• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybball/comments/s7a5iy
Morey smoking some good shit. Thats actually crazy not to take that for a guy thats not even playing for them. Could just trade those guys and the pick for someone else if needed
Honestly, that doesn't make sense if you're just gonna trade the assets you got offered for Ben. I think he's still more attractive as a trade piece than them despite not playing and being a bad shooter

fuck a shitty loss to the T-Wolves because Randle can't hit any fucking FTs in the 4th quarter

:lawsigh:
Post automatically merged:

late night woj bomb

And the Lakers are stuck with him. Dude has to be one of the worst contracts in the league right now lol
its terrible
how can someone fall off so bad
I feel like steph changed the game so much , westbrook era of being athletic and getting to the paint is done
unlike bron he never developed a respectable jumpshot
how they didnt go for lowry offering that statpadder 44 mil is a disgrace .

atm i love watching the suns
what a well coached team and ofc my local warriors here

its terrible
how can someone fall off so bad
I feel like steph changed the game so much , westbrook era of being athletic and getting to the paint is done
unlike bron he never developed a respectable jumpshot
how they didnt go for lowry offering that statpadder 44 mil is a disgrace .

atm i love watching the suns
what a well coached team and ofc my local warriors here
Lakers were looking to get Buddy Hield. Instead they went with Westbrook. I’m sure they regret it now lol. Buddy fits with Lebron much better. Westbrook is a ball dominant PG who can’t shoot. Lebron takes the ball out of his hands and makes it so that he must play off ball now (which he doesn’t do well because he can’t shoot). Terrible fit.

Suns are a great team, have no real weaknesses lol. Great defensive floor general with CP3, scoring machine with Booker, good 3anD wings like Crowder and Bridges, and a young athletic big man inside with Ayton. They also have a pretty decent beach unit.

I’m really enjoying watching the Charlotte Hornets. Lamelo Ball is tough

Lakers were looking to get Buddy Hield. Instead they went with Westbrook. I’m sure they regret it now lol. Buddy fits with Lebron much better. Westbrook is a ball dominant PG who can’t shoot. Lebron takes the ball out of his hands and makes it so that he must play off ball now (which he doesn’t do well because he can’t shoot). Terrible fit.

Suns are a great team, have no real weaknesses lol. Great defensive floor general with CP3, scoring machine with Booker, good 3anD wings like Crowder and Bridges, and a young athletic big man inside with Ayton. They also have a pretty decent beach unit.

hornets are def a promising team
next 2 years they should be making deep runs into the playoffs
mostly young players with no exaggerated contracts
add a superstar in and they are good to go.

i put cavs in the same sphere.

when you have lebron as the focal point in your team
you have to space the floor
get shooters
lakers absolutely bottled it getting westbrook .

hornets are def a promising team
next 2 years they should be making deep runs into the playoffs
mostly young players with no exaggerated contracts
add a superstar in and they are good to go.

i put cavs in the same sphere.

when you have lebron as the focal point in your team
you have to space the floor
get shooters
lakers absolutely bottled it getting westbrook .
For sure. But they gotta move that Gordon Hayward contract somehow. They won’t be able to pay Miles Bridges what he’s worth this off-season if they don’t. Hoping they can put a deal together with Hayward to try and get Myles Turner from Indiana. Hornets need a starting center BAD and Indiana is looking to move Turner by the trade deadline

For sure. But they gotta move that Gordon Hayward contract somehow. They won’t be able to pay Miles Bridges what he’s worth this off-season if they don’t. Hoping they can put a deal together with Hayward to try and get Myles Turner from Indiana. Hornets need a starting center BAD and Indiana is looking to move Turner by the trade deadline
pacers are looking for a first round pick + a promising player for both him and levert each
i would honestly throw them one
and idk which team at this point will take on gordon's contract
they might have to run it down .
injury really finished him . was immense in utah.

76ers (assuming Morey stops being a shithead and actually trades away Simmons) VS Warriors

76ers in 7. Just have a hunch that it'll be someone in the East advancing other than Miami or Milwaukee
suns/warriors vs brooklyn

not resigning tucker from the bucks is terrible
Nice

My prediction would have to be Warriors/Suns vs Pistons :kata:

Last edited:

Bron can actually play offball pretty well since he can almost play like a big man screening and rim running and his jumper is decent. He had all those 30 point games in the last month doing that. But yeah its just not as good as his on-ball creation. And the problem with him being center is that the Lakers defense is trash since he doesn’t really have the energy to play defense the full game like in Miami and 2016 cavss.

I had a dream a week ago that my Pistons made the finals, so that's my prediction.

:josad:

Nah fr though. I got the Bucks coming out of the East lol
We got a pistons fan in the house?! Can you tell me wth is wrong with Isiah Stewart, the man is killing me on my fantasy team :josad:

Finals matchup is Suns/Warriors vs Bucks/Nets.
Suns vs Warriors depends on Klay getting back 100% and Curry recovering from his slump right now.

Biggest thing for the Nets imo is New York vaccine mandate is still in place for the playoffs, the Nets would legit rather be on the road than have homecourt advantage. But Bucks matchup well with them even if Kyries playing imo

We got a pistons fan in the house?! Can you tell me wth is wrong with Isiah Stewart, the man is killing me on my fantasy team :josad:
Shit man, I wonder the same thing lol. The dude had a pretty good rookie season last year and was even all rookie 2nd team, now he seems to have regressed. (Especially with his outside shooting). The only explanation I could say is that it’s because his ankle was injured all summer so he didn’t really have an off-season to work on his game this year since it was mostly used rehabbing his ankle injury.