Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
H

Homelander

Cant believe he is gone have to say i am still sad how life can fuck you anytime . Kobe achieved everything name it he won an oscar last year . His 20 years career goes in records he does not have to prove he is one of the greatest in NBA . I always watched laker game when kobe was around he inspired the young generation and his lagacy will continue to inspire .

As a fan it wa hard for me been following him since my childhood it def tore me up . I am really sorry for bryant family it must have been nightmare seeing your husband last time to drop your daughter for basketball training . He was good family man and good father to his child .

If there really is heaven i hope Kobe rest in peace .

Man, Pelicans looking scary good. HOU gonna face them next later. Zion still runs like he's carrying a piano on his back right now but he still jumps like a skywalker. That alley-oop catch behind the backboard was awesome. Transcendent player. (y)

Also, Kyrie played special against the Bulls. Most efficient 50+ point game ever.
Post automatically merged:

Aside from winning an Oscar, Kobe probably could've won a grammy had he wanted to like this fire.

Last edited:
So is 2012 OKC the Rox Pirates and Lebron/D Wade, Roger and Garp?

Think about it... OKC was a superpower team but all their top dudes were young: Durant, Westbrook, Harden. And you had the GOAT of that generation, Lebron, come and dismantle them.

Then GSW is obviously Red Hair pirates: Curry being Shanks, and Thompson being Beckman. Except in this timeline, Durant was Whitebeard from the Rox, and he actually formed an alliance, like WG thought before Marineford.

Kyrie would be Marco, and Durant is MF/sick Whitebeard. Back in the Rox days it was all about Roger and Whitebeard (Lebron and KD), but new generation is rising: Luka is Luffy, and he's the new Lebron (Roger).

Kawhi would be a fitting Blackbeard, because he was in "Pops" team, "hiding" behind other dudes for years (Duncan/Parker/Ginobili), only to take down the sick and ill Whitebeard (Durant) and Shanks/Beckman (Curry/Thompson) and he's to grow into the strongest in the world. He brought a new balance to the world. :D (Although in this case "Pops" and Durant are both WB somehow :D)

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Houston: Robert Covington & Jordan Bell
Atlanta: Clint Capela & Nene
Minnesota: Malik Beasley, Juancho Hernangomez, Evan Turner, ATL 1st round pick via Nets, Jared Vanderbilt
Denver: Gerald Green, HOU 1st round pick, Keita Bates-Diop, Noah Vonleh, Shabazz Napier
Let’s go!! Now Collins ain’t gotta play tha 5 too much and ain’t gotta get worn down banging wit bigger bodies. And we got a legit shot blocker and Size in tha middle. Plus Clint gone catch lobs and rebound for us. Nice pick up for tha Hawks

H

Haoshoku

Morey being very aggressive as usual. Covington gonna be nice for them, they finally filled that hole Ariza left but at the cost of Capela, they gotta get a decent center if they plan on beating most of the top teams in the West whom all got star big men.

Let’s go!! Now Collins ain’t gotta play tha 5 too much and ain’t gotta get worn down banging wit bigger bodies. And we got a legit shot blocker and Size in tha middle. Plus Clint gone catch lobs and rebound for us. Nice pick up for tha Hawks
Sad to see him go but y'all are looking better in the future with CC as your C. A bigger Dennis Schroder with the hair patch, lol.

Morey being very aggressive as usual. Covington gonna be nice for them, they finally filled that hole Ariza left but at the cost of Capela, they gotta get a decent center if they plan on beating most of the top teams in the West whom all got star big men.
It might not take too long if this tweet is any indication. Best case scenario and favorite right now is Thompson. My hope is that he gets bought out by the Cavs if they don't find a deal after the deadline.

HERE WE GO! TRUST THE P-ROSAS

I said in the old thread before the season started it would be ideal if they can somehow trade Wiggins + draft picks for D'Lo but I didn't believe it but Wiggs improved well enough that they managed to do it. Either he plays better now with Steph, Klay and Dray when they return or he goes back to being Andrew Wiggins. At least, this keeps KAT in Minny for a while.

If Devin Booker wants out of PHO in the future (they put Kelly Oubre on the trade block LOLSUNS), then watch out.

ROCKETS WIN! FAVORITE GAME EVER! PJ TUCKER IS MY HERO!

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

ROCKETS WIN! FAVORITE GAME EVER! PJ TUCKER IS MY HERO!
Mike D’Antoni be like:

A team winning a game without even playing any of their traditional big men is certainly only something D’Antoni would do, strectching small ball beyond. Lakers couldn’t guard Westbrook tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike D’Antoni be like:

A team winning a game without even playing any of their traditional big men is certainly only something D’Antoni would do, strectching small ball beyond. Lakers couldn’t guard Westbrook tho.

Games like that, it work for the Rockets' favor. In other games like PHX, we get demolished inside (although b2b road game and without Russ). This is fine tho. :pepelit:

Damn, the new look T-Wolves beat the Clips by basically 30. I was too early on them this year but I think they're coming. You can Booker it!

H

Haoshoku

This Rockets super small ball experiment seems to be working atm. The first thing I noticed is that Westbrook has become even harder to stay in front of with the additional spacing and mans was already really hard to guard with bad spacing. When your center is PJ Tucker and he’s one of the best corner shooters in the game, if that center decides to help on Westbrook that’s 3 points on the board most of time, that creates a headache for the defense. I like what I’m seeing with Westbrook, if this will work in the playoffs will remain to be seen though.

This Rockets super small ball experiment seems to be working atm. The first thing I noticed is that Westbrook has become even harder to stay in front of with the additional spacing and mans was already really hard to guard with bad spacing. When your center is PJ Tucker and he’s one of the best corner shooters in the game, if that center decides to help on Westbrook that’s 3 points on the board most of time, that creates a headache for the defense. I like what I’m seeing with Westbrook, if this will work in the playoffs will remain to be seen though.
Yes to all of them. We'll see how it works in the playoffs but for now teams are still just adjusting to us 'cause we just made it full-time. I imagine teams will use 1, if not none, of their bigs when playing against us in the playoffs unless they're confident that they can destroy us inside. Clips now have that personnel, LAL will play AD but not so much JaVale or Dwight last time. Vogel just discarded them the more the game went on.

More on Westbrook, not only what you said was true but also he just plays better with Harden than he did with CP3. CP3 is better when he runs the team with no Harden but Westbrook relentlessly attacks when Harden gets doubled unlike CP3.

I could only imagine what if they somehow kept CP3 but still added WB on this team, which was the thought at the time despite the cap hit going through the roof, lol.

Regardless, Rockets win over the Celtics. Btw, Zion 31/9/5 on 10/16 FG & 11/15 FTs against Portland. Superstar :feelsokeman:

Also this, what we were just talking about:

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Also this, what we were just talking about:
Not a surprise, most of the Rockets highlights vs other teams the past week consists of just Westbrook driving and finishing lmao. He’s been very aggressive with his drives as of late.

and yeah Houston basically forcing other teams to go small ball, even though AD at center is nowhere near small ball by today’s standards. Can’t wait to see them match up against Denver, and see how they handle that Jokic match up.