make defense collapse Steph doesn't have 100 percentage so you overestimate this shooting
Steph also has other abilities that makes him standout but he isn't that superior to all time great offensive players

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I wonder if you're better than me lmfao. Just my competitiveness making me curious.

I don't doubt I can destroy @Nidai_Kitetsu
Oh shit!! I wanna know now too lmao. What lvl you play?

I’d drop @Nidai_Kitetsu off
Post automatically merged:

Are you sure he just one 4 scoring titles and mvp
Klay Thompson is also a great factor so Steph isn't doing this alone

If you play Basketball than you know just good shooting isn't enough to make defense collapse Steph doesn't have 100 percentage so you overestimate this shooting
Steph also has other abilities that makes him standout but he isn't that superior to all time great offensive players
Tha FEAR of “this guy kan pull up with absolute ease from 30ft and there is nothing I kan do about it” is something that Kant be planned for or guarded. Tha fact tha Curry does it on an almost every game basis and is going to make it at a much higher rate than other elite shooters do from kloser in tells you all you need to know

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I played high school ball, that's about as far as my career goes. After that it was the occasional pickup ball (rec leagues too), but rona shut that shit down for almost 2 years now.

What position did you play?

Lmfao
I fuck with it. Same I jus play pick up now, But Rona put that shit to bed lol. I played tha 1 and tha 2, I’m 6’2 195 so I could play either. I got that irrational JR Smith Confidence lmao. I’ll shoot any shot

It’s true tho, he wants no smoke

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I fuck with it. Same I jus play pick up now, But Rona put that shit to bed lol. I played tha 1 and tha 2, I’m 6’2 195 so I could play either. I got that irrational JR Smith Confidence lmao. I’ll shoot any shot

It’s true tho, he wants no smoke
Yo lmfao that's legit my exact playstyle, I run point sometimes, usually not the tallest guy on the court (5'10), but I play more like a traditional sg. I don't want to wank myself off here but I have a pretty quick release and range well past the 3pt line, shooting's my biggest strength. If I see even a small window to shoot I'm letting that thing fly.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yo lmfao that's legit my exact playstyle, I run point sometimes, usually not the tallest guy on the court (5'10), but I play more like a traditional sg. I don't want to wank myself off here but I have a pretty quick release and range well past the 3pt line, shooting's my biggest strength. If I see even a small window to shoot I'm letting that thing fly.
My nigha!! I found a fellow sniper!! Shooting def my biggest strength too Lmaoooo. My teammates be getting mad at me for tha shots I take, then I hit like 4-5 in a row.....

I’d say I’m comfortable shooting like 25ft~ with confidence lol

Fuck round and let me get hot @ZenZu im ending tha game lol

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I cant shoot to save my life, lol. I can drive and pass though. I was a low tier PG (a 5'9) when I was in school (grade 9/10). But I am sure I have better IQ and court vision than mr Westbrick, sorry, mr Zenzu, lol.
Really? It was always weird to me when people(guards especially) couldn’t shoot for shit. Tho that was tha thing that came tha easiest for me and that I worked on tha most

Don’t disrespect Brodie like that dawg Lmaoooo, that boi great

Really? It was always weird to me when people(guards especially) couldn’t shoot for shit. Tho that was tha thing that came tha easiest for me and that I worked on tha most
Things were different then. People were not shooting 3s like today. PGs were mainly distributors.

Don’t disrespect Brodie like that dawg Lmaoooo, that boi great
I am sure your brodie hates to pass 😂

Come on, man... Do not discriminate, lol.

damn Bucks clobbering the 76ers rn
They couldn't miss a damn shot. They at least had the decency to come back and not get blown out at the end.

9 in a row babyyyyyyyyyyy @Noyman

lmaoooo
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/myzirb

rough loss to the Suns ends our 9 game win streak thanks to CP3's shot clock cheese :( @Noyman

@Noyman Yuta smiling real hard rn

yooooo @Noyman KPJ dropped 50 on the Bucks tonight in a win :O

Last edited: