Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The media coverage of jordan over the last 30 years is one of the greatest marketing and disinformation campaigns ever
MJ was fantastic, he was a beast and a global phenomenon. But people really do act like he accomplished something prior to Pippen, Rodman, or even Grant💀

MJ was fantastic, he was a beast and a global phenomenon. But people really do act like he accomplished something prior to Pippen, Rodman, or even Grant💀

Yup. Never had a winning record without pippen. Also as much as MJ fans love to talk about Lebron played in a “weak east” they conveniently omit the fact that there were years where MJ would go 30-52 and still make the playoffs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yup. Never had a winning record without pippen. Also as much as MJ fans love to talk about Lebron played in a “weak east” they conveniently omit the fact that there were years where MJ would go 30-52 and still make the playoffs
People hang onto "MJ popularized the sport" too hard. I thank him for that. I knew about MJ's existence and achievements since a kid but that doesn't mean someone else can't achieve a similar level of greatness.

If rings are the only indicator of GOAT status then everyone kneels and swallows Rusell's cock and that is the truth.

People hang onto "MJ popularized the sport" too hard. I thank him for that. I knew about MJ's existence and achievements since a kid but that doesn't mean someone can achieve a similar level of greatness.

If rings are the only indicator of GOAT status then everyone kneels and swallows Rusell's cock and that is the truth.

Nailed it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also, the similarity which people don't react to or intentionally overlook to prove MJ > LBJ.

Both MJ and Lebron were rocking the league since they entered but without proper lads around couldn't achieve the ring.

The biggest reason Lebron is hated is that he left to join someone not wait until Cleveland got someone for him as it was in MJ's case.

The thing is Cleveland didn't even try to fucking form a team around a generational superstar.

Also, the similarity which people don't react to or intentionally overlook to prove MJ > LBJ.

Both MJ and Lebron were rocking the league since they entered but without proper lads around couldn't achieve the ring.

The biggest reason Lebron is hated is that he left to join someone not wait until Cleveland got someone for him as it was in MJ's case.

The thing is Cleveland didn't even try to fucking form a team around a generational superstar.

Exactly, MJ had to go through the shit for a while, but then the Bulls got him great role players like Horace Grant, and an actual co-star in Scottie Pippen who was perennially a top 10 player in the league. And the 2nd 3peat bulls were just flat out stacked lmfao.

Meanwhile the best LeBron gets in his first Cleveland stint is Mo Williams. He just went and got his own pippen, instead of having one brought to him.

Yall love stroking off to Lebron because ESPN told yall too, huh? Can't want for the overrated Lebron to retire.

Lebron now top 10 all time?
nope not top 10 but probably top 15. I will take Steph Curry, Kobe, Shaq, Hakeem, Michael, Oscar, Duncan, Larry, Wilt, Russel, Kareem, Jerry West over Lebron.

Last edited:
Neither are top 5 all time dirk isn’t even top 15
Kobe is better than Lebron. Dirk is interchangeable with Lebron. I put Dirk and Lebron in the same category. Dirk didn't leave city to city to go play with D Wade, Chris Bosh then left Miami because Cavs had the better team with Love and Kyrie, then left Cleveland because he knew he was going to play with Anthony Davis in LA.

Dirk had no one comparable to that and still beat Lebron in the finals. Kobe after Shaq left had Pau Gasol who isn't even in the top 75 players list. Lebron is overrated, I blame ESPN for that.

Kobe is better than Lebron. Dirk is interchangeable with Lebron. I put Dirk and Lebron in the same category. Dirk didn't leave city to city to go play with D Wade, Chris Bosh then left Miami because Cavs had the better team with Love and Kyrie, then left Cleveland because he knew he was going to play with Anthony Davis in LA.

Dirk had no one comparable to that and still beat Lebron in the finals. Kobe after Shaq left had Pau Gasol who isn't even in the top 75 players list. Lebron is overrated, I blame ESPN for that.
Lmao LeBron is so much better than the rapist it’s not even close and dirk isn’t even better than KG