Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:kobeha:

Yo @ZenZu , I like this lee33 dude
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not?
Post automatically merged:

Yea I was gonna say he reminds me of you, except he was acting like he wasn't a hater at the start and just full blown exposed himself.
I wasn't hating on Lebron. I literally put him in the top 15. I was hating on yall ESPN fanboys that are brainwashed by them thinking Lebron is anywhere close to MJ.

Lebron could double the record win 40 more rings and people would still remind everyone of Jordan's 6 with Bulls.
I mean... had he won more rings, he would be the GOAT considering him vs Jordan is already a debate.

Exactly, MJ had to go through the shit for a while, but then the Bulls got him great role players like Horace Grant, and an actual co-star in Scottie Pippen who was perennially a top 10 player in the league. And the 2nd 3peat bulls were just flat out stacked lmfao.

Meanwhile the best LeBron gets in his first Cleveland stint is Mo Williams. He just went and got his own pippen, instead of having one brought to him.
Horace was def. more than a great role player for them. He was the better third guy for MJ/Pippen than Rodman was.

I wasn't hating on Lebron. I literally put him in the top 15. I was hating on yall ESPN fanboys that are brainwashed by them thinking Lebron is anywhere close to MJ.

LOL. IT'S MIKAL BRIDGES AND CAM THOMAS' TEAM NOW!

Last edited:
They're probably slightly light on the wings but they have fucking KD to make up for it and CP3, Book and Ayton are still there. They can match with anyone in the West now.

They have to be the favorites in the West now.
anything less than a Finals appearance minimum would be terrible and would make Chuck sob for many years to come

OIJ@WHEBUBHFUWBOIWHPOWNFKENFKNFEFM

Last edited: